It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alt - Right heavy weights being banned from social media platforms.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

You agree with a man who holds the same values as Jared Taylor?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Not all people who vote for Trump are racist, but there's a good chance all those who are racist did vote for Trump, and they see these alt - right voices as their token men.

I find it difficult to believe that Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, or Ralph Northham voted for Trump.

Well, maybe Sharpton or Jackson did vote for Trump. I'm sure their revenue streams went down during the Obama years when racism wasn't as big an issue. They probably figured with a white man in office they could make more money. As a Chinese general once said, "I could live without friends, but I couldn't live without enemies."

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: Navieko
Do theses alt right go around wearing robes and hoods? How do we identify them? Am I a alt right since I voted against Hillery?

Yeah that's the problem I'm seeing too. See at least it's easy for us to identify ANTIFA terrorists, they are typically hooded in black and wearing masks to conceal their identity, and on top of that you typically only ever see them when they're doing something illegal like blocking roads, destroying property, giving innocent bystanders a beat down, etc. But these racist/hateful "alt-rights" we're constantly warned about... it seems everyone and anyone that strongly distances themselves from the extreme leftist ideology that's plaguing the World these last few years -- they're all lumped into the "alt-right" category, and with it the insinuation that we're all hateful racists -- even when most of us don't have a racist bone in our bodies.

Thank you for your response. I would say painting all trump supports as alt right would be like saying hard left are all gun grabbers and baby killers.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: strongfp

So then all trump supporters are alt right.

You changed your post. Nice try.

You asked if the Proud boys were Trump supporters.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

It was not intentional to deceive it was a after thought. Let me rephrase it are the proud boys ,Antifa acting like brown shirts or wearing hoods and robe as the KKK?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hate to say it but I think you are full of it. Trump rallies aren’t bastions of hate.

a reply to: underwerks

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
While Ctrl-Left heavy weights are still free to spew their vile and hateful rhetoric without limits.

edit on 1-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: Obongo

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

You're dishonest. Let me ask you one simple question.

Do you agree or disagree with the alt right described in the OP?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I would say it is a mis label that you have put on nall people who voted for trump. The reason I know this is my father would of voted for trump, and he was not a racist just a normal country loving vet of ww2 without a racist bone in his body.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

You want to know why you are never taken seriously?

Sorry, I'm confused. Are you for or against those being banned?

Again, are you for or against them being banned?

Simple yes or no questions, you weren't asked for your opinion on the matter, just yes or no.

You couldn't answer that simple question.

That's why no one will ever take you serious.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You want to know why you are never taken seriously?

Sorry, I'm confused. Are you for or against those being banned?

Again, are you for or against them being banned?

Simple yes or no questions, you weren't asked for your opinion on the matter, just yes or no.

You couldn't answer that simple question.

That's why no one will ever take you serious.

Hear hear, very transparent op.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I would describe him as a racist if you want to label a racist as alt right then you had better look at the red,yellow and blacks too, cause I've met plenty who are just as racist. Opps was that racist should I of said Indigenous people, south east Asians and Chinese, and Afro-American?

edit on 2-7-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: clarifed thought

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Read every post. You'll get your answer. I mad eit quite clear multiple times. I don't like to answer questions that are obviously fishing for the usual rhetoric I get time and time and time again and answer time and time and time again.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I can make posts about them as well. But I'll challenge you to point me to the group of people who want America to be split up into an ethnostate so I can start my research.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I can make posts about them as well. But I'll challenge you to point me to the group of people who want America to be split up into an ethnostate so I can start my research.

Ethnostate? The nation of Islam Lewis faracon has been push that for years. The black panthers pushed for it too. So it's not just a white thing.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I've never seen a more visceral dismantling of an OP before.

OP has a lot to learn and realizes that TV and CNN aren't the arbiters of truth.

I hope you learned something OP.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Oh. I learned a lot and verified a lot it gave me quite the insight into this place and its coming demise.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Oh. I learned a lot and verified a lot it gave me quite the insight into this place and its coming demise.

Then it is most likely time you give your opus and beat the supposed stampede of people leaving.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

What I quoted was your only mention of The_Donald.

You made no solid connections.

You just lumped them in.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

What are your thoughts about it being taken down and over 25000 channels that supported places like the Donald sub reddit?

I think you're missing the point. They can all be lumped into one, they are all being targeted it seems as in one lumped group. The alternative right doesn't represent everyone who leans right, but there is a trend here. Who is next?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join