It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've solved the Seth Rich / DNC Email Leak case.. and I can prove it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
ITT: chr0naut talking with himself because he’s “so totally...really...not focused on America all the time”

(post by Thenail removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

But you’re not a thinking American . You’re a brain washed idiot and no one cares where you’re from , we just hope you’ll leave but then you’d need a new job .

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The system has been broke for a long time , the problem was Hillary screwed up and lost

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
We know of your life

You really don't.

, we don’t care . No one care for you .

I have people who care for me. But that is fairly immaterial to the debate.

Thanks for trying to ruin our beautiful site with your bs.

Your site? LOL.

Also, ATS is about debate - the interplay of ideas and opinions. It isn't the Alt-Right echo chamber.

If anything, it is the volume of political non-content, the unfounded accusations, mud slinging and the 'we're going to get them guys... one day soon' that are driving away the advertisers, who don't want to be associated with the nonsense.

Go to cnn.com with the other brainwashed idiots .

Brainwashing methods require time with psychological deprivation and torture to achieve. Not only that, but even the most invasive and nasty methods have proven to be extremely unreliable:

Brainwashing
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, thinking rationally, you assume that large numbers of people around the world are disappearing from society, spending long periods of time undergoing various psychological tortures, and then afterwards they are being 'placed' into positions where they may influence public opinion. For example, whole news organizations with hundreds of employees. Is that even remotely possible?

So, it is more probable that your assertion is either a complete fabrication, or hyperbole, or the likely result of paranoid delusion, or a mix of those.

If you ever have an opinion that’s not bought and paid then maybe we’d like to hear it.

Who is paying for this stuff? Really, I'd love to contact them. Another income stream is always appreciated.

Seriously does anyone care what shillnaut thinks? Let us know when you’re off work from shilling and we might care until then bug off

It would appear that you cared what I said. You made multiple replies.

I would imagine that if no-one cared, they wouldn't engage in debate.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

The system has been broke for a long time , the problem was Hillary screwed up and lost

You need to review a little history. The system was broken from it's foundation.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Brainwashing methods require time with psychological deprivation and torture to achieve. Not only that, but even the most invasive and nasty methods have proven to be extremely unreliable:

Has it really been proven unreliable? I know it has its limitations.

VUK JOVANOVICH: Mark Phillips & Cathy O'Brien, CIA's MK-Ultra mind control program

Cathy O Brien has been one survivor that has managed to somewhat pull it all back together, others not doing as well with a discredited and messed up life.

The flase memory syndrome society has done a great job in brain washing the public and the courts to some of the scale of the problems. Sure there maybe some cases where some kind of memory interference does affect recollections of past events. How the argument of false memory has been used to discredit a lot of witnesses despite other evidence is troubling. The Franklin coverup is just one of other examples around.

How the public got brainwashed over 9/11, that gets a 10/10 for reliability. Some facts might of slipped through, but generally the public ate it up without question.

To control a news organization you do not have to submit all the employees to intensive brainwashing techniques. With a few key roles that sets the standards and culture of reporting, the rest will fall in line if they want to keep their job.

Michael Aquino is one high on the radar for promoting institutionalized brainwashing techniques. One of his main roles has been in psychological operations and founder of the temple of set, a satanic type philosophy.
edit on 5-7-2020 by kwakakev because: added last paragraph.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the pages of posts because I haven't read through everything....but it is absolutely normal for a municipal PD to ask the FBI to help with an investigation. Sometimes it is for cyber related forensics, sometimes for evidence collection of other types. And it doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with national security or foreign connection.

I have said all along that Rich was the source for Wikileaks and was murdered because of what he leaked. I only wish I was at liberty to share why I believe this.... :/

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Has it really been proven unreliable? I know it has its limitations.

VUK JOVANOVICH: Mark Phillips & Cathy O'Brien, CIA's MK-Ultra mind control program

Cathy O Brien has been one survivor that has managed to somewhat pull it all back together, others not doing as well with a discredited and messed up life.

The flase memory syndrome society has done a great job in brain washing the public and the courts to some of the scale of the problems. Sure there maybe some cases where some kind of memory interference does affect recollections of past events. How the argument of false memory has been used to discredit a lot of witnesses despite other evidence is troubling. The Franklin coverup is just one of other examples around.

How the public got brainwashed over 9/11, that gets a 10/10 for reliability. Some facts might of slipped through, but generally the public ate it up without question.

If someone is misinformed, does that count as brainwashing?

I would think that the large numbers of people who doubt the official story (proposed by another Republican Party government, if you recall), argue for people not being brainwashed, but rather, being unsure of what the truth is (and not particularly engaged enough to bother to demand, or to search out, the truth).

To control a news organization you do not have to submit all the employees to intensive brainwashing techniques. With a few key roles that sets the standards and culture of reporting, the rest will fall in line if they want to keep their job.

Their job, as journalists, is to look for stories that engage the public and expose the truth. Such stories, when they contradict the official account, but are evidenced as truthful, gain public interest. The history of news organizations publishing ground breaking anti-establishment stories is very full.

The whole concept of 'fake news' was not even a topic before Trump's campaign, and also cannot explain the free press organizations of other, and even enemy, countries to the United States.

George Orwell, in his book 1984, wrote of a society that used propaganda and also used actual brainwashing to achieve its goals. The idea that a single person (your president) can suggest that thousands of people around the world, even from opposing regimes, are collaborating in a lie is preposterous. Clearly, that person is most likely to be the one who is the liar and indeed, he has been caught out several times doing so.

Michael Aquino is one high on the radar for promoting institutionalized brainwashing techniques. One of his main roles has been in psychological operations and founder of the temple of set, a satanic type philosophy.

I had to look him up.

Since his 'Temple of Set' movement started in 1975, I wonder how much actual influence it could actually have had in a country that has such a strong "bible belt" who are likely to take extreme offence against such views?

Those bible belt people are more likely to be influenced by a whoring, blasphemous, pretend Christian who wields an unopened bible like it is some sort of magic talisman, than someone who openly stands for the 'other side'.

edit on 5/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If someone is misinformed, does that count as brainwashing?

Good question. Someone can be misinformed without being brainwashed, lots of things we still do not know, sometimes come to the wrong conclusion about things, make mistakes, can be stupid or thick headed at times.

Brainwashing does exploit just what we are misinformed about. Gas lighting someone is where you purposefully try to confuse someone to make them question themselves and disorient them from what is really going on. It is one of the more common brainwashing techniques around.

The whole Russian interference hysteria is one example of the media gas lighting the pubic. Hillary was in the hot seat once those emails came out. While there was one MSM journalist that done a story on the contents of those emails, that story got shut down with the media then saying it was illegal for the public to look at those emails.

At the same time we got feed some good old cold war fears and a big 'the Russians are coming' campaign. Providing a distraction while covering up what was really going on. It's a pretty standard magic trick.

There is a lot more to brainwashing, very much a dark art for those that practice it.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Sorry the concept of Freedom as a foundation is Divine Intervention , I agree it has been broken for a long time but it can and will be fixed

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
If you guys really do believe Chr0naut is a shill (I have no idea) then I’d suggest ignoring him. As a newcomer to this thread it’s clearly being derailed from the topic with great successfully.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

They never do. Its always sumarily dismissed with a subtle quip and not-so-subtle pivot to a whataboutism.

Seth Rich was murdered by DNC aligned operatives for leaking the DNC emails. The entire phony Russia narrative was used to cover this up with the added benefit of attacking Trump.

Bravo.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

There's a handful who always do this. They aren't particularly good at it either, except for the fact some feel the need to debate irrelevant facts, answer all their questions while letting them get away with ignoring the very real topical questions OPs pose.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

the road to hell is paved with good intentions

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

... his death certainly didn't prevent the leak, the information still got out - so he died for another reason. It makes no sense otherwise.

That is an assumption.

Maybe his death prevented a far more damaging leak.

Who's to say that he did not carry a flash drive when he got shot - a flash drive that was nowhere to be seen when the cops arrived?

I could see how someone believing that he had successfully gotten away with theft of somewhat sensitive information, would try to get his hands on even more sensitive - but better guarded - information.

Also, say he had nothing - it wouldn't have been the first time someone got killed to send a message ..

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

That is an assumption.

Maybe his death prevented a far more damaging leak.

Who's to say that he did not carry a flash drive when he got shot - a flash drive that was nowhere to be seen when the cops arrived?

I could see how someone believing that he had successfully gotten away with theft of somewhat sensitive information, would try to get his hands on even more sensitive - but better guarded - information.

Also, say he had nothing - it wouldn't have been the first time someone got killed to send a message ..

Are you equating Seth Rich to Jesus? Perhaps it would be better simply to round my assumption down to - his death not preventing some information getting out - because some did, rather than vastly inflating my assumption with more of your own.

Journalists and activists are being murdered in record numbers around the world right now, so yes, I agree plenty of people are dying trying to get their 'messages' out, but Seth Rich is being accused, posthumously, without any ability to defend himself, of stealing information and trying to sell it for profit. That is not about dying to get a message out, that is about someone dying while committing a crime. If there was not the taint of him allegedly trying to sell the information to wikipedia then yes, we could assume that he was ideologically motivated and wasn't trying to profit, that he did actually die for a 'cause, but that is not the case being pushed here.

Personally I think what is really interesting about this case, and I don't mean to detract from Rich's untimely and violent death, is that a system exists within the US where leaking classified, protected and sometimes just plain private information is 'accepted.' Seymour Hersh who has clearly never risked his life to get the message out because he has his 'high level' sources who do not respect the system and violate it for their own gain or agenda and therefore he has never had to put his life on the line to get the story, it has always been handed to him on a plate. You don't get those kind of back scratches without giving a few scratches yourself. Hersh's integrity as a reporter, I think, is seriously in question as a result of his unwillingness to stand by what he said in that recording. And I kind of suspect that the dismissal of James Comey is not unrelated to Hersh's original statements and his backtracking...but that's more assumptions and further speculation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join