It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Feel Heat from AG William Barr. So They Take the 1st Step to Impeach Him.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wouldn't (biden if eleceted) cancelling the investigations be a conflict of interest?

Also Obama is still very active in this hostile takeover no doubt.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Clear obstruction of justice.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Every member that votes to impeach needs to be arrested for obstruction of justice since the investigation they are trying to impede is ABOUT THEM.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Do you really think a former president (of any party) gives a # about who gets elected after him and actively makes attempt at thwarting that?

Do YOU, after losing or quitting a job, make any attempt to disrupt the employment of the person who assumes the spot you just left?

Seriously. Being POTUS is just a part-time gig on the way to bigger and more lucrative things (except for GWB - who's just a drunk retard)

Obama knew his administration committed crimes, and knew that Donald Trump would expose them, if elected President. That's part of what "draining the swamp" entails. Private citizen Trump had given numerous interviews, spanning 20+ years, condemning those who take advantage of Americans.

George Bush has much to hide as well. 50 of his former staffers started a "Super Pac" last week to help get Joe Biden elected.

Ive been following up on Q lately. I’m trying to wrap my head around the idea that Bush really is a Satanist. It sounds so ridiculous but the pieces fit together nicely.

I only pay attention to the Q stuff related to Barr arresting those who tried to damage Candidate Trump's chances, and overthrow President Trump.

The Satanist, Masonic, and Royal Bloodline aspects of Q are of no interest to yours truly. In fact, I don't know what a "Satanist" is, or believes in.

Depends on what kind of Satanist they are.

LaVey followers care nothing about Satan “himself”. LaVey states right in the beginning of the Satanic Bible that he chose Satan simply for marketing reasons, the “religion” is merely humanism; IE- do what thou will. It places reliance on humans rather than mythical beings.

I’ve yet to find any real, credible evidence of the supposed Satanic cults that “the elites” are supposedly wrapped up in. I’m certainly interested in learning more, but you often just end up finding something written by someone who most likely visits ATS and stopped taking their meds. There are plenty of pagan religions out there that are certainly painted as Satanism by Christians...cuz their God is like Connor/Duncan McLeod of the Clan McLeod- There can be only one!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join