It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who had an affair with Ghisaline Maxwell?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

And then we have this.

Donald Trump is all smiles as he poses with Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell at a hookers and pimps-themed party in a never-before-seen photo obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com

An eyewitness said that Trump and Maxwell appeared to know each other and spent around 15 minutes chatting before she left to go to another party with Andrew

www.dailymail.co.uk...

My first wife chatted with Sting once.
I submit this as proof that she is a rock idol.

Yeah, people make a bit too much out of celebs being photographed with people... being photographed or even casually knowing someone doesn't mean you really "know" that person and have knowledge of all their skeletons in their closets.

Seriously, Rosalyn Carter, while she was the first lady, was pictured with John Wayne Gacy. Now when you see pics with some of the girls or on the plane it's a little different. Especially when some of those passengers have thier own jet airplanes, just saying

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Normal people have holes in their head for two eyes, two ears, their nose and their mouth. None of those are located in the back of the skull where she's probably going to get a few extras.

What no hanging this time? Seemed to not arouse /too/ much suspicion last time.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Just remember. No one has been protecting Trump these last 4 years. It has all been about protecting those who want control back who come from bot parties. If Trump taught you anything it was that your hunch about a 2 party system being BS was correct. It ended a long time ago.

If there was serious evidence of anything Trump did wrong he would be gone. They could not even impeach him. I still find it incredible that he beat impeachment but people want to still say he is wrong about everything.

I think Trumps team is waiting till Biden announces his VP and you will see a storm of craziness that will make COVID look like an nothing.

Trump has learned in politics it is not a long game. Too many times he pulled that trigger too soon. Not this time.

I finally hope that there is closure and these scumbags are put in jail.
edit on Julpm31pmf0000002020-07-02T15:11:44-05:000344 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Weddings are always a great place to hook up with chicks.

------------------------------------------

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Picture was after Bill allegedly started his dalliance with Maxwell. Doesn't everybody invite their side-piece to their daughter's wedding?

and.. 'If there was serious evidence of anything Trump did wrong he would be gone. They could not even impeach him. I still find it incredible that he beat impeachment but people want to still say he is wrong about everything.'

What a laugh!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I seriously doubt Hillary and Bill ever had a loving relationship. It was purely a business arrangement for them, and I'm quite sure Hillary isn't above putting Bill down.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If Bill Clinton were indicted, it would generate quite a few sympathy votes for Hillary Clinton as Joe Biden vice president.

Maybe if she puts on blackface, Biden would consider her.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Clinton was reported by Epstein's IT Director

See anything wrong with that statement ?
I see multiple items

edit on 7/2/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Consider the source. The Gateway Pundit is a total joke, another alt right POS. Unbelievable what people are willing to believe.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

And then we have this.

Donald Trump is all smiles as he poses with Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell at a hookers and pimps-themed party in a never-before-seen photo obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com

An eyewitness said that Trump and Maxwell appeared to know each other and spent around 15 minutes chatting before she left to go to another party with Andrew

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yes, Trump knew Epstein and Maxwell.

He also banned Epstein from Maralago, and offered to help prosecutors in Florida to go after him.

Those are not the actions of someone who participated in shenanigans with Epstein.

On the flip side, several Bill Clinton phone numbers were on Epsteins phone, he was on the lolita express plane flight logs 26 times, Maxwell was at Chelsea's wedding. Hillary and Bill both stayed with Epstein at his New Mexico mansion 8 times and several witnesses have come forward and said they saw Bill on the plane and on the island.

The Clinton's were also huge friends with Harvey Winestein, and Kevin Spacey. Hillary tried to get Winestein off.
The Clinton's are friends with scum - because they are scum. Birds of a feather flock together.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

That was some guy that looked like me. Honest.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Perhaps the affair story is just a cover to explain why Bill Clinton was a frequent guest at Pedo Island.

Later, Virginia Giuffre, one of the victims, reported seeing Clinton at dinner but said she never saw him do anything untoward.

Imagine that, not doing anything untoward at dinner. How well behaved.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

I'm quite sure Hillary isn't above putting Bill down.

Do you mean..... like as in one does with an old sick dog?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: jtma508

Clinton was reported by Epstein's IT Director

See anything wrong with that statement ?
I see multiple items

Do enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

And then we have this.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

My first wife chatted with Sting once.
I submit this as proof that she is a rock idol.
I stuck my finger in Liam Gallagher’s belly button once. Not sure what that makes me but it’s probably not good.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm just gonna get this ready.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Again, the photos don't mean much. Do you have any idea how many thousands of people take pictures with celebrities the caliber of Clinton or Trump?

OTOH, having an affair with Maxwell, and inviting her to his daughter's wedding, and flying on Epstein's plane dozens of times, and being close friends with guys like Weinstein & Spacey, paints a rather definite picture.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Clinton was friends with Trump and Epstein. An even more definite picture if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Perhaps they were just waiting until everyone had their stories straight before they brought her in.

This is all too dodgy.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It'll definitely be interesting to see who suddenly has gotten really nervous.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join