It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Deleted, dud link.
edit on 14-7-2020 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Bail: DECLINED.

Have fun in jail you scummy bitch, try not to kill yourself.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I hope she survives and she testifies and starts a fire under these global cartels

absolute scum bags man , I hope she lives to rat out every last one of them
she should give everything to try and redeem her soul

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

To be honest, I'm not worried she's going to off herself, she's too much of a coward. I am worried that someone(s) will attempt to have her killed.

This is about the only conspiracy theory I believe in.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
As you may know, according to one of G Max's lovers - there are video tapes.

www.youtube.com...

These I would like to see, but unless someone dumps them on TMZ or the National Inquirer, it could be years until the public sees them.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
And how about more victims?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
12th July 2021 before she goes to trial!!!
A whole year away!? Surely they have their case against her pretty much sorted?
A lot can happen in prison in a year!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Drucifer

Yep to everything you said. Except Sharon has final say in all guitar players. The only one Ozzy picked was Randy.
After he died, Ozzy wanted George Lynch but Sharon thought Jake looked the part. She fired George on the spot.
She even turned down Alex skolnick because he wouldn’t pose onstage like Zakk

I think I was basing Ozzy picking his guitarist off of Zakk’s story about how Ozzy hired him, without thinking that that came AFTER Sharon flew him from Jersey to Cali. Good call. I’m glad Lynch never got in, he was great back then but his playing does very little for me. Love Skolnick but am having a hard time hearing him playing with Ozzy. I’m guessing Joe Holmes (he rips!) worked because the Seattle thing was big when he came in the picture, he looks like Zakk on heroin onstage than anything.
Gus G was the only one I wasn’t very fond of, just not enough of his own style.

I’m a huge Wilde fan. Not so much anything after the first 2 BLS albums, but I LOVE all his Ozzy stuff. I started playing in ‘94 when I was 12 but thankfully, my uncle raised me on a steady diet of 80’s metal (Queensryche’s EP was my lullaby music) so I wasn’t too late to the game. If anything, I was just a dork who loved 80’s metal when all my peers were into Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre.

On topic-

HA HA!

I’d be willing to put a couple cheap bets out there;

$5 says she’s suicided
$5 says she gets covid
$10 says she brokered a deal before getting “caught” and this is all for show. She’ll get “locked up” and be forced to live on some island paradise, getting cosmetic surgery and a large supply of wigs for when she wants to mingle with the rest of the world.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
12th July 2021 before she goes to trial!!!
A whole year away!? Surely they have their case against her pretty much sorted?
A lot can happen in prison in a year!

Rainbows
Jane

Yeah, I’m thinking of changing the bets I made in my previous post after hearing this. I have little faith in her making it to trial.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Some how i cant see any trial or justice occurring, Were in a systematic justice collapse now. If this was straight everyone in the prosecution would end up selling matches on the corner of South Clark street.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Try as she might I suspect it’s out of her hands. I’m hearing Nicholas Tartaglione is now identifying as a woman and needs a cell mate.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
And the story just gets deeper and weirder by the day.

Maxwell is MARRIED, but she won't say who to.

Sky News
Daily Mail
Guardian

A real estate agent involved with the property’s sale told an FBI agent that the buyers introduced themselves as “Scott and Janet Marshall, who both have British accents”. “Scott Marshall told her that the … that he was retired from the British military and he was currently working on writing a book. Janet Marshall described herself as a journalist who wants privacy. They told the agent they wanted to purchase the property quickly through a wire and that they were setting up an LLC,” Moe said, noting that this conversation took place in November 2019.

It can't be that hard to find out who he is can it? Don't all marriages have to be registered? I suppose it might be different in some countries.

She was romantically connected to a Scott Borgerson, a divorced father-of-two who had previously served as an officer in the US Coast Guard.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

They could have just been playing a role to hide her indentity.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

They played the part to buy the house. What the prosecutors mean is a real marriage.

Ghislaine Maxwell is secretly married but will not reveal the identity of her partner, prosecutors have said.

edit on 15-7-2020 by Moohide because: spelling

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There is now a seperate thread on the subject of the marriage.

ATS

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

Interesting, I didn't catch that.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide

A real estate agent involved with the property’s sale told an FBI agent that the buyers introduced themselves as “Scott and Janet Marshall, who both have British accents”. “Scott Marshall told her that the … that he was retired from the British military and he was currently working on writing a book. Janet Marshall described herself as a journalist who wants privacy. They told the agent they wanted to purchase the property quickly through a wire and that they were setting up an LLC,” Moe said, noting that this conversation took place in November 2019.

Was the estate agent blind?

Maxwell's face has been in the news and papers regularly, and along with

Epstein's too.

Putting 2 and 2 together with the isolation and seclusion of the property

I recon she was dim too if she hadn't got a clue as to who the client was.

edit on 15-7-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Moohide

Was the estate agent blind?

Maxwell's face has been in the news and papers regularly, and along with

Epstein's too.

Putting 2 and 2 together with the isolation and seclusion of the property

I recon she was dim too if she hadn't got a clue as to who the client was.

Man, I’m horrible with faces. If you change someone’s haircut, especially a woman with the different hairstyles, I won’t recognize them after. My wife busts my balls about this all the time with actors and actresses. Hell, they can keep the same style but change the color and it’ll throw me off.

Also, Maxwell looks like your average upper middle class woman. There’s nothing about her that stands out at all to me. In fact, that was one of the more surprising things in regards to her relationship with Epstein. The guy could have had whatever super model by his side, but instead had Maxwell, slightly pudgy and average at best.

Going along with Eric Weinstein’s assessment that Epstein was a construct created by intelligence agencies, as well as my belief that Maxwell was the brains behind it all, I would not be surprised in the least bit that she was his handler/boss and played the part enough to get her hands dirty occasionally.

Note, she’s not being charged with rape or assault, while several of the victims are claiming she took part as well. Maybe because the Fed is just going after what they can prove, but it’s certainly odd that those charges weren’t included.
edit on 15-7-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Odd, in my above post, the quote command is above what I wrote, but even after editing, it still putting in the same quote box.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I understand what you mean by blind estate agent, but women can make themselves look very different with make-up, wig/extensions, fake tan and sunglasses or normal glasses. Can't blame someone trying to sell a house for not noticing, especially if the guy she was with did most of the talking and she went for a walk around the property.

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join