It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Rain down on us" - you ready for the real?? [KANYE}

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Didn't pay much attention until now, those that have ears will hear, those with eyes will see.

This is the garden of earthly delights.....................

Please, please, please watch before commenting - old mate does a good deed, witness it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I can't watch it now. Can you tell us what is it about ?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

What did I just watch?

I have no idea what to make out of any of it

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

It's about the fact that skin colour is inconsequential in regards to life, but there are many forces wanting you to hate, you must resist.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It's about the fact that skin colour is inconsequential in regards to life, but there are many forces wanting you to hate, you must resist.

Ahhh thanks for this. After 1 listen I was like "da dafuq I just listen to???"

Then read your comment, thanks 👍🏻

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

This wasn't one of your better post's, but I get the message.

I wouldn't glorify this Kanye song, personally I would go with gold digger, because that song is real.

I'm white, and I feel absolutely no need to apologize to brown or black or yellow or orange people. I've never done them wrong, so I have no need to apologize.

Like I said, the message, I get it, when black lives matter to black people... then, and only then will black lives truly matter.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I've spent my entire life around all races, colors, and creeds. All I say is to be kind to people regardless of melatonin, yet I've been attacked physically and on online platforms for "thinking I'm black" or "being priveleged" or whatever people say these days, which I don't even understand. I'm poor white trash, but I'm educated. I have nothing but my wife anymore.

If people would only look out for one another... It's refreshing to see a person with wealth who understands that, I suppose. I did watch the video, but I wish you had given more of your opinion on it, but I get your point.

It's extremely heartbreaking to see this resurgence of racial hate and segregation. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; we're all just mutts anyway.

But I'm told I don't get an opinion because of my skin color, even though its an opinion of peace. Quite unfortunate. Media divides us, and it's a shame that musicians are pressured into that divide, as Kanye mentions in his lyrics.
edit on 2-7-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Thanks. That's right.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

This wasn't one of your better post's, but I get the message.

I wouldn't glorify this Kanye song, personally I would go with gold digger, because that song is real.

I'm white, and I feel absolutely no need to apologize to brown or black or yellow or orange people. I've never done them wrong, so I have no need to apologize.

Like I said, the message, I get it, when black lives matter to black people... then, and only then will black lives truly matter.

Apes Together Strong

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Skin colour is inconsequential to life... in your world and Kanye s ... where slavery was an option

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I've spent my entire life around all races, colors, and creeds. All I say is to be kind to people regardless of melatonin

So what? Now you guys hate people that can’t sleep?

#insomniaMatters

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I've spent my entire life around all races, colors, and creeds. All I say is to be kind to people regardless of melatonin

#insomniaMatters

That's why they were rioting and looting. They couldn't sleep.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I got more of a message that there’s an attempt of genocide on blacks right now by society from the video. The clips of black people on ventilators, looking like they are struggling to live. But that the attack on blacks also comes from their own, I seemed to get that message as well. Definitely a lot of anger

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

#insomniaMatters

Meant Melanin. But insomnia does matter too.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: headcheck

If you noticed in the left of the video a ball of roses which was a beautified Coronavirus. Disease have hit harder on spanish and black people in US.
I don´t think the message was what OP stated "skin colour is inconsequential in regards to life" but pic of Coronavirus and black people having hard time to breath in video actually says that they are under attack because of their skin color by a "lab"made virus.

(post by UpIsNowDown removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
nm
edit on 2/7/2020 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Perfect. I needed a celebrity to explain to me the problem is a non-problem! Brilliant.

top topics

join