It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump news – live: President again says coronavirus will just disappear

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Wait, wtf is going on? So he says he "hopes the virus just dissappears, then does a u-turn on masks (for the most RIDICULOUS reason (I'm not an anti trumper btw, just asking questions)

And yesterday he apparently bought most of the drug that combats the virus.

Is it just me, or is all this conflicting with one another?

KEY POINTS
Trump again says coronavirus will 'sort of just disappear'
President makes U-turn on masks because they make him 'look like Lone Ranger'
Dr Fauci warns US must get pandemic ‘under control or risk even greater outbreak’
US records almost 50,000 new cases in one day
New York governor Andrew Cuomo accuses Trump of 'living in denial'

Source: (with pinch of salt as its MSM)

www.independent.co.uk... y-a9597131.html
edit on 2-7-2020 by FinallyAwake because: Bad link

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Can't get this bloody link to work! So sorry, could anyone help please?

www-independent-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org... election-polls-biden-twitter-white-house-today-a9597131.html?amp_js_v=a3&_gsa=1&&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&a mp_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld%2Famericas%2Fus-politics%2Ftrump-news-live-us-coronavirus-update-202 0-election-polls-biden-twitter-white-house-today-a9597131.html

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The deaths are declining. More cases but more reports of mild or no symptoms. I guess he could stay locked in the WH basement and take pre-recorded and scripted nerf ball questions. Would that make you happy. If you like that methodology you should check out the other guy. He doesn't answer questions about defunding police, rioters or the black on black violence in cities like Chicago which is shaping up to be another record breaking body count this weekend.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Most virus peter out after they have run their course. How long will this virus run I don't think anyone really knows.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
The deaths are declining. More cases but more reports of mild or no symptoms. I guess he could stay locked in the WH basement and take pre-recorded and scripted nerf ball questions. Would that make you happy. If you like that methodology you should check out the other guy. He doesn't answer questions about defunding police, rioters or the black on black violence in cities like Chicago which is shaping up to be another record breaking body count this weekend.

I don't like the far left OR far rights' methodologies.

I was pro trump up until this year, I'm not anti trump yet, but my confidence is waning. Don't worry I DEFINITELY won't be turning to the left.

I'll remain Independant, I don't trust either side atm. 🙁

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Most virus peter out after they have run their course. How long will this virus run I don't think anyone really knows.

Agreed, but with all this conflicting information, I'm wondering if trump knows something we don't.

So I'm just wondering and asking questions really 👍🏻

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Trump may very well have information that the general public is not privie to. Hopefully he's listening to the right people.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Trump may very well have information that the general public is not privie to. Hopefully he's listening to the right people.

Hear hear! 👍🏻

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The Lone Ranger wore a mask. Trump is wearing a mask. It does not look like the Lone Ranger's mask. It was a poor joke. It's such a poor joke that better jokes were created based off the poor joke by professional comedians.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
The Lone Ranger wore a mask. Trump is wearing a mask. It does not look like the Lone Ranger's mask. It was a poor joke. It's such a poor joke that better jokes were created based off the poor joke by professional comedians.

I didn't look at it from that perspective, thanks 👍🏻

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Listening and trump don't mix real well in case you missed it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

The problem we are facing in Japan is that once positive and treated and leaving the hospital. Many of the patients have lingering side affects. Today's news said its possible that 25% of the patients that tested negative and release are having problems nowadays.
I don't know if the states are reporting such cases yet. This virus is the worst to have .

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

The problem we are facing in Japan is that once positive and treated and leaving the hospital. Many of the patients have lingering side affects. Today's news said its possible that 25% of the patients that tested negative and release are having problems nowadays.
I don't know if the states are reporting such cases yet. This virus is the worst to have .

Thanks for the input, which source was that please? Had a quick look and didn't find it. Thanks in advance 👍🏻

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Why is this thread allowing me to give you guys 2 stars each?? 😳

Oh I see, it's just that the original stars I give aren't sticking. Probs a bug 👍🏻
edit on 2-7-2020 by FinallyAwake because: Answered my own question

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Why is this thread allowing me to give you guys 2 stars each?? 😳

Oh I see, it's just that the original stars I give aren't sticking. Probs a bug 👍🏻

Off - Topic , but ATS has always been like that.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Listening and trump don't mix real well in case you missed it.

Missed what ?
The link did not even work .
Maybe you can quote what you are speaking of ?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

A lot of people had the coronavirus before it was cool. They had it back in 2019 before anyone knew about its presence. A lot of us probably have it right now and have no idea that we have it. Masks are just a placebo to make people feel better. Most of them that are worn and sold for $5 to $15 apiece aren't even effective at the micron size the 'rona is. It's not a coincidence that the constant 24 hour news feed goes from Russia to impeachment to coronavirus to racist cops and back to coronavirus. The media is filling the country with constant doom and gloom bullcrap.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The words were "I think.."

Think

VERB
have a particular opinion, belief, or idea about someone or something.

Def by Google

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
At least read the statement in context and know meanings of words , BEFORE one posts . (something the media does not understand)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

And what viruses would that be?

the flu comes back every year but never really goes away.

Aids is a virus has it petered out?

Not all viruses act the same and corona viruses like the cold never go away.
This could be around for the rest of our lives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join