It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who had an affair with Ghisaline Maxwell?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I never thought she was good looking. Hence the reason I said the bar was set so low. At the time, Monica wasn't all that good looking either, but definitely better than Hillary. But Bill had that cigar, and Monica was willing and ready, and looked better than his wife who was too busy with her sacrifice to moloch.

Honestly, I don't care much for the Clintons, any of them, but I could actually see Bill just along for the ride at this point. I see it a lot with married men who have nothing but daughters. They're surrounded by estrogen 24/7, the wife and daughters band together and gang up on the dad. The dad starts feeling remorse because the girls always make the dad feel useless and terrible.

So, while I never cared much for his politics, I also never blamed him for his "cheating" on Hillary. Although, he could have been less rapey.

I'm pretty sure Hillary has never let Bill park his car in the garage, and it wouldn't surprise me that Chelsea isn't Bill's daughter. There's already been some speculation about that.
edit on 372020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

"i did not have sexual relations with that woman" well Bill you did. either he is a sexual deviant or i'm guessing Hilary has a toxic personality-wait the latter was no guess. Prince Andrew has gone into hiding in the judiciary sense, willing to cooperate but doesn't.

Lol!!!!......standard response, must come with the territory

Prince Andrew in the UK has taken it one step further, he is saying

"I dont remember ever meeting that woman" while the front page of

the papers has a photograph of him with his arm around her bare

midriff, while Ghislaine Maxwell looks on.

I bet he's sweating now!

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Difference is Trump said he was around him but he and the people that knew him at the time said he booted Jeffrey when it became obvious that young meant too young. Clinton on the other hand denies, shifts or ignores not only the claims but tries to cover up the evidence. Maxwell was in the front row of his daughters wedding making sure her face was in the pictures.

The Weinertop apparently has the answers, Huma's husband, the aid to Clinton, whose dad is a terrorist. This isnt just about pictures Epstein could use for dirt by association, it's about the power of these people to do whatever they want.
edit on 3-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

And then we have this.

Donald Trump is all smiles as he poses with Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell at a hookers and pimps-themed party in a never-before-seen photo obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com

An eyewitness said that Trump and Maxwell appeared to know each other and spent around 15 minutes chatting before she left to go to another party with Andrew

www.dailymail.co.uk...

LOL... Ghislaine was part of an elitist family, and knew/know a lot of rich people... It doesn't mean everyone whom knew her was involved in the human trafficking...

Ghislaine Maxwell
Career

Maxwell was a prominent member of the London social scene in the 1980s.(18) She founded a women's club named after the original Kit-Cat Club[19][16] and was a director of Oxford United Football Club, during her father's ownership.[20][21] She also worked at The European, a publication Robert Maxwell had started.[22] According to Tom Bower, writing for The Sunday Times,...
Maxwell moved to the United States in 1991, just after her father's death. She was photographed boarding a Concorde to cross the Atlantic, causing outrage amidst the pension scandal due to the high cost of flights on that aircraft.[15][16] Maxwell was provided with an annual income of £80,000 thanks to a trust fund established in Liechtenstein by her father.[36][37] In 1992, she had moved to an apartment of an Iranian friend overlooking Central Park. At the time, Maxwell worked at a real estate office on Madison Avenue and was reported to be socializing with a group that included Ivana Trump and Adnan Khashoggi's son.[38] She quickly rose to wider prominence as a New York City socialite.

Ghislaine Maxwell

She knew Epstein in the 1990s, and later started a relationship with him. It must have been then when she started getting involved in Epstein's human trafficking.

How many people knew Eptein was into human trafficking in the early 1990s?... Only those involved in it...

Jeffrey Edward Epstein (/ˈɛpstiːn/ EP-steen;[1] January 20, 1953 – August 10, 2019) was an American financier, socialite and convicted sex offender.[2][3] He began his professional life as a teacher but then switched to the banking and finance sector in various roles, working at Bear Stearns before forming his own firm. He developed an elite social circle and procured many women, including underage girls, who were then sexually abused by Epstein and some of his contacts.[3][4][5]

In 2005, police in Palm Beach, Florida, began investigating Epstein after a parent complained that he had sexually abused her 14-year-old daughter.[6] Epstein pleaded guilty and was convicted in 2008 by a Florida state court of procuring an underage girl for prostitution and of soliciting a prostitute.[7] He served almost 13 months in custody, but with extensive work release. He was convicted of only these two crimes as part of a plea deal; federal officials had identified 36 girls, some as young as 14 years old, whom Epstein had allegedly sexually abused.

en.wikipedia.org...

Notice the wording about SOME of Epstein contacts being involved in the human trafficking of young girls...

The first investigation into Epstein's human trafficking was in 2005 according to wikipedia...

It is a bit different to having a romantic relationship with her, than just knowing her because of her family relations...don't you think?...

If you can show us proof that Ghislaine was in a romantic relationship with Trump, you might have something... Otherwise you are trying to compare apples and oranges... Like you always do...

You should learn to do some research before you put both your feet in your mouth...

edit on 3-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comments.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Research? Ewww. Besides some people like to suck toes

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wow this topic is crazy, just finished days of watching so many alternative rabbit holes. Research pays off, even netflx is getting it pretty straight up with filthy rich, they dont touch uber sensitive stuff (yet, ep 03), but hey we cant all get suicided for speaking truth. But if you have kids and are just head in sand on this Im ashamed for you, and scared for your child.

I want Maxwell to survive to leave testimony and lead us further upstream, but more sketchy police protecting her I suspect 'suicide' if they cant get control on this.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I wonder if this has anything to do with Bill Clinton's producer friend taking a swan dive off his high rise a few weeks ago.
edit on 7-7-2020 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Perhaps the affair story is just a cover to explain why Bill Clinton was a frequent guest at Pedo Island.

Let's just be honest shall we? Clinton was reported by Epstein's IT Director to have been on the island once (as opposed to 'frequently' as you claim) seen sitting with Epstein on the porch. Later, Virginia Giuffre, one of the victims, reported seeing Clinton at dinner but said she never saw him do anything untoward.

Not that I expect anything less from your posts. Carry-on with the official narrative...

There is also the story that whenever clinton came to visit the house was cleared of people. Epstein and clinton did not want anybody to see what their plans were.. which makes knowing difficult of course..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join