It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Florida Sheriff says he is deputizing all the gun owners for the Rioters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Clay CO FL wants to lay out how they see it.

"Don't fall victim to the claim that Law enforcement is bad"

He is calling them out right here. Posted on July 1st, 2020.

"Lawlessness is unacceptable in Clay County, I know what happens when lawlessness prevails"

"Threaten all you want that you are coming to Clay County,.... you will have something waiting for you..."
" the second you step out from your Constitutional rights, then we are going to give you everything you want! ...."

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Damned, THAT is leadership.
Made my day.
Thanks OP

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Oh, this will be good.

How to hold the rules of law, guns 😊😂

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The usual suspects here on ATS will be against this.
But the illegal gun running in CHOP/CHAZ in Seattle was ok with them.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Oh, this will be good.

Well.. Register guns and gun owners...yeah.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Made my day.
Thanks OP

It won't make national news without some aid from us.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: charlyv
Made my day.
Thanks OP

It won't make national news without some aid from us.

It won't make national new until someone takes the sheriff up on his challenge.... and he actually responds as he stated.
edit on 2-7-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Oh, this will be good.

Wait until some perv breaks into your house. You can throw pencils and books at them.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is the county I live in. We get alot of overflow crime from Jacksonville. There's a saying that "Clay don't play"
Nice to see some authorities don't bow down to the mob.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Let's hope more will follow this great example!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hate to spoil the parade, but the people are already “deputized“ under the second. Because the purpose of the militia is to put down riots and insurrection. And the second is retained by the people not any organization specifically like a sheriff’s department.

In essence, he is only reminding people of their duty to maintain the safety and security of a free state to prevent chaos and quasi-autonomous zones that are at best police states.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

This is reassurance that the police have their backs, like they have the backs of police. It's a very good message to put out because it not only guarantees support, but it also deters the blm children from coming there.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Hate to spoil the parade, but the people are already “deputized“ under the second. Because the purpose of the militia is to put down riots and insurrection. And the second is retained by the people not any organization specifically like a sheriff’s department.

In essence, he is only reminding people of their duty to maintain the safety and security of a free state to prevent chaos and quasi-autonomous zones that are at best police states.

You may know that but the dumbed down citizens don't. There is a reason the Marxists wanted to control education. Give them your kids they will change your world.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sounds all fine and dandy but what about the gun owners with no training? We've seen that couple with the wife with her finger on the trigger randomly pointed at people, and the husband pointing his at his wife's head most of the time with the safety off. I'm all for responsible gun ownership, but this could be a disaster in the making.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Are people even rioting anymore?

I’ve watched very little news in the last 2-3 weeks. I know protests have still been going, albeit, diminished in size and frequency, but I haven’t heard anything about looting or riots in a while.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Makes perfect sense. I also read that the local health department is making any private citizen that owns a stethoscope a doctor.

edit on 2-7-2020 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
John Wayne lives....

Cool sherriff

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Are people even rioting anymore?

I’ve watched very little news in the last 2-3 weeks. I know protests have still been going, albeit, diminished in size and frequency, but I haven’t heard anything about looting or riots in a while.

Arrests are being made to the rioters, they ARE slowing down but yes the last two weeks have been filled with them. The LEO's are finally pushing back is why it slowed down.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Makes perfect sense. I also read that the local health department is making any private citizen that owns a stethoscope a doctor.

Ha good laugh there but FAIL!

Fail because we are Americans and we don't have to have YOUR approval to protect ourselves, legally.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So just let the looters burn your city down? CHECK

originally posted by: frogs453
Sounds all fine and dandy but what about the gun owners with no training? We've seen that couple with the wife with her finger on the trigger randomly pointed at people, and the husband pointing his at his wife's head most of the time with the safety off. I'm all for responsible gun ownership, but this could be a disaster in the making.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join