It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've solved the Seth Rich / DNC Email Leak case.. and I can prove it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
No clickbait, no bull#, just me presenting the result of countless hours of painstakingly researching, connecting dots, and critical thinking/deductive reasoning. Here is the summary video of my findings.

www.bitchute.com...

Methodology

I read and watched as much as I could about the case and compiled a list of "claims" that have been made about the case, regardless of how believable or credible I initially found them to be.

I then painstakingly analyzed every claim and piece of evidence I had found and verified them (or debunked them). I listed the verification and corroboration (or contradictions) for each claim.

Once I had completed the list I compiled a new list of every verifiable, undeniable fact that resulted, and I sat down and honestly examined their implications. I tried to find a reality where all of them could fit together and still be true, one in which not one fact had to be ignored or invalidated to make things fit. I found that there is only one such reality.

The only reality in which all the facts presented here can exist together in harmony is one in which Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails and was murdered for it. It is the one in which our federal intelligence and law enforcement apparatuses knowingly covered this fact up by inventing a Russian Collusion narrative that they later used in an attempt to oust Trump from office. (And to continue the cover up and avoid exposure).

This video is an overview of my conclusions. It uses a video of S. HERSCH describing what he knows as a basis because I found it to be the most accurate and complete account of the truth I could find. In this video I settled for presenting 1 verification per claim. I was often able to find 6 or 7 verifications for some of these claims, but if I went over each in the detail they deserved the video would be half a day long. I could literally write a book presenting it all and logically examining what it all tells us, but no one would read it. I am just a guy who loves his country and wants to expose the crimes of those who do not.

For now, I want other researchers to have access to this information so they can better target their research and possibly build upon my work. This is where it all began. Knowing that the entire Russian Collusion narrative started as a blatant lie to cover up a political murder really makes every subsequent actions the deep state took make perfect sense and is the context everything needs to be examined under.

I will be happy to answer any questions.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
This is why ATS can’t die 😢

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Did Julian Assange (Wiki-leaks) receive the thumb-drive containing the e-mails without knowing it was Seth Rich who off-loaded them from the DNC server?

Great analysis with a logical conclusion Dr1234! (S&F)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I'll see your Seth Rich speculation and raise it with Jamal Khashoggi and Qasem Soleimani evidence.

Honestly, it was probably the bullet that killed Kennedy and a bunch of others, and then traveled in time, that killed Rich.

It seems a bit incongruous that speculation by people who had no part in the case, is considered stronger than the denials of those who were involved in the case, but deny there was any such evidence.

edit on 2/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

That was gripping, thanks.

I'm left with a few questions; Why would Assange drop Seth Rich's brother Aaron in it like that? And, consequently, if Aaron Rich was an accessory, has he been pursued or questioned in relation to the leak?

Fascinating presentation and a really compelling story.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I agree with the police report that Seth was a victim of a robbery. It was not Seth's wallet or watch that where never taken that was stolen, but the DNC emails. The whole case has been tied up in a lot of political double speak with a major political campaign central to the case.

With the highly charged political nature around this case it is up there with Martin Luther King, will be talked about for generations to come, lots of opportunity to sell some books.

(post by Flesh699 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Very interesting, thank you for posting and all the work that went into it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I've solved the Seth Rich

Let us know once you present this evidence to the fbi and tell us how that goes.

You are going to give over the evidence to the authorities right?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I agree with the police report that Seth was a victim of a robbery. It was not Seth's wallet or watch that where never taken that was stolen, but the DNC emails. The whole case has been tied up in a lot of political double speak with a major political campaign central to the case.

It's a real doozy of a mess isn't it? I've just been reading background to get a broader picture and it's just unbelieveably complicated.

Anyway, reading about the brother Aaron suing various people for claiming that he or his brother were any way involved in the 'leak' I was leaning towards it being a street robbery gone wrong, and that this guy's corpse has been paraded around by various groups to further their own agenda. I still think that that may have been Assange's involvement. I think that he may have seen an opportunity for publicity. I don't know though. I can't find any information regarding payments that wikileaks have made for information, I haven't looked terribly hard though. I know that there have been hints that Chelsea Manning was paid, but no confirmation.

Which all makes me wonder if Rich has been patsied in an attempt to get Assange to pay for information?

The other thing, the police say they have cctv footage showing the legs of three assailants, and there is a $280,000 reward...I'm guessing only one shooter, what street robber has that kind of loyalty and tight of a ship that someone wouldn't sell them out for that kind of money.

So, could have been the 12 Russians indicted by Mueller, could have been Rich, or maybe a combination of the two or neither. I think that the shortest route to clear some of it up would be for Assange to consent to answering Aaron Rich's lawyers, but I don't know what that would cost him.

I have to say, and I liked him in Wormwood, respect his past work immensely but I'm not feeling comfortable with Seymour Hersh his unwillingness to stand by what he clearly said in the recording in the OP.

I think that there are way too many agendas at play to get a clear idea of what is going on but, enormously diverting nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

It's a real doozy of a mess isn't it?

Yep, good ol stinky swamp bog. Has been a lot pass through these boards about it. Have seen the family dragged through hell and caught as piggy in the middle on this one. I can understand them just wanting to stay out of it as much as possible.

I don't know anything about Assange paying money for material. From my current understanding Seth was just disgusted what he found, Podesta is a sick puppy. Assange was focused on building a platform that could allow whistle blowers to get their message out with some personal protection. Was not enough for Seth to survive, but the message did get out.

The DNC would not of survived if a clear picture of all they where up too was made public, had to find some other boggyman to chase so all the Russia, Russia, bla, bla. Once caught up in a lie there only option was to run with it, made Muller look like a fool.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Did Julian Assange (Wiki-leaks) receive the thumb-drive containing the e-mails without knowing it was Seth Rich who off-loaded them from the DNC server?

He did not receive the physical thumb drive. He uploaded it to Dropbox, which is essentially a google drive like application. Think of it as a way to store files on the internet instead of locally on your computers hard drive. That way the files can be accessed by anyone with the link, and in this case, the password. Seth emailed Wikileaks with samples and offered to sell the rest of the emails he had. It seems to me he was killed before finalizing the deal, but as he said in one of the emails Hersh mentioned, he gave the info to a few friends. Judging from what he told Ellen Ripley (that it was Seth and Aaron) and the fact that the Rich family is so against people spreading the idea the that he was the leaker, i think it safe to assume Aaron got the password to him after Seth was killed. Either that, or he sent them the second batch of emails that came out later in November.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I'll see your Seth Rich speculation and raise it with Jamal Khashoggi and Qasem Soleimani evidence.

Honestly, it was probably the bullet that killed Kennedy and a bunch of others, and then traveled in time, that killed Rich.

It seems a bit incongruous that speculation by people who had no part in the case, is considered stronger than the denials of those who were involved in the case, but deny there was any such evidence.

Did you even watch the video? It is funny how you assume that human beings can not lie. Tell me something, if one of your family members was killed for being involved in a leak that you helped with, would you go around bragging about the fact that the two of you were responsible? If they know they are dealing with a group that is willing to kill to cover things up, do you think it is outside the realm of possibility that they are intimidated and have no reason to further provoke them?

Anyway, you did not address a solitary piece of evidence I presented. I bet you didn't even watch the video. It is all corroborated in multiple sources, there really is no ambiguity.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I've solved the Seth Rich

Let us know once you present this evidence to the fbi and tell us how that goes.

You are going to give over the evidence to the authorities right?

Did you watch the video? If you watched the video, you would know that the FBI already knows all of this, and this is information coming from an FBI file. It wouldn't make much sense to let them know that they already solved the case, would it?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

With the highly charged political nature around this case it is up there with Martin Luther King, will be talked about for generations to come, lots of opportunity to sell some books.

Did you watch the video? If that was the case, why did the FBI have possession of laptop? A local murder has no reason to be investigated by the FBI unless what the video claims is true, or there is some other national security implication.
Do you doubt that Bill Binney, an NSA analyst heralded as the best of the best at analyzing forensic metadata, claimed it was a local leak?
How did it happen that Hersh, who has a source exactly like the one he describes, gives an explanation of the case that matches up with so many other, totally independent sources of information?
The source was either...
- Fake, a fabrication of Hersh (no, wormwood proves that)
- Making up a story but a real source (he got awfully lucky with the details that he presented if this was the case, it matches a lot of evidence that came out months afterwards. Also, he was spot on and reliable in wormwood, would be strange to totally do a 180)
- Telling the truth (this is supported by the evidence that has come out since this tape was released and presented in the video)

There is no option D.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

That was gripping, thanks.

I'm left with a few questions; Why would Assange drop Seth Rich's brother Aaron in it like that? And, consequently, if Aaron Rich was an accessory, has he been pursued or questioned in relation to the leak?

Fascinating presentation and a really compelling story.

Thanks for the kind feedback. Aaron seems to have been brought in to the plan via Seth. It seems that Seth set up a dropbox with a password, and gave the password and link to a few other people as a sort of deads man switch (inc aaron). When Seth was killed, Aaron would have sent the information to wikileaks per his instructions, or possibly sent the second batch of emails.
To be fair, Assange has been extraordinarily loyal to Aaron. Once Seth was murdered, it would have been so easy to tell the world that he was the source, but if he were to present evidence this would implicate Aaron as well. So Assange tried to do a balancing act, he all but said Seth was the source, without actually saying it and providing proof, so as to keep Aaron's role protected.
He straight up spilled the beans to Ellen Ripley though haha. That was behind closed doors at least.
edit on 2-7-2020 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

originally posted by: carewemust

He did not receive the physical thumb drive. He uploaded it to Dropbox, which is essentially a google drive like application. Think of it as a way to store files on the internet instead of locally on your computers hard drive. That way the files can be accessed by anyone with the link, and in this case, the password. Seth emailed Wikileaks with samples and offered to sell the rest of the emails he had. It seems to me he was killed before finalizing the deal, but as he said in one of the emails Hersh mentioned, he gave the info to a few friends. Judging from what he told Ellen Ripley (that it was Seth and Aaron) and the fact that the Rich family is so against people spreading the idea the that he was the leaker, i think it safe to assume Aaron got the password to him after Seth was killed. Either that, or he sent them the second batch of emails that came out later in November.

Thank-you! Hopefully enough evidence is in the hands of the DOJ/Intel to prove that his murder was more than just a random street killing. (I hear Donna Brazile was at the hospital shortly after his arrival. To make sure he was dead?)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

It's a real doozy of a mess isn't it? I've just been reading background to get a broader picture and it's just unbelieveably complicated.

Anyway, reading about the brother Aaron suing various people for claiming that he or his brother were any way involved in the 'leak' I was leaning towards it being a street robbery gone wrong, and that this guy's corpse has been paraded around by various groups to further their own agenda. I still think that that may have been Assange's involvement. I think that he may have seen an opportunity for publicity. I don't know though. I can't find any information regarding payments that wikileaks have made for information, I haven't looked terribly hard though. I know that there have been hints that Chelsea Manning was paid, but no confirmation.

Which all makes me wonder if Rich has been patsied in an attempt to get Assange to pay for information?

The other thing, the police say they have cctv footage showing the legs of three assailants, and there is a $280,000 reward...I'm guessing only one shooter, what street robber has that kind of loyalty and tight of a ship that someone wouldn't sell them out for that kind of money.

So, could have been the 12 Russians indicted by Mueller, could have been Rich, or maybe a combination of the two or neither. I think that the shortest route to clear some of it up would be for Assange to consent to answering Aaron Rich's lawyers, but I don't know what that would cost him.

I have to say, and I liked him in Wormwood, respect his past work immensely but I'm not feeling comfortable with Seymour Hersh his unwillingness to stand by what he clearly said in the recording in the OP.

I think that there are way too many agendas at play to get a clear idea of what is going on but, enormously diverting nonetheless.

I don't think it is a mess at all. I think anyone who evaluates the evidence with an unbiased and intellectually honest perspective will see that what is laid out in the video is what happened. It really is quite clear what took place.
Hersh was not on board with this information getting out. He is working on a story to expose this, and you realize people have been killed over this information? He also has a source to protect, who was put at risk of exposure with this video. No, Hersh would say it wasn't either way, so that is irrelevant imo. The only way to determine it's validity is to see if it matches up with other bits of information that have come out through other sources. And it does, incredibly well. If this was a hoax they got extraordinarily lucky with their information, not to mention have the best impression of Hersh I've ever heard a human being do haha.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If that's true then I guess they don't care.

But I don't trust that video. Why would I?

I think you should take whatever evidence you think there is and present it to the authorities that you trust.

Do you trust the fbi to handle this?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
In all honesty, anyone with two brain cells already knows all this. The only question is will they ever actually find the "man" behind the screen who ordered it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join