It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've solved the Seth Rich / DNC Email Leak case.. and I can prove it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234
I don't think it is a mess at all. I think anyone who evaluates the evidence with an unbiased and intellectually honest perspective will see that what is laid out in the video is what happened. It really is quite clear what took place.
Hersh was not on board with this information getting out. He is working on a story to expose this, and you realize people have been killed over this information? He also has a source to protect, who was put at risk of exposure with this video. No, Hersh would say it wasn't either way, so that is irrelevant imo. The only way to determine it's validity is to see if it matches up with other bits of information that have come out through other sources. And it does, incredibly well. If this was a hoax they got extraordinarily lucky with their information, not to mention have the best impression of Hersh I've ever heard a human being do haha.

I don't doubt the recording itself. I believe it is Hersh, and if indeed he writes his view of events, and acknowledges that he said what he said in that recording, particularly his understanding that all this serves to detract from the content of the emails themselves, and so I would expect that to be the key focus of his story. If he does that, it should clear up who, if anyone, benefitted from the death of Seth Rich - because his death certainly didn't prevent the leak, the information still got out - so he died for another reason. It makes no sense otherwise.

I think Aaron Rich must have powerful backers or a huge set of balls if he was involved and is being so public about his denials...

“WikiLeaks and its founder, Julian Assange, are uniquely positioned to confirm the truth: that neither [Aaron] Rich nor his brother ever provided any documents to, or received any payments from WikiLeaks or its agents,” reads the most recent filing by Aaron Rich’s lawyers. “However, despite multiple attempts through various channels over more than a year, Mr. Rich has to date been unable to serve a subpoena on WikiLeaks or Mr. Assange — or even confirm an address or agent on whom to serve a subpoena on them — as the former does not have a known physical location for service of process and the latter had been under the protection of the Ecuadorian Embassy prior to his more recent incarceration in the United Kingdom.”

Aaron Rich’s lawyers declined to comment further on the motions. Twitter declined to comment on whether it would comply with a third-party subpoena intended for WikiLeaks. A U.K.-based lawyer for Assange, Jennifer Robinson, did not respond to a request for comment.

In March 2018, Aaron Rich sued a former Fox News pundit and a pro-Trump blogger for defamation after they made statements accusing Aaron of participating in the DNC hack with his brother and taking money from WikiLeaks. (The two defendants denied many of Rich’s allegations but failed to dismiss the case. A trial is tentatively scheduled for June 2020.)

www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

google the download rate of the hack , it was way to fast to be done remotely . It was a thumbdrive .

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

I definately buy into that side of things, that the download was local, not a hack. And as the expert that the OP included in his video seemed to say was easy to confirm one way or another (that bit was a bit technical for me, so If I misunderstood, please, someone correct me).

But, it is also nagging me. They can't catch three street robbers who shot a man in the street despite claiming to be expending considerable effort to do so and there being a $280,000 reward, but they pick up 12 Russians like they're laying around like fallen leaves just waiting to be raked up?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

The never catch people they don't want to be caught .

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Is that a tautology? I'm never sure about these things.

But, there must be more to it than that, because if they had simply been fitted up, rather than taken the fall, then where is the uproar from Russian - or have I just missed that part?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
No one cares anymore.

about anything really.

They just want to get mad.

a reply to: kwakakev

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I know this website has a good reputation for doing ones head in at times. If you are feed up with it all that is ok, a lot of people get that way at times, been there myself. Have a break, get some sun, find some fun and just leave it all behind for a while. The world has been messed up for a long time and will keep stumbling along in the dark just fine with or without our help.

As this storm intensifies be prepared for more anger and emotional outbursts. Try not to take it personal as people are just trying to get over all the misinformation they have been feed. Best approach when walking into the hot zone is 'whats the problem?'.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

you do realize your on the list now don't you, if you have loved ones or friends in order to keep them safe,
stay away from them for the rest of their or your life.

maybe one day

you can do like brenie, and can see them again.

edit on 2-7-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I understand and appreciate the reply.

I am not angry, currently, I am just watching it spiral amongst the general populace.

I generally only get mad when I am drunk and want to fight for fun, or if I am defending something.

Once again I appreciate the response.

Apparently amongst is not a word anymore according to spell check.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I have been through a few spell checkers in my time, still a bit of a work in progress. Lots of local variations and the whole internationalization mess is going to take some time to sort language out. Language is a dynamic and evolving thing as well.

Google still knows amongst, I like it too. Use it or lose it.

I know a lot of messed up stuff makes its way to these boards at times, we are all in it together.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You've not completed this analysis
A UK ex-diplomat - Craig Murray - is on record stating that he personally picked up the files in Washington DC and delivered them to Wikleaks. He is a long time friend and associate of Julian Assange.

edit on 2/7/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust

Did Julian Assange (Wiki-leaks) receive the thumb-drive containing the e-mails without knowing it was Seth Rich who off-loaded them from the DNC server?

Great analysis with a logical conclusion Dr1234! (S&F)

He did not receive the physical thumb drive. He uploaded it to Dropbox, which is essentially a google drive like application. Think of it as a way to store files on the internet instead of locally on your computers hard drive. That way the files can be accessed by anyone with the link, and in this case, the password. Seth emailed Wikileaks with samples and offered to sell the rest of the emails he had. It seems to me he was killed before finalizing the deal, but as he said in one of the emails Hersh mentioned, he gave the info to a few friends. Judging from what he told Ellen Ripley (that it was Seth and Aaron) and the fact that the Rich family is so against people spreading the idea the that he was the leaker, i think it safe to assume Aaron got the password to him after Seth was killed. Either that, or he sent them the second batch of emails that came out later in November.

Thank-you! Hopefully enough evidence is in the hands of the DOJ/Intel to prove that his murder was more than just a random street killing. (I hear Donna Brazile was at the hospital shortly after his arrival. To make sure he was dead?)

That was a claim that was made, I have not been able to verify it, but I am doing more digging into Brazile because I've decided to write a book about the Russian collusion narrative and it all started with this case. Brazile was certainly behaving like someone with something to hide after his death. I don't trust her and something simply feels off about her, call it gut instinct but I can just she's evil, immoral, dishonest old bully and probably much worse.
According to Rod Wheeler Seth was said to have loudly argued with Brazile a few days before he was murdered. They were yelling at eachother in a hallway at the DNC.
Also, Rod was a private investigator hired by the family bc they wanted to use him as PR prop. They asked him to focus on proving that Seth was not the source and to say he was not involved. This is not what Rod found though. He found all sorts of involvement. Anyway, Rod went to the DC Police and asked them for help. They just ignored him, and he later found that Donna Brazile had found out about him going to the police, called the Rich family and asked "who is this guy and why is snooping around?" And she instructed the Capitol police to not speak with Rod. It is funny, I wasn't aware the DNC had any authority to give orders to Capitol Police.
She also claimed that after Seth's death she feared for her life and stayed away from windows due to fear of snipers.

I usually rely completely on analytics and avoid "feelings" but man if this was what happened.

*total speculation. It would not shock me of Brazile hired those 2 ms 13 thugs (the ones that showed up dead shortly after Seth's death) to go right Seth up and force him to delete or hand over what he had. I do not think she wanted to kill Seth, her actions showed a desire to cover her ass yes, but she did express what sounded like true remorse that he died. But seeng that they are ms 13, they screwed up and killed him. She knows she could be in huge trouble if this connection came out, so she's bullying the family, the police, and the PI for dating to look into a murder. I can't think of many other motivations for this behavior, I mean if he truly was not the source there is no explanation for this behavior. Why would she want to stop people from getting to the bottom of a murder where she knew the victim?

But obviously that's just a total guesswork/gut feeling.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
You've not completed this analysis
A UK ex-diplomat - Craig Murray - is on record stating that he personally picked up the files in Washington DC and delivered them to Wikleaks. He is a long time friend and associate of Julian Assange.

Thanks. I will look into it. Kim dotcom also claimed to have helped. Maybe she was one the "friends" Seth had mentioned sharing the contents with.

Have you seen anything out there that makes you believe Craig is telling the truth?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

I definately buy into that side of things, that the download was local, not a hack. And as the expert that the OP included in his video seemed to say was easy to confirm one way or another (that bit was a bit technical for me, so If I misunderstood, please, someone correct me).

But, it is also nagging me. They can't catch three street robbers who shot a man in the street despite claiming to be expending considerable effort to do so and there being a $280,000 reward, but they pick up 12 Russians like they're laying around like fallen leaves just waiting to be raked up?

Did you watch the video out of curiosity? Sorry, I just saw what you said. It was absolutely local. I think they couldn't catch them, because they caught them. There is a good chance those two ms13 members that turned up dead shortly after Seth were the hired goons. Why do you say 3? The police told the Richs they saw 2 pairs of legs on the camera.

edit on 2-7-2020 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

google the download rate of the hack , it was way to fast to be done remotely . It was a thumbdrive .

Or watch the video I posted! Lol. It makes me laugh that people come in here and comment about things I clearly address in the video.
I am not talking about you, this is totally fine, but i am talking especially about the people who try to discredit or say it's nutty when they obviously did not watch. If you watch that and really make the connections you will see there is no scenario where all the facts can be true and also where Seth was not the source. It is loony to believe that
Wheeler and Hersh both are being randomly deceived by sources about Seth emailing wikileaks.
It is loony to insist that the FBI took possession of his laptop (verified under oath by FBI agent in charge) for some unknown protocol and jurisdictional conditions, because unless there was national security concern or the DC Police could not get in and asked, (exactly what Hershs source says), the FBI would not be allowed or have any desire to take the laptop. They do not care about local botched robberies.
It is loony to think that Bill Binney is wrong about the speed of transfer, considering his coworkers are on tape saying no one is better than him at determining these types of things.
You would also have to believe that Donna Brazile stuck her nose into the private investigation of a botcher robbery because, well god who knows it is your ridiculous stance you come with any god damn reason for her to do that.

Basically my whole point is, if you are exposed to (and actually comprehend) the evidence presented in video, and you can make basic connections between two separate pieces of evidence, and if you have even a small amount of critical thinking abilities, it is #ing obvious that Seth was the source.
The wacky conspiracy theory here is the insane story that Russia was the source and that Seth was a totally unrelated and random victim of a botcher robbery.
edit on 2-7-2020 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Knowing that the entire Russian Collusion narrative started as a blatant lie to cover up a political murder really makes every subsequent actions the deep state took make perfect sense and is the context everything needs to be examined under.

So you started under a false premise?

This was the premise/hypothesis (Russian collusion "lie") under which you initiated your research, or did you start and conduct your research with no preconceived bias?

Because what I quoted sounds like you had already determined what you believe it was based on, and conducted your research and analysis around that, which is a faulty research method aimed at the conclusion you wanted: making the data fit your hypothesis.
edit on 2-7-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I'll see your Seth Rich speculation and raise it with Jamal Khashoggi and Qasem Soleimani evidence.

Honestly, it was probably the bullet that killed Kennedy and a bunch of others, and then traveled in time, that killed Rich.

It seems a bit incongruous that speculation by people who had no part in the case, is considered stronger than the denials of those who were involved in the case, but deny there was any such evidence.

Did you even watch the video? It is funny how you assume that human beings can not lie. Tell me something, if one of your family members was killed for being involved in a leak that you helped with, would you go around bragging about the fact that the two of you were responsible? If they know they are dealing with a group that is willing to kill to cover things up, do you think it is outside the realm of possibility that they are intimidated and have no reason to further provoke them?

Anyway, you did not address a solitary piece of evidence I presented. I bet you didn't even watch the video. It is all corroborated in multiple sources, there really is no ambiguity.

I did watch the video.

The 'evidence' presented, wasn't.

For instance, Bill Binney's assertion that he believes that the DNC e-mail leaks were 'internal' are at odds with the identified presence of hackers, who left evidence of their penetration of the network behind on the DNC servers.

Also, the alleged transmission of the files from USB to an encrypted Dropbox, and then on to Guccifer 2.0/Wikileaks, would have removed the supposed metadata that Binney purports to have seen in Wikileaks files.

That, and the fact that (based upon the sizes of the Wikileaks data dumps) the files were not as large as claimed and could have been transmitted over international links in the suggested time-frames, and the disagreement with Binney's opinions by others who investigated the case, leaves reasonable doubt.

I'm not saying that Binney was absolutely wrong, but what I am saying is that there is enough confusion and contradiction to prevent any reasonable assurance that we actually know the truth.

The opinions of journalists who cannot reveal sources are also, similarly, flawed, especially as their stories changed over time and the conspiracy theory evolved.

Much in the same way as the Kennedy assassination in Dallas is still shrouded with doubts and multiple alternate theories, the Seth Rich killing seems to be accumulating multiple contradictory but loosely evidenced threads. My guess is we'll never know the full truth of either as they become new 'legends', depending upon viewpoint.

edit on 3/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

Firstly, the Wikileaks data was not stored in a format that retained the 'file modification' metadata, as was initially suggested by Binney. To get at that metadata, Binney would have had to be looking at Guccifer 2.0's files (that part of his initial story changed as revealed in the Forensicators blog: Sorting the WikiLeaks DNC Emails - The Forensicator).

According to Binney, the .eml files (What? the actual files were all .pst files from a Microsoft Exchange server. Binney hasn't even twigged that the file format is wrong, LOL) were apparently timestamped all at even numbered times, which Binney suggested indicates they were copied to a FAT filesystem, however that metadata is changed if the files were copied later to a FAT file system, or for other reasons (like review and compression of the files), like reading the files content from .pst format and converting them to .pdf, as Wikileaks did.

The 'about 1GB' of e-mails transferred over a fairly standard data pipe of about 20M(bits)/Sec would take just over 1 and a half hours and is entirely within the suggested time-frame/s according to those revealed to the Mueller investigation.

edit on 3/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Did you watch the video out of curiosity? Sorry, I just saw what you said. It was absolutely local. I think they couldn't catch them, because they caught them. There is a good chance those two ms13 members that turned up dead shortly after Seth were the hired goons. Why do you say 3? The police told the Richs they saw 2 pairs of legs on the camera.

I did watch, I think what I must have misconstrued was that there were three sets of legs but clearly one pair belonged to Seth Rich. I apologize. Do you have a link to the story about the death of the two MS-13 members? I've looked but all I have found just goes back to a random unsubstantiated post on a discussion forum. Lots of reports of MS-13 getting killed and killing people of course but I was looking for that one specific incident...do you have a when or where?

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It seems someone had information and got greedy with that information $$$. That was the big mistake. It got him killed before the information could be put to good use. I think he tried to bluff them and they called his bluff with something akin to a robbery.

Now the robbery gone wrong... Isn't that convenient? That, like many, many situations like this, always turns out to be one hell of a coincidence and personally, I don't believe in coincidences. In my book, true coincidences are extremely rare occurrences. This body count... way too many occurrences to be valid.

I don't understand (or maybe I do and it's pretty sick) how people can look at this and say... "nah - it was just a robbery and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time". Just like a suicide with two bullets to the back of the head.

OP... My personal opinion. If you're going to start down this crimson road of conspiracy, you'd better get a go-pro a live stream yourself 24/7 to prove to the rest of the world that you didn't take yourself out after some crazy bout of depression. Also, you might want to be prepared to have your livelihood and your finances messed with. Those bas-tards have no soul and no remorse. Don't be one of the anons added to their list. Take precaution, even if you aren't the source. You're the voice and that matters too.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join