It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pistol Shopping

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Nothing as of yet, but am leaning towards the Sig

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
a reply to: Riffrafter

Nothing as of yet, but am leaning towards the Sig

The Sig is a beautiful weapon.

I'd own one if I could afford it.

Let me know what you end up with.

Good luck!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My only advice (and i hesitate to tell people this due to my own desire to serve myself on this): buy whatever you buy chambered in .40

The rounds are generally pretty cheap. The stopping power of a .40cal is well established. And no one buys that particular round, so the availability is always there.

Whereas I haven't found 9mm on a store shelf in almost a year, i can find .40cal any time I look.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
40 cal is garbage, I feel like I conned the buyers when I sold all of mine and ammo - you need to put rounds on target, not a round - the sharp and harder to manage recoil of the 40 makes this more difficult and there has been no evidence to show 40 out performs in actual use modern 9mm rounds.

The M&P 2.0 is decent.the higher bore axis of the SIG and complicated by comparison operation makes it less desirable for anyone but LARPers and people who buy xbox and say canned cheese is just as good as real cheese.

Glock does give a discount to LEO just like other guns that normally sell for less.
edit on 19-9-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Opinion noted.

I've a couple of 9mm. They are paperweights as finding ammo is impossible, and the cost of what i have found is double from 2 years ago.

Meanwhile i am able to grab a couple of boxes of .40 any time I want.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join