It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we hide the Epstein crimes for national security?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'm trying to make sense of why so many people have been involved with the whole Epstein situation.

On the face of it, it's simple. Murder everyone involved and dance on their graves.

But that isn't what's happening, there is judges demanding evidence be destroyed, there is curious suicides, there is suspiciously timed arrests.

What if the crimes need to be hidden?
Is it possible that justice would destroy America?

How many presidents are involved? How many leaders of industry?

I'm playing devil's advocate here, I think dancing on graves is the better solution. But I don't have the education of the elite.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar
The term national security in my opinion has hid more crimes and it is not good for the country.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

You know those fancy men and women who walk around like they own the place?

Always wanting us to "vote" them or something whatever that means.

We need to drag them out from their ivory towers and feed them to the pigs.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck
I agree.

But what level of destruction to America are you willing to allow for justice?

If it's between letting all of the Epstein related crimes going unserved by justice or living in Mad Max what do you choose?

That's a gross simplification.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Well, I have to say you have achieved one of your signature lines;

Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible

Your OP completely ignores the reality that killing people, just because you think they need it, is bad. You then dribble on about some malarkey, hidden evidence and other dark suspicious on-goings, only to round it out stating that you are, in fact, sitting on a fence so long as everybody gets killed and that you are an idiot.

That my friend, is absurd and impossible. I know. I've been drinking my homebrew.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I dont think it matters. Ole Gazelle looks pretty damned suicidal to me. Wink wink.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell
True, it does ignore that.

Nothing about this whole Epstein saga is above board and not everyone involved is evil.

The question is why are non evil people allowing evil actions to go unfettered by justice?

But yes, killing people is bad.
Thats so profound.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Naw!

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
We need to drag them out from their ivory towers and feed them to the pigs.

Eventually the pigs rise up and are just as bad.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

But yes, killing people is bad. Thats so profound.

There is absolutely no profundity in that statement. And it should never be preceded with any other words.

Killing people is bad.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck
I agree.

But what level of destruction to America are you willing to allow for justice?

If it's between letting all of the Epstein related crimes going unserved by justice or living in Mad Max what do you choose?

That's a gross simplification.

You shall know the and the truth will set you free as someone once said. The attitude that knowing the truth is destructive is the very reason they have used the NSA to hide the dirty laundry of a nation. If we had been told the truth about the inflated risk of the USSR by xNazi spies during the cold war, maybe we could of had the combined space exploration that JFK wanted.

link   

so if the condemnation of rapists and people who abuse children/teenagers destroys a country, it must be a pretty #ty country.

this minute somewhere in the world children are being abused, women beaten or raped... mostly it's people like you and me, neighbours, friends, family members...
edit on 3-7-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

link   
Hiding these crimes was standard national security operating policy before Trump came along. Would Epstein still be hiding if it was not for the executive order targeting human trafficking?

Lot of deep dark rabbit holes when looking into some of it. Could Obama be wrapped up in it? He helped bring slavery back to Libya and expanded conflict amongst the middle east. With these kinds of morals did he just turn a blind eye to some of the black projects, encourage them? It is unlikely the public will never know all the real details with executive privilege and state secrets.

As for the ringleaders of the more nasty operations, public exposure is one sure fire way to weed out this abomination. Some of it is highly confronting and disturbing, probably best the general public don't hear all the details. For those that really want to know, some might slip through with the way the internet is. For those caught up in this mess, lot of people looking for a way out.

Covering up a messy infected wound without first cleaning it out just let the rot continue.

edit on 3-7-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
There is absolutely no profundity in that statement. And it should never be preceded with any other words.

Killing people is bad.

18 words preceded that.
But I get your point.

I think you may have missed mine.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I think many political and cultural institutions with be rocked if all of the information is released

Good riddance I say, these systems of control are as outdated as the ghost stories we're taught to fear.

link   

I haven't missed your point.

The question is why are non evil people allowing evil actions to go unfettered by justice?

Non Evil? What?.........Seriously.........what? What do you mean, do you mean "good" people? Or perhaps you just mean people in general? IDK bro. It's your thread, you have to determine what you're banging on about....just saying.

Also, just saying............paragraph.

link   

originally posted by: oloufo

so if the condemnation of rapists and people who abuse children/teenagers destroys a country, it must be a pretty #ty country.

this minute somewhere in the world children are being abused, women beaten or raped... mostly it's people like you and me, neighbours, friends, family members...

True, so you let it self destruct. You can't have shaky foundations so tear it down and start again.

I'm not arguing for letting the crimes go unpunished.

I'm just trying to understand the justification of those who seem to be fighting it.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell
OK, let's try this...

If we are under the assumption that the whole Epstein thing involves a lot of big people then exposing it will cause a lot of collateral damage.

Are people hiding it because they fear the collateral damage over justice?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
It's your thread, you have to determine what you're banging on about....just saying.

How did you get my point when I haven't determined what I'm banging on about?

That's as confusing as the OP.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
If Maxwell suddenly dies.

We know for sure there's a there,there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join