It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've solved the Seth Rich / DNC Email Leak case.. and I can prove it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Do you think it's possible that Seth was being blackmailed by Julian? The cryptic part where Seth is saying that friends have backups of this information and if anything happens to him, it wont solve their problem.

I wonder who he was referring to. Wasn't he saying this to Wikileaks?

(post by face23785 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The DNC had multiple intrusions, so trying to tie all the pieces to one player is nonsense - also of course he used a USB and of course he also uploaded them to Wikileaks, sent a physical copy and kept backups, there is going to be alot of meta data, file types and sources - thats what you do if you have valuable information that you want to be sure gets out, it's also how forensics is usually able to solve cases like this, too many sources, too many chances for error.

As far as solving this, sorry - you see what professionals showed you - people that hack for a living have ways of shifting perception about the quality and source and the levels of investigation here have ways of concealing their sources and control the perception and public information.

Based on everything thats happened, we have to assume that everything official agencies have said is pro killtown so it's also conceivable that Seth Rich was killed after Putin hax0red in and they didn't want the fallout, not because he was the leak.

Remember you got to see redacted killtown emails, kids at a web cafe in Romania etc, get to see the underacted emails, what you are told here is not whats seen elsewhere, another point of contention.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Whatever Seth Rich is dead and the DNC are corrupt as ever . Hope you can drag ole joe across the finish line then get rid of him so the country can be run by Obama again . On second thought , I hope ole joe is defeated so bad the progressives become the silent minority . Have a great 4th of July

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

Whatever Seth Rich is dead and the DNC are corrupt as ever . Hope you can drag ole joe across the finish line then get rid of him so the country can be run by Obama again . On second thought , I hope ole joe is defeated so bad the progressives become the silent minority . Have a great 4th of July

I don't want Biden to win, either.

Both candidates have track records of incompetence and corruption.

Once again the two most popular candidates are sub-optimal.

If I were a thinking American, I might wonder if the system that keeps selecting for these worst cases is, perhaps, broken? But I'm not an American, and so have no power to affect 'the great stupid' to which Americans appear to subscribe.

edit on 3/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Do what's the proof that DNC killed him? The OP says case closed
edit on 3-7-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Do you think it's possible that Seth was being blackmailed by Julian? The cryptic part where Seth is saying that friends have backups of this information and if anything happens to him, it wont solve their problem.

I wonder who he was referring to. Wasn't he saying this to Wikileaks?

According to Seymour Hersh and the FBI report on the case that he claims to have seen.

You need to skip to 10.49 and Hersh goes straight in at the "FBI report". I'm not going to embed it because I haven't listened to the first 10 minutes and 48 seconds, so have no idea what he may or may not be saying otherwise, but it is the fullest version of the recording I can find.

www.youtube.com...

Butowsky follows the lead, speaks five days after Trump's inauguration with the legendary investigative reporter Seymour Hersh by phone. Butowsky says he doesn't know who Hersh is and records the conversation, which he later shares with others. And the audio recording obtained by NPR shows Hersh referring to an insider source who describes an FBI report reflecting that Rich had leaked information to WikiLeaks.

In an interview with NPR, Hersh says he is skeptical of the official account by intelligence officials that the Russians hacked the DNC. But Hersh now says he was fishing for information from Butowsky. "I did not talk to anybody at the FBI — not about this," Hersh tells NPR. "Nothing is certain until it's proved. And I didn't publish any story on this."

www.npr.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

If I were a thinking American, I might wonder if the system that keeps selecting for these worst cases is, perhaps, broken? But I'm not an American, and so have no power to affect 'the great stupid' to which Americans appear to subscribe.

Do you ever get tired of crying about a country that you think is so awful yet is still better than yours? Asking for a friend?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yea would should have had the vagiant Cruz running the county like a little sissy cowboy taking notes from killary.

Trump is the greatest president in the galaxy of ever, not the one you weak jaw, soyboy neckbeards wanted thats into star wars and video games - He's the president of the worlds super power and will clotheline a mofo if they trippin.

20 bux he's using HAARP or secret shuttle to flood out China right now, bye bye dam, bye bye commies.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Do you ever get tired of crying about a country that you think is so awful yet is still better than yours? Asking for a friend?

Countries with the best quality of life - US News

RANKED: The 73 Best Countries In The World For 2020 - CEOWorld Magazine

I'm Australian citizen, but living in New Zealand. So pick either country.

Of course, these figures are from before the COVID-19 issue hit.

Both Australia and New Zealand are among the best in the world as far as the response to, and control of, the pandemic.

I would imagine that since the US COVID-19 figures are the absolute worst of any country in the world, it's rankings for 2020 will lower somewhat.

Not to mention the civil issues there, which are apparently ongoing.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Quality of life is a subjective thing, and you know that. Nice try, A for creativity with your dishonesty.

It must suck letting us Americans run your life. You think about us and our country all day. Even posts on topics that have nothing to do with us, you have to bring us up. That's how awesome we are.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I would imagine that since the US COVID-19 figures are the absolute worst of any country in the world

That happens to be factually untrue.

Our per capita death rate is markedly better than a number of European countries that have socialized medicine, such as the UK, and also better than a number of African and South American countries. Not to mention numbers out of places like China, Russia, Iran, etc. are notoriously unreliable, so we're probably better off than them too.

Take a high school statistics class if you're curious to learn why per capita statistics are meaningful.

Care to try an honest, informed post for once? It wouldn't hurt to change things up now and then from your usual routine of constant lying.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
Yea would should have had the vagiant Cruz running the county like a little sissy cowboy taking notes from killary.

Trump is the greatest president in the galaxy of ever, not the one you weak jaw, soyboy neckbeards wanted thats into star wars and video games - He's the president of the worlds super power and will clotheline a mofo if they trippin.

20 bux he's using HAARP or secret shuttle to flood out China right now, bye bye dam, bye bye commies.

Dang dog you gotta ease them into it.

But....fantastic work.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Quality of life is a subjective thing, and you know that. Nice try, A for creativity with your dishonesty.

Whose opinions were those that I posted links to?

Who is being dishonest?

LOL.

It must suck letting us Americans run your life.

They don't.

America is thousands of miles away, over the ocean. A distant country.

You think about us and our country all day. Even posts on topics that have nothing to do with us, you have to bring us up. That's how awesome we are.

Actually, I spend very little time thinking about America. But online, on a forum predominantly with Americans, I tend to speak to them. And the topic of 'America' then often finds its way into the conversation, especially when they get 'all nationalistic'.

But, you are from America, you have no experience of the rest of the planet. Your beliefs and nationalism are entirely the product of being there. As an outsider, I can suggest that many of your beliefs about your country, are false. For one thing, you are a strictly regimented society where one can accuse another citizen of not being 'patriotic', and it carries great stigma.

For example, did you know that no other country in the world teaches the topic of 'Civics' to K-12 students? Probably because the political indoctrination of juveniles into one political system is considered 'offensive' in the free world. Other countries do teach 'social studies' but usually comparatively evaluate multiple political ideologies.

And that old chestnut of 'liberty' and America being 'the bastion of liberty' sort of falls apart when you realize that the USA has one of the largest incarcerated populations of any country, both in absolute numbers and also per capita: List of countries by incarceration rate
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
or, if you will, that America was one of the last countries in the world to criminalize slavery and even today still has an exception built into the 13th Amendment that allows for legal slavery. Oh, and most countries of the world are 'free' now, too. The US doesn't corner the market on it (and provably, never did).

And then there is the issue of presumption of innocence which is still not actually codified anywhere in any American law or statute: Presumption of innocence
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then there is the issue of the pervasive poverty in the US, despite the overall GDP of the nation and the excessive wealth of the very few. And the fact that what are considered basic human rights in other countries, are bought and sold, at high price, in the US (like essential life-giving pharmaceuticals).

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Is it 2016 again? My magic 8 Ball says yes.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

"America has a lot of people in jail" = most absurd "comeback" I think I've ever seen on here, and that's saying a lot.

We most certainly do run your life. You spend a fair amount of time on here, and everything you do on here revolves around America. You're welcome.

You consistently prove in your posts you don't know the first thing about our country beyond media propaganda. What a sad life you life, hating something you don't know anything about and allowing it to dominate your life. I feel sorry for you.

Now I won't continue to derail the thread with you, as you're so brainwashed it's a waste of time. You relish not thinking for yourself and just having your opinions given to you.
edit on 3 7 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

"America has a lot of people in jail" = most absurd "comeback" I think I've ever seen on here, and that's saying a lot.

They aren't at liberty, they are in jail. I know, it's such a hard concept!

Can you explain what 'liberty' is, if your definition of the word includes those who are incarcerated?

We most certainly do run your life. You spend a fair amount of time on here, and everything you do on here revolves around America. You're welcome.

No, I post on mysteries, conspiracy, science, and philosophical topics, and also have had a few short story posts, too. I have been posting here for 9 years. I didn't start with pro-Trump political posts back in late 2016, like you did.

You consistently prove in your posts you don't know the first thing about our country beyond media propaganda. What a sad life you life, hating something you don't know anything about and allowing it to dominate your life. I feel sorry for you.

Now I won't continue to derail the thread with you, as you're so brainwashed it's a waste of time. You relish not thinking for yourself and just having your opinions given to you.

Here's something for you to think about: If Trump says he is going to 'make America great again', isn't that the same thing as saying that America is not great right now?

LOL.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

"People who commit crimes should never lose their freedom!"

And this guy thinks he's smart. Toodles.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

"People who commit crimes should never lose their freedom!"

And this guy thinks he's smart. Toodles.

People who are convicted of jay-walking, or even a trumped-up charge, shouldn't be enslaved for the rest of their lives because of some bad legislature designed to exclude those who still had slaves at the time.

But, go on, dazzle me with your genius.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I would imagine that since the US COVID-19 figures are the absolute worst of any country in the world

That happens to be factually untrue.

Sorry for attending to your posts out of order.

Which country, as a country, has the biggest numbers on here?:

John's Hopkins Coronavirus Rescource Center

Our per capita death rate is markedly better than a number of European countries that have socialized medicine, such as the UK, and also better than a number of African and South American countries. Not to mention numbers out of places like China, Russia, Iran, etc. are notoriously unreliable, so we're probably better off than them too.

Per capita death rates are not valid statistics for measuring an epidemic or pandemic, because those who are not infected, cannot possibly die from the disease.

What are applicable statistics are the number of infections, the number of deaths, and the mortality rates of those infected.

The USA has the largest number of infections of any country, the largest number of deaths due to the disease, and the rate of infections is now trending towards 60,000 new verified infections per day. The deaths due to the disease are always going to lag initial infection by at least 14 days, so I don't think the mortality rate will go lower and I expect it is more likely to rise as medical facilities are overwhelmed.

There is still no actual cure or immunization yet. Pinning your hopes on such, in the way the US administration has, ignores the current situation.

Take a high school statistics class if you're curious to learn why per capita statistics are meaningful.

Take a look at any epidemiological site tracking this, or other diseases, and note the absence of per-capita figures, to see why per-capita figures are mostly meaningless, except for those who want to make a political excuse for their incompetence.

For instance, if I were to compare the numbers of virus infected people on Earth to the number of atoms of matter in the universe, I could (wrongly) claim that there is no relative evidence that virus infected people even exist because the number is so insignificant.

This is exactly the kind of faulty reasoning that you are suggesting clears the US Administration of gross incompetence.

LOL.

Care to try an honest, informed post for once? It wouldn't hurt to change things up now and then from your usual routine of constant lying.

I even referenced external support, from experts within your own country, for the details I provided.

The fact that you think I was lying speaks volumes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join