It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Hospitalized With COVID-19 Days After Attending Trump’s Tulsa Rally

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am sure the 130,00 families who have lost loved ones due to the virus totally agree with you...

I think most do...Otherwise they would not be exercising their freedoms in the first. Now the 60,000 that died in care facilitates due to what a Governor forced, there you have a point.

edit on 2-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When the H1 N1 virus struck, Fauci promised a vaccine in April 2009. It was ready and administered in October.

H1N1 is a variant influenza virus. There were vaccines available for influenza. All that was required is a variant be produced.

There are no available vaccines for any coronavirus. They are starting from scratch.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Those who do not want to die from a communicable disease can stay in their house... and eventually die from something else.

And those who don't give a damn can get sick and infect family members and fill up hospitals so others can die of something else instead of having a bed. Every man for himself. Right? It's the American way.

The curve ain't flat. Is it?

Care? Too many don't. That's why we can't have nice things. Because wearing a mask is too inconvenient. Because I want to be elbow to elbow drinking in a bar and it's my right.

edit on 7/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am sure the 130,00 families who have lost loved ones due to the virus totally agree with you...

I think most do...Otherwise they would not be exercising their freedoms in the first. Now the 60,000 that died in care facilitates due to what a Governor forced, there you have a point.

New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, California all violated Federal Guidelines, killing thousands of U.S. citizens un-necessarily.

Congressman Scalise wants these 5 Governors to testify before Congress: www.foxnews.com...
edit on 7/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The Texas Medical Center serves 9 counties that comprise the greater Houston area. 7 million people.

1,863 of them are in TMC for Covid-19.

613 have died over the past 4 months.

Source: www.tmc.edu...

Covid-19 is a relatively minor additional threat in life, and to life. Hardly worth the insane hysteria from liberal media, and pain inflicted upon individuals/families and businesses, by so-called "leaders".

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i don't know how true this is but i read there's been a 100% hit rate for people who attended the rally getting tested. absolutely wild.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I don't believe it, it's a lie since we all know that black people don't go to trump rallies./SARC

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" We could instead be beating this virus "

Hmm...Hard to Beat Something that was Created in a Lab in China as a Bio Weapon and a Act Of War Against Western Democracies by the CCP .

If it is Not Confirmed by Independent Sources , then it is Just Hearsay , and Hearsay has no Basis in FACTS . Why Even Post it then ?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Covid-19 is a relatively minor additional threat in life, and to life.
And the hospitals are filling up because the threat is minor. Gosh, maybe someone who is really sick won't find a bed. That would be bad.

New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, California all violated Federal Guidelines
Texas, Arizona and Florida certainly did. Relaxed mitigation measures too fast, too soon. Add that to people ignoring the measures whenever possible and you get what we see happening. The curve is not flat.

edit on 7/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Post hoc ergo propter hoc, “after this, therefore because of this”, is a tempting fallacy but proves very little. Either way we all know the risks of going to a rally, to a protest, to a grocery store, or to any place where people congregate.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Covid-19 is a relatively minor additional threat in life, and to life.
And the hospitals are filling up because the threat is minor. Gosh, maybe someone who is really sick won't find a bed. That would be bad.

New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, California all violated Federal Guidelines
Texas, Arizona and Florida certainly did. Relaxed mitigation measures too fast, too soon. Add that to people ignoring the measures whenever possible and you get what we see happening. The curve is not flat.

Hospitalization is down in my county, the death rate is down to .4%, and it is mostly young people getting the virus now, and getting over it in a few days.

Floridas big death counts were mostly in the elderly population, most in care facilities, and most old enough where they could have caught a common cold and died. They don't call us God's waiting room for nothing.

Looking good here, actually, but I am not in Orlando or Miami, so ymmv.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain has been hospitalized with the coronavirus, his team announced Thursday afternoon. News of his diagnosis comes just days after Cain appeared at President Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma

I thought it took 3 weeks for symptoms to show?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I lost an extended family member from pneumonia last year and another one from hepatitis 2 months ago.

I am very sorry for your loss.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Herm should have just downed a turmeric, colloidal silver, liposomal C, molasses, baking soda and green tea smoothie after the rally, then he could have suplexed the 'Vid off of the top rope.

edit on 3-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
People, this is nCov.

Think about that, a Novel Virus means you'll EVENTUALLY GET IT.

You have to, otherwise perish into obscurity and ignorance.

I'm pretty high risk, more so than others, yet here I am, coming along and following basic social distancing.

Who, what, when and how people get it is irrelevant at this point, it's everywhere and in order for our species to survive, we must adapt and push through it, these things are hard to determine and tough to evaluate, so sometimes, the best advice in this case is to simply "Muddle" through it, brute force your way to recovery and antibodies.

Survival of the fittest indeed....
edit on 3-7-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Herman Cain is mah name and i served on the Tulsa train...

Hope he recovers. Its a tough illness so i’m told.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

And those who don't give a damn can get sick and infect family members and fill up hospitals so others can die of something else instead of having a bed. Every man for himself. Right? It's the American way.

The curve ain't flat. Is it?

The infection curve is almost meaningless...

It is now said that the infection rate could have been as high as 80 TIMES as what we thought at first...

Date: June 22, 2020
Source: Penn State
Summary: A new study estimates that the number of early COVID-19 cases in the U.S. may have been more than 80 times greater and doubled nearly twice as fast as originally believed.

Testing has increased to the point we have more test kits than people coming in to test, but lets look at the numbers of tests per day ..Apr 150k, May 300k and today over 500k per day that is now only limited by people physically coming in to test. If the infection rate from random sampling can be as high as 40% as we are testing 500k+ right now I think anyone can do that math....

So F the curve...

Lets get to the elephant in the room shall we?

Before the protesting/riots a number of states had been open for a month already with no real significant rise in infection. A week after the protesting/riots began we started to see the spikes, but the media says nothing about this as the protesting/rioting of 1,000s packed in tight places just threw social distancing, masks etc out the window. Each blue dot represents protesting that in many cases is daily. People screaming, chanting etc. spraying their spittle all over the place in a "in your face" type scenario well past any safety with the 6 feet normal talking distance requirement.

The left/media say that protesting is more important than the pandemic, OK, but don't come back complaining about grandma ma...

The good news is the death curve is like 90% lower as those being infected are not the grandmas forced in a care facility that is infected and so the vast majority of these cases are ages 18 to 35 (protesters???? hmmm). Hospitals are not being overrun, ICUs are at very normal levels... Testing is exploding so on and so forth. Lets move on to herd immunity....

So in other words... "suck it up buttercup"....

edit on 3-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Your response, as usual, is very ignorant.

It's not about being afraid but just carrying out necessary common-sense actions that will still the virus as many other countries, who aren't any longer suffering massive cases like the US.

They did basic commonsense things and now are much better for it, whereas the US and the selfish and ignorant Trump followers are making it hard on everybody in the US.

They are a menace to the entire world

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

They did basic commonsense things and now are much better for it, whereas the US and the selfish and ignorant Trump followers are making it hard on everybody in the US.

They are a menace to the entire world

That is such an ignorant statement..

A good number of states (republican) opened up for a month prior to the protesting/riots with no significant rise in infections. Then the protesting riots started and we see a spike a week after they started. These are not your "selfish and ignorant Trump followers " who were doing just fine with keeping the infection down prior.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Your the one who is worst than ignorant, your blind too.

ALL the facts are clear. These GOP followers of Trump have endangered the US and the world. They were so anxious to open up and didn't follow the guidance of opening up now their paying severe consequences.

ONLY Trump and his ignorant and blind followers deny this reality.

Why are countries not letting US citizens in their country?

Why have practically all countries brought their infection down to manageable levels, except the US?

The reason is because of stupid ignorant blind Donald Trump and his merry band of dupes.

edit on 3-7-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join