It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we hide the Epstein crimes for national security?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

great men do not seek power, they have power thrust upon them

don't trust anyone that wants authority over you

good luck

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

the world is so crazy i cant even tell if youre joking...

hah

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Maybe you’re right. Or maybe, just maybe I can think for myself. I’ve got a daughter. You think I care about Trump as a person? Trump is an obnoxious, rich Yankee. We are not pro-Trump. We are pro-America. Because we live here. Just because we know Hillary is evil doesn’t mean we won’t turn on Trump for hurting a child.
I’ve noticed something. The pro-Trump crowd think the never Trumpers are misled. The Never-Trumpers think we are evil. It really sums up the difference in the mentalities. Republicans are the real party of tolerance as manifested by our tolerance for the chaos going on right now. If we were the Nazis they claim us to be, we would have shut that sh!t down like neegan a long time ago

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

No one will defend a pedophile no matter what their party. Wait. Lemme rephrase that. No republican will defend a pedophile no matter their party. Hillary Clinton will defend a pedo and laugh about it. But we’re the evil ones.

both "sides" think that the other is evil, not simply misled, that is the problem with this divisive left/right technique used to control the masses
edit on 3-7-2020 by wheresthebody because: quote for clarity

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I'm trying to get a sense of what crimes among Epstein and co's rap sheet, and the attendant punishment that'll be meted out, constitute a threat to national security? This type of consideration is typically applied with respect to crimes like espionage, unsanctioned diplomacy/improper foreign relations, arms dealing and so on; not really something relevant to pedo behavior, as disgusting as it may be.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
I'm trying to make sense of why so many people have been involved with the whole Epstein situation.

On the face of it, it's simple. Murder everyone involved and dance on their graves.

But that isn't what's happening, there is judges demanding evidence be destroyed, there is curious suicides, there is suspiciously timed arrests.

What if the crimes need to be hidden?
Is it possible that justice would destroy America?

How many presidents are involved? How many leaders of industry?

I'm playing devil's advocate here, I think dancing on graves is the better solution. But I don't have the education of the elite.

Nothing in this case will destroy America. Keeping a lid on the crimes that have been done and the people who committed them will cause more issues than not.

I love it when people (in general) say "will this destroy America???" because they have no idea how deep the love for our country runs in most of us. The ones that think it will fold like an omelet either want it to or are ignorant about our history.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I had to look up evidence being destroyed.

A federal judge has ordered the attorneys of Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre to destroy documents related to Ghislaine Maxwell, an Epstein confidant who has been frequently named as his former collaborator in child sex trafficking.

That's effed up.

That sounds like grounds for immediate removal from the bench to me. Destroying evidence? Wow.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

good luck

I like the way you phrased that; very apt description of good leadership principles.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I'm glad you appreciate it, but it was not from my mind, I learned it from studying the teachings of Kah'less The Unforgettable.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: myselfaswell
True, it does ignore that.

Nothing about this whole Epstein saga is above board and not everyone involved is evil.

The question is why are non evil people allowing evil actions to go unfettered by justice?

But yes, killing people is bad.
Thats so profound.

You don't get in the way when the enemy is destroying itself.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

good luck

That would mean we haven’t had a great leader since George Washington. I’m sorry but just because something sounds pretty doesn’t make it true.
I don’t mean to sound mean, but I take this discussion seriously

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

It doesn't just sound pretty, it's pretty accurate.

And no, I don't think there has ever been a good leader who wanted to be a leader. A persons desire for authority is an indication that they probably shouldn't have it.

Also, I don't think you're sounding mean at all.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

But what level of destruction to America are you willing to allow for justice?

The way I see it, both parties' politicians are destroying the country.

Them having to atone for wrongdoing is the path to recovery.

I hate to be the one to tell you, but it appears you have Stockholm syndrome.
edit on 3-7-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Since you're playing devil's advocate here. I won't hold the opinion much to you personally.

I think if we can't rebuild or get on the right track if justice is served, we have bigger issues then elites having adult kiddie time.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

That's brilliant! and left unchecked it becomes left, right, left, right... totalitarian march to re education camps, or worse, for any dissenters regardless of political belief, left or right. We are being played and divided.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It is not only your country. These rings are international, see the latest headlines about the big ring they uncovered in Europe lately. Of course officials and politicians are going to tread slow and silent on topics like this. This paints a bad picture about everyone in power, that in return makes those critters "one of their own" in a twisted way of keeping the status quo.

One a side note but I know you won't care about my opinion and I thought long about typing it out but... Next time, maybe think about attributing Stockholm Syndrome to someone playing devils advocate, on this topic especially. Try figuring out the implications you make about someone by doing this.

It's one thing to call someone polar when communications is going broke without complete information about the situation at hand but no chance given to explain...no bad feelings

but what you did there is from the lowest drawer you could reach down in niveau.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The fact that we even have to have this conversation tells me how morally bankrupt as a society we have become. If you (not the OP but the Royal you) honestly have to sit there and think to yourself “Should we hide the Epstein crimes for national security?” then we are in real trouble, very real trouble.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Agreed. But to pick up the OP's thought experiment, let's act for a second that the blackmailing of politicians is a real thing.

How many of them? If it reaches a certain level where a certain institution has dirt on many figures in power, at what point will the functioning apparatus of society, politics and law enforcement be broke?

When honored key positions are infected with people that can be blackmailed for whatever reasons there may be, the boss or higher up official you looked up too with the seeming perfect life and family, all things in row, now turns out to be a sick pedo, in multiple key positions, what would that do to and with people, in the current situation?

I think this question highlights something important and is the idea of the OP, not saying we should ignore all this but think ahead because these are the implications of what is going to happen, if it turns out to be that widespread how it seems to be. These are uncomfortable but valid questions to ask.

On a personal viewpoint, prosecute them all, leave no stone unturned as truth should always be more valued than keeping a concept or the statues quo alive.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

The "totalitarian tip toe" is from david icke.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
bigleaguepolitics.com...

SEX CRIMEFederal Judge Orders Epstein Victim’s Lawyers to Destroy Court Docs Related to Ghislaine Maxwell
The conspiracy continues.

Published 2 days ago on Jul 1, 2020By Shane Trejo

take our poll - story continues below
RIOTS: Who do you blame for the violence on America's streets?
ShareTweetFlipPrint
A federal judge has ordered the attorneys of Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre to destroy documents related to Ghislaine Maxwell, an Epstein confidant who has been frequently named as his former collaborator in child sex trafficking.

Speculstion....The WH is afraid Ghislaine is about to spill the beans, thus the federal judge order.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join