It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face the music

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I know I said I was done, and I am.

But

Why is no one bringing this up? Seriously! You call yourselves conspiracy theorists? Can you not see the writing on the wall?

1) Happy Independence Day. Be sure to wear your freedom face diapers. Fireworks are cancelled. Embrace the covid fear. It saves lyfs lul.

2) Covid fear will lead to social distance e-debates, wherein Deepfake Biden will rock it and shine like a golden-tongued prince with the gift of gab. Election will be stole, and then Biden will bow out due to "sudden covid-related complications."

3) Mandatory face diapers for all, with penalty of fine, incarceration, and possible domestic terrorism charges. You will not be able to buy, sell, or trade without your face diaper and temperature check and nose swab. Take up your mark now! Kneel before your new dark dogma! We are now figuratively--and literally--faceless peasants.

Muahahaha

It. Is. Happening.

Will you stand? Or will you sit on the fence?

I can't breathe!

May luck and love be with you all in these dark and trying times ahead.

edit on 2-7-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
America is 45 days away from the current events here in Asia. So yes, your statements are quite true.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

My governor has mandated masks until a vaccine is available, restricted 1st amended right of religious expression by restricting church from having their full congregations from practicing their faith.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Read your PM.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Read your PM.

I wouldn't touch it with a plastic one!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Here in nz we have been out of level 4 lockdown coming up 2 months. We have been on level 1 lockdown which means just the borders are closed for people entering.(apart from nz citizens coming home, who get a 2 week isolation.)
No masks , no social distancing, no covid apart from the nzers coming home seem all to be infected, who get put into isolation on arrival. pretty much back to normal apart from no tourists money.
edit on 2-7-2020 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Funny that you present Biden as "a golden-tongued prince with the gift of gab."

Uhhhh.....no. Biden is well known as the king of gaffes. Were Trump not such a disaster and a contemptable man, Biden probably would not have a chance. Let's say that this election were GWB Vs Biden. Bush would probably eat him alive. And Bush was (at the time) very polarizing. Trump has taken that to a whole new level.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Uhhhh.....no. Biden is well known as the king of gaffes.

Hence the need to Deepfake Biden for upcoming debates under the guise of remote social distancing.

Someone else will be playing Cyrano de Bergerac to Biden's incapable Christian.

Look it up if you're not familiar. The Deepfake technology is chilling and I think now is an apt time to see it applied in the political arena.

edit on 2-7-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

They’re definitely working on his deepfake interviews right now

Anyone who thinks they aren’t, hasn’t been watching

Without massive fakery, msm compliance and unequalled election fraud, the dEms have ZERO chance

And I have never had a wuflu mask on my face and never will. Cucks who get upset when they see me try to give me their two cents. But my laughter and refusal to even stop walking as they try to speak to me shuts them up.

I can breath. (Because of white privilege)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If being asked to wear face masks to help our fellow citizens not catch this virus because it infringes on our freedoms then I say we are a bunch of whiny little babies. How weak are we as a citizenry that such a small thing is seen as the tipping point between having a free society and an autocratic dictatorship.

If our future as a freedom loving people depends upon taking a stand against this precautionary practice then I say we, as a people missed the the real tipping point long ago . That real tipping point was our failure to recognize that freedom demands, at times, sacrifice.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So picture me this Batman, for how long do you plan on wearing a mask? Until they come up with a vaccine? What if that takes 10 or 20 years, being as they have never created a successful vaccine for a Corona virus before?

Did you ever consider that thought?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The Dept of Justice and SANE Judges are, one at a time, slapping down authorities who enact irrational restrictions and requirements.

The latest smack-down was against Illinois Governor (mobster) JB Pritzker today: news.wttw.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If being asked to wear face masks to help our fellow citizens not catch this virus because it infringes on our freedoms then I say we are a bunch of whiny little babies. How weak are we as a citizenry that such a small thing is seen as the tipping point between having a free society and an autocratic dictatorship.

Apparently "I can't breathe" only matters when you're a perp being detained by police...

For someone that cannot wear a mask, it means no freedom at all. They are pretty much on house arrest. Because they might be infectious, and someone might catch it, and might get sick...

There's no "might" for them. And it's not for their benefit.

All to prolong the inevitable while only fooling ourselves thinking we can fool Mother Nature. We can't. We are working in direct opposition to the laws of nature and it will backfire on us.

At the same time, the world's gone crazy. I'm probably not missing much of anything good...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Once the 2020 election is over, COVID will be too.

Snyder, TX, one of the "hot spots" that Abbott was worried about, reported that they had 39 false positives last week. 39...that is an incredible number of false positives for a town as small as Snyder. Chatted with my wife about it (she's a nurse) and she showed me a video of a nurse in San Francisco (i think it was) that was able to create positive COVID test results using tap water. Its like the tests are primed to throw off positive results to drive up the number of cases.

As soon as Abbott et al reported how bad the hospitals were doing, the hospitals panicked and scurried to point out that there are plenty of available beds.

Im not here to call COVID a hoax. But I am here to tell you that the scope seems to be a hoax. Either that, or the incompetance of the people running the show exceeds my tolerance.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The county I live in is starting the mask order on Monday. I guess they wanted to let us blow stuff up before we mask up. I feel it should have been immediate since we've gotten about 50% of our cases in the last 10 days.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I was really hoping that this was about Bill and Ted.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

I was really hoping that this was about Bill and Ted.

I found something better.
Last night I began snapping screen shots of the TV when Tommy (cubs pitching coach)
started weeping like a vagina.
The snaps are good, however my set up has never facilitated posting images.

“It was hard, sniff, wipe, but it was worth it”, in black caption bar across his mug.
Then, the passion of Tommy, his head drooping, shoulders crushed at an odd angle,
“If I had to go through this so even one person could survive....it took thirty tests until I came up negative, sniff...”

Studying the montage of a dozen or so shots of the screen, one would think he is being crucified.

Fortunately YT has a few clips

Can anyone believe this? The new normal.
And his wife spent every night polishing surfaces with bleach.

m.youtube.com...

Go cubs go.

# 1125
edit on 3-7-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: to boost position in Olin

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

?

Looks like that poor guy had a rough time.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Face diapers eh, I can see upside to this, it will stop db from talking #.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

?

Looks like that poor guy had a rough time.

And this is the recovered Hottovy.
I can’t even imagine his suffering. he almost died, for us.

As peeple suggests...it even affects the BRAIN!

Well, apparently it does, and smart meters are forever.

# 1026

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join