It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald's Mysterious Cousin Karen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I was ready to go bed when I found what I'm about to describe here. This is not my field but I wouldn't be able to sleep without sharing it.

Everybody knows about POTUS uncle, John G. Trump. The guy was a serious scientist but mostly known here by that crazy rumor about a time machine.

Well, John had 3 children. One of them is Karen A Ingraham. She's a scientist too. I was unsuccessful to find a photo of her, she's around 70 years old now and not sure if she's still alive. This woman seems to be a bit mysterious.
www.famechain.com...

She has filed for patents to protect her invention from 1998 to 2006. It looks like the patent is still pending.

Abstract: The invention provides metRS2 polypeptides and polynucleotides encoding metRS2 polypeptides and methods for producing such polypeptides by recombinant techniques. Also provided are preferred methods for utilizing metRS2 polypeptides and polynucleotides as diagnostic reagents and in diagnostic assays to screen for microbial infections in organisms and infections in materials.

patents.justia.com...

The word "polypeptide" triggered my memory, even if I'm not a science guy. I could remember that term was linked to Coronavirus somewhere. I found this :

Coronaviruses possess three major size classes of polypeptides as judged by molecular weight: approximately 180,000, approximately 50,000, and approximately 23,000. Human coronaviruses 229E and OC43 possess not only three similar size classes of polypeptides but also three distinct antigens, none of which cross-react with the heterologous strain.

Polypeptides separated by sodium dodecyl sulfate-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis were reacted in rocket immunoelectrophoresis with antiserum monospecific to each of the three strain-specific antigens (excised precipitin lines from crossed immunoelectrophoresis profiles were used for immunogens).

iai.asm.org...

I don't know my friends, maybe it's nothing. I go bed now.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Wouldn't Karen be far too busy, asking to "see the manager" to do science?

Karen needs to go home, to her chardonnay and pharmaceuticals...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Here is the link to one of the funniest (both ‘ha, ha’ and ‘huh?’), craziest threads I came across!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: If DJT is surrounded by real geniuses, that would explain his ‘ego trip’ about him wanting to appear smart! (Small) Brainish Envy!! (2nd eta: I have always hated the guy. So take what I typed with that in mind!). Seems that there are some real thinkers in family tree.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I know about Karen

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Could it be a cellular polypeptide cake (with mint frosting)?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Could it be a cellular polypeptide cake (with mint frosting)?

Absolutely not.

No one does mint frosting anymore...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I respect you guys but when I see 3 of 3 members commenting mudpit style, not focused on the information, I see why ATS is going down.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I've said that some of the stuff that I see these days could only happen in the movies. If that turns out to actually see the light of day to somehow fit in or alter this pandemic in any way, I'm going to start screaming 'Time Machine'! All of the dots will lead back to Tesla and his mysterious inventions that up and vanished upon his death. Time travel is supposed to be impossible or beyond the reach of humanity but there are all sorts of mysterious topics that we can't seem to explain.

Reality would have a whole new meaning... However, I would never call it a dumb theory. Coincidences are less believable to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Exactly. I can't process this information as "coincidence".

That Coronavirus research goes back to 1998. I searched the patent applicant : .Replidyne, Inc.

The company doesn't exist anymore. I was acquired by Cardiovascular Systems. Which covers a totally different area of medicine. Seems like they killed the research.
www.businesswire.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Yeah there's too much weirdness with it. People being in the right place at the right time for the right reasons while the after effects direct towards the right solution and so forth.

How can you make this stuff up...

new topics

top topics

join