It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who had an affair with Ghisaline Maxwell?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Soros won’t pay protesters to protest that so no there won’t be any problems. Just a few pissed off people here

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Well I hope you’re wrong. If you’re right we deserve whatever e get

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

And then we have this.

Donald Trump is all smiles as he poses with Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell at a hookers and pimps-themed party in a never-before-seen photo obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com

An eyewitness said that Trump and Maxwell appeared to know each other and spent around 15 minutes chatting before she left to go to another party with Andrew

www.dailymail.co.uk...

My first wife chatted with Sting once.
I submit this as proof that she is a rock idol.

Yeah, people make a bit too much out of celebs being photographed with people... being photographed or even casually knowing someone doesn't mean you really "know" that person and have knowledge of all their skeletons in their closets.
Sleeping with them is another story. An affair might be a bit more interesting than a one night stand.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: wheresthebody

I've seen them and it means little to me. When you get to that level of celebrity everyone knows everyone and no one really knows anyone all at the same time. Paparazzi are everywhere. You could be seen having a laugh with OJ the night he killed his wife. Doesn't mean you know anything about him other than you have the same agent.

Again, I could be wrong. And if Trump did anything then fvck him too. But I don't think kids are his thing.
Sort of like those Eyes Wide Shut Parties... everyone is doing their civic duty and wearing the mask.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Never seen it. Kubrick movies put me in a dark place. I struggle with depression as it is. Same reason I never saw requiem for a dream.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

If there was serious evidence of anything Trump did wrong he would be gone. They could not even impeach him. I still find it incredible that he beat impeachment but people want to still say he is wrong about everything.
s:

You could argue the same about Clintons or any politician for that matter.
My guess is that they all have so much filth on each other, Trump included, that they all were relieved when Epstein "hung" himself.
Trump is part of that elite. The elite and Hollywood created Trump

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
What a coincidence...

Epstein, Maxwell, Weinstein and NXIVM were taken down when Trump was in office...

I wonder why Bill Clinton or George Bush or Obama couldn't do it?

I wonder why the media never mentioned anything back then? So strange. What a freaking coincidence.

Those pizza's and hotdogs Obama ordered starting to make sense to everyone yet?

Epstein was removed rather than taken down.
He would've been far more valuable alive than dead.
But keep pretending that Trump is a unicorn sent by JC himself

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Even at the time, I think Monica was the best looking one to step forward. But when it came to looks, none of them really had a high bar to be above or just meet. But I don't think it was about looks with Bill. I think it was a matter of availability. I mean, if you've got a cigar issue, and your wife is too busy worshipping moloch, and you were a serial cheater and rapist, it doesn't take long for just about anything to start looking good.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Don’t me wrong I think bill has some serious questions to answer but is there a better source than “the gateway pundit”

The source is NOT the Gateway Pundit. The source is the New York Post. The Gateway Pundit copied it and posted it on the internet.

You guys love that tactic, don't you. 'Forget the story, kill the messenger'.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

I don't think it's going to matter when it comes to the source. If they don't like the news, they're going to shoot the messenger.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Read to the bottom of page one....

Now clean that egg off your face.
edit on 3-7-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Now this is getting interesting, remember though were her money came from, it was not earned honestly.
moneyweek.com...
But stolen from pensioners in a huge fraud scheme.

As one of the many who, back in the early 90s, had to mop up afterwards, I am pretty certain the family didn't get much (if anything) from this. On the other hand, Poppa Maxwell had been playing fast and loose with other people's money since the 1950s...

And, yes, he was MOSSAD.
edit on 3-7-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
What a coincidence...

Epstein, Maxwell, Weinstein and NXIVM were taken down when Trump was in office...

... and then key personnel were sacked. They had discovered enough and Trump didn't want them to go any further.

Smoke and mirrors while the real power remains in place.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

Even at the time, I think Monica was the best looking one to step forward. But when it came to looks, none of them really had a high bar to be above or just meet. But I don't think it was about looks with Bill. I think it was a matter of availability. I mean, if you've got a cigar issue, and your wife is too busy worshipping moloch, and you were a serial cheater and rapist, it doesn't take long for just about anything to start looking good.

Hillary Clinton is the perfect example. She used to be a good looking woman in my opinion. I mean what happened to her? She did not age well.

Yeesh.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Copious amounts of co caine.

And that bitch was never good looking.
edit on 3-7-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Lol. Thought I was found out was my first instinct. Lol. Anyway, since I’m here

Late 90’s, Bahamas, Nassau, one weekend, tell Jizz that Buzz thinks of her fondly, hope things work out or come to Canada!

edit on 3-7-2020 by tayton because: Stupid. Lol

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I never thought she was good looking. Hence the reason I said the bar was set so low. At the time, Monica wasn't all that good looking either, but definitely better than Hillary. But Bill had that cigar, and Monica was willing and ready, and looked better than his wife who was too busy with her sacrifice to moloch.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

Agreed. I forgot about all his other women. Bill is slightly less picky than the average guy. Availability would be higher on his priority list. I take back that stupid comment. But not any of the other stupid ones.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I mean, I guess Gennifer Flowers was a model, but that may have just been luck, and she didn't come out of the woodwork until after Monica did. But then you look at Kathleen Willey, who also surfaced around the same time. Paula Jones wasn't to high in the looks department in my opinion either. But the one thing they all had in common was availability, and let's be honest, it doesn't take much to look better than Hillary.

I'm not saying I have any doubts about him having something going on with Maxwell. He's a pervert of opportunity, so if the opportunity presents itself, he's going to take advantage. He's made 26 trips to Epstein's island, where authorities found a painting of Bill in a blue dress. Funny little piece of irony, considering the one piece of evidence in the Lewinsky case was her stained blue dress.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

My first guess was Elmer Fudd, after all it is sexual predator season.

"i did not have sexual relations with that woman" well Bill you did. either he is a sexual deviant or i'm guessing Hilary has a toxic personality-wait the latter was no guess. Prince Andrew has gone into hiding in the judiciary sense, willing to cooperate but doesn't.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join