It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who had an affair with Ghisaline Maxwell?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This isn't a good look. Bill Clinton had an affair with Epstein's child-procurer.

In May Reports Came Out that Bill Clinton Dated Ghislaine Maxwell – Now She’s Under Arrest – What Next?

Perhaps the affair story is just a cover to explain why Bill Clinton was a frequent guest at Pedo Island.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if we're going to be reading about Bill Clinton's death -- and soon.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Normal people have holes in their head for two eyes, two ears, their nose and their mouth. None of those are located in the back of the skull where she's probably going to get a few extras.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

And then we have this.

Donald Trump is all smiles as he poses with Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell at a hookers and pimps-themed party in a never-before-seen photo obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com

An eyewitness said that Trump and Maxwell appeared to know each other and spent around 15 minutes chatting before she left to go to another party with Andrew

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Don’t me wrong I think bill has some serious questions to answer but is there a better source than “the gateway pundit”

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I mean, Bill is old. While he's high up in the pedo protection ring, out wouldn't surprise me hear that he is getting sacrificed to avoid more exposure. He may have even been the head clown in his day, but sooner or later he's going down, natural causes or not.
Next thing you know, covid will be responsible for some high profile executions.

How Convenient.

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

And then we have this.

Donald Trump is all smiles as he poses with Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell at a hookers and pimps-themed party in a never-before-seen photo obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com

An eyewitness said that Trump and Maxwell appeared to know each other and spent around 15 minutes chatting before she left to go to another party with Andrew

www.dailymail.co.uk...

My first wife chatted with Sting once.
I submit this as proof that she is a rock idol.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That's why you are divorced .

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

That's why you are divorced .

It happened before I met her, but whatever.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Don’t me wrong I think bill has some serious questions to answer but is there a better source than “the gateway pundit
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

thats what I am wondering to. Looking at this source there is not alot of information. no substance in this source.
edit on 2-7-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Now this is getting interesting, remember though were her money came from, it was not earned honestly.
moneyweek.com...
But stolen from pensioners in a huge fraud scheme.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

And then we have this.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yeah, people make a bit too much out of celebs being photographed with people... being photographed or even casually knowing someone doesn't mean you really "know" that person and have knowledge of all their skeletons in their closets.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

And then we have this.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Trump can be interviewed as well. But justice will be equal, or you may find that a catalyst exists afterall.

but you do get 50 bonus points for whataboutism.
edit on 2-7-2020 by network dude because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

And then we have this.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

My wife saw stevie wonder at a hospital once. He didn't see her though.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

And then we have this.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Gold
Solid gold!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

edit on 2-7-2020 by slapjacks because: (no reason given)

HAHAHAHA! Thanks for that!
edit on 2-7-2020 by slapjacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
My opinion is that after Trump found out that Epstein was working for Mossad it made him very cross.

Epstein died under the watch of Trump's DOJ

Ghislaine may harbor bad feelings about Jeff's death and will be more than willing to cut a plea deal to take Trump down and keep herself out of prison.

I don't believe she would have been caught unless she let herself be caught. She may have been ready to cut a deal.

I admit, it could go either way but I feel like Ghislaine may miss her former life

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Don’t me wrong I think bill has some serious questions to answer but is there a better source than “the gateway pundit”

surely not.
the gateway pundit reports news that the gateway pundit itself has spread. a closed system. you make up a story and then you report about this story and pretend that you have heard the story from somewhere else. that's how it works. someone always believes it. it's like corona. one man was enough and bang: the earth stood still.

i say: flowers are chess geniuses (but only at night).
can anyone prove me wrong?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

And then we have this.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I hear rimshots every time I read this post?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Perhaps the affair story is just a cover to explain why Bill Clinton was a frequent guest at Pedo Island.

Let's just be honest shall we? Clinton was reported by Epstein's IT Director to have been on the island once (as opposed to 'frequently' as you claim) seen sitting with Epstein on the porch. Later, Virginia Giuffre, one of the victims, reported seeing Clinton at dinner but said she never saw him do anything untoward.

Not that I expect anything less from your posts. Carry-on with the official narrative...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So because am bored I wanted to look into this a little further.

The sourse of this claim is actually quite old, the story broke back in may in The New York Post which contained an excerpt from the book A Convenient Death: The Mysterious Demise of Jeffrey Epstein,” by Alana Goodman and Daniel Halper,.

The excerpt states that:

Ghislaine Maxwell, a constant presence at the ex- president’s side during these trips, was the primary reason Clinton let Epstein ferry him around the world.

“[Bill] and Ghislaine were getting it on,” a source who witnessed the relationship said in an interview. “That’s why he was around Epstein—to be with her.”

The source explained that reporters have been missing the point about the Clinton- Epstein relationship by focusing on Epstein’s sex crimes. “[Clinton’s] stupid but not an idiot,” the source says, dismissing the idea that the ex- president was sexually involved with children.

It basically paints a picture that it seems to be that in the early 2000's Bill was banging her and hanging out with Epstein only as a cover for getting his wick wet. The book seems very clear that there is no evidence that suggests that bill was involved in the abuse of anyone, let alone kids. In fact its arguing that the media are looking in the wrong direction regarding Clinton connection to the beast that the real story is Clintons affair and not any kind of crime.

I done a quick search and found nothing to corroborate the claim in the book although there are lots of pictures of dirty bill with her. Also, understnadablly, the Clintons have denied this accusation.

....kinda feel like this is the work that the OP really should have done but there ya go!
edit on 2-7-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join