It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who had an affair with Ghisaline Maxwell?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9

My opinion is that after Trump found out that Epstein was working for Mossad it made him very cross.

Epstein died under the watch of Trump's DOJ

Ghislaine may harbor bad feelings about Jeff's death and will be more than willing to cut a plea deal to take Trump down and keep herself out of prison.

I don't believe she would have been caught unless she let herself be caught. She may have been ready to cut a deal.

I admit, it could go either way but I feel like Ghislaine may miss her former life

If she is MOSSAD she might have been told to "Be a Lamb" to protect the core. On the other hand if she's actually Shin Bet, then I would expect her to take all the blame, and expose everyone not connected to Israel as being involved.

End results either way is that Israel is in the clear. It's just in one way the whole screw up continues, and the other everyone gets thrown to the wolves and Israel is in the clear. One way leave open the door to discovering what actually happened, and the other gives up enough so that the guilty gets to walk away.

Who set up Israel as the place for Jews to call home? Who is the biggest backer of going after NAZI war criminals? Who funds , and who runs?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Shouldn't we be dismissing the book which makes the claims and not the messenger.

A Convenient Death: The Mysterious Demise of Jeffrey Epstein,” by Alana Goodman and Daniel Halper

Edit to add...

These guys are pretty solid Clinton haters by the looks of things. Lots of Fox appearances between them.

It's an unnamed source who says it, so that's a little worrying however you can't be too careful with the Clinton's.

Even if Ghislaine and Bill were just pals and these claims are BS, it still draws attention to their close ties.
edit on 2-7-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't blame Bill....what would you do if you were married to Hillary?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Put two in my own head?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

great

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

edit on 3-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: lol

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What a coincidence...

Epstein, Maxwell, Weinstein and NXIVM were taken down when Trump was in office...

I wonder why Bill Clinton or George Bush or Obama couldn't do it?

I wonder why the media never mentioned anything back then? So strange. What a freaking coincidence.

Those pizza's and hotdogs Obama ordered starting to make sense to everyone yet?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Hillary already has the Arkancide planned out. Maxwell will go into suicide watch, cameras will malfunction, "guards" will fall asleep, and then Maxwell will shoot herself in the back of the head, twice, while inhaling helium.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

Hillary already has the Arkancide planned out. Maxwell will go into suicide watch, cameras will malfunction, "guards" will fall asleep, and then Maxwell will shoot herself in the back of the head, twice, while inhaling helium.

I may sound naive but I honestly expect her to survive. The BLM riots would pale in comparison if she ends up dead with no witnesses.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

It's just part for the course when it comes to anyone having information on the Clinton's. There's plenty of evidence connecting them. It's just a matter of how much she actually knows, and when it comes to all those trips Bill took to Epstein's island, I'm sure she has more than enough dirt to at least put him away. I would love to see justice against both Bill and Hillary, but I just don't have high hopes considering the Arkancide body count.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I may be showing my pig side, but I don’t believe WJC would risk dating Maxwell. She isn’t hot enough for him to risk the attention.Im not saying she’s ugly, she’s not. But Unless she was sharing underage girls with him. Then he might like her enough to date her. If he’s admitting to it, it’s only because it’s safer than confessing the truth.
And I know that Monica wasn’t super hot either but she was 24 at the time. That makes her hotter to him than she was to men her age

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

I know. But no one knew who Vince foster was. Everyone knew who Jeffrey Epstein was. I have hope. If I’m wrong I won’t be shocked though. Just disappointed

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

If we actually manage to get a list names from Maxwell I imagine it will have an impact like a nuke

We might learn that left/right politics are the tools used to control us, that there is no "left" or "right" at the top, just greed.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Guaranteed. Perversion knows no party. I'm not sure if this was part of Trumps plan, but this will drain more of the swamp than anything else he's done.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

He is very clearly one of them, these people are all monsters.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I don't think so. Time will tell. But if he is fvck him too.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Just do an image search for him with ghislaine, look for the ones of the clintons with her as well.

These people are monsters, all of them.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I've seen them and it means little to me. When you get to that level of celebrity everyone knows everyone and no one really knows anyone all at the same time. Paparazzi are everywhere. You could be seen having a laugh with OJ the night he killed his wife. Doesn't mean you know anything about him other than you have the same agent.

Again, I could be wrong. And if Trump did anything then fvck him too. But I don't think kids are his thing.
edit on 3-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

"That level of celebrity" is where the monsters live.

Fvck all of them

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: jtma508

Clinton was reported by Epstein's IT Director

See anything wrong with that statement ?
I see multiple items

Do enlighten me.

Ok ,
Hocus Pocus
You are enlightened.

edit on 7/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join