It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video... your thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hello everybody. I've just been passing time on the internet when I came across this video. I know a lot of the videos on this site have been tampered with, so if you know this one has, I apologize.

Assuming it hasn't, however, I find it very intriguing. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

media.ebaumsworld.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Tt does appear to move away like some sort of rocket rather than any other craft propulsion system. It leaves a trail of smoke and arches on its way out.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It's weird it kind of reappears in different places really fast....It would be hard to accelerate that fast...however the trail of smoke does make it seem like some type of some un-extraterrestial craft. Just my thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I would have loved to have been there... It does remind me of a rocket of some sort. Maybe the trail, is some sort of atmosphere issue.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I loved that video when I first saw it on a Sci-Fi channel promo. I thought that it was legitimate for a long time. But unfortunately, a few months after it was first shown, the woman in the helicopter admitted that she was an actress and this was a production video for the Sci Fi channel...too bad. Hopefully one day someone will capture the definitive UFO on video.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
my opion is the video is too distorted to tell what it is. plus where was this filmed anyway that might give u a clue as to what it is.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Damn, this is like 3-4 years old. It was also produced for the Sci-Fi channel to be used in one of their commercials. You people........

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
ya it's to disorted and jumpy and stuff

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Fake, IMO, but cool. Here is a much cleaner version here:
*scroll down past the stills to the video*

www.realufos.com...

the girl did admit to being an actress, "acting" in the clip, so...

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Centurian]

new topics

top topics

join