It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INDEPENDENCE DAY so cool July got here Prolly not one like with Will Smith huh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That one we saw at the theaters with Will Smith.....was so cool but we don't really want it in the sky....

Nay, we don't want this to be the year we see how blatant the NWO types or whoever is spitting this slimey skullduggery at us....btw way...i need a paper towel man....thanks....we dont want the evil ones to do us on July 4 in our face...

In Scripture...did you know a sign is due for us.....a sign to be seen with our fairy tale loving imagination?......no

A sign to be seen with our eyes. Lookout

A dragon kicked out of heaven...according to Scripture.....kicked to the Earth.....

He drags a bunch of his minions with him......what are the chances the illuminaughty.....illummed naughty.....he he....would pull such a diabolical trick and offend all that is innocent and good and forthrighteous......by having an invasion or deception on our BEST MOST PROUDEST DAY....whatcha think....

I say whenever we see them.....they are not our friends....and Will agrees with ne.....

edit on 2-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
No way....not till July 30 imho.
....9th of Av....in Israel they won't even smile on that day in rememberence of the devastation that one day holds....in history....

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

When they get up in the morning on that day the Jewish won't even smile

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
To All who love our country and honor our standard -- Have a good safe day of celebration.
Seede

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
To All who love our country and honor our standard -- Have a good safe day of celebration.
Seede

Hear hear!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Its getting tiresome seeing you lump all your threads under religion
A little bit of thought and you would agree some of them belong in predictions or general conspiracies.

Here's another hint; maybe add to an existing thread of yours as it appears after deciphering the word salad its mostly 1 big thread about end times.
Spare a thought for users

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

It will be toned down 4th my city has canceled a celebration that has gone on 40 years. Is your home town doing the same

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I haer your good point but when I look out the window....
And now masks are mandatory in Texas....outdoors.....so
Naturally

I put 2 and 2 together....

And we are there....and you won't have to wait long huh.....

Stuff like that......the perfect match on timelines.....

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Its getting tiresome seeing you lump all your threads under religion
A little bit of thought and you would agree some of them belong in predictions or general conspiracies.

Here's another hint; maybe add to an existing thread of yours as it appears after deciphering the word salad its mostly 1 big thread about end times.
Spare a thought for users

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Spread the fireworks locations out in Dallas....8 locations....two days of it

a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It will be toned down 4th my city has canceled a celebration that has gone on 40 years. Is your home town doing the same

I don't get around very much since my 91st birthday but i did get a letter from a 4th grade little girl here in my town. The letter invited me to the city auditorium with other veterans to honor them with her as my sponsor. What a sweet honor that was to be represented by our children in this town of about 5000 people.

Needless to say i made a great effort to attend and i then bought a little American flag about a foot long and on the wooden pole of that flag i gave her my love and rank of service. But the most heart rendering part of this was that when i met her [with her teacher] and bent down to shake her hand i cried like a baby. Yep the tears flowed down like a river. Why? Because this little soul was what i fought so hard for as a youngster.

i see that other towns want to destroy what we really fought for. But our town is something like a big Mayberry USA. There are some of us left and i hope you get back what was taken from you. I hope that little girl grows up to be a mother who dearly loves this great place called United States of America. We are so blessed to even have a Mayberry USA. That is what my 4th of July means to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

I don't get around very much since my 91st birthday but i did get a letter from a 4th grade little girl here in my town. The letter invited me to the city auditorium with other veterans to honor them with her as my sponsor. What a sweet honor that was to be represented by our children in this town of about 5000 people.

Needless to say i made a great effort to attend and i then bought a little American flag about a foot long and on the wooden pole of that flag i gave her my love and rank of service. But the most heart rendering part of this was that when i met her [with her teacher] and bent down to shake her hand i cried like a baby. Yep the tears flowed down like a river. Why? Because this little soul was what i fought so hard for as a youngster.

i see that other towns want to destroy what we really fought for. But our town is something like a big Mayberry USA. There are some of us left and i hope you get back what was taken from you. I hope that little girl grows up to be a mother who dearly loves this great place called United States of America. We are so blessed to even have a Mayberry USA. That is what my 4th of July means to me.

What an awesome post! So nice of the town to honor you like that. Thank you for your service, and God bless you!

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

And we are there....and you won't have to wait long huh...

Wait long? Its hard enough trying to make sense of your threads now. Imagine when ATS goes dark and you're left with forums .

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So ya know my vuew.... thinking we'll see Israel getting clobbered with NO ONE TO COME TO HER AID .....BETCHA ....BEFORE ATS has a chance even.....to go dark.....

End of July.....the 30th....may juct about do it......

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

top topics

join