It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Melinda Gates forecast vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I have been trying to stay away from Bill Gates and Bill Gates talk, Because my friends who know I am into conspiaracvies, are making jokes about me. "Oh I bet you think Bill Gates is the boogeyman dont you haha" They basically have been trying to gas light me about Bill Gates.

I want to talk about what BIll and Melinda said in this video, First is a forecast: Melinda says (3:06) "we all believe by 2021 that we will have a vacvcine." So I am of the mindset that there is already a vaccine out there. Even before that Bill gates talks about "economic disruption" so in order to end economic disruption (the lockdowns) we are going to need a vaccine. so the lockdowns won;t end until there is a vaccine??

Notice : who gets the vaccine first Melinda? (4:00) Healthcare workers and then Black people. Right because we are the most vulnerable. Surely nothing bad happen when we look at histroy when black people were the first guinea pigs to something. Oh wait wasn;t there the Tuskege experiments Bill and Melinda? I am glad to know we are first on the totem pole though.

also I thought I would throw this in here for the Neocons, You have lindsey Graham who would like it if Bill Gates were in charge of W.H.O

I am curious whats Bill Gates medical background that says he is credentialied to be the world authority on health??

But there it is you want your economy back your gonna need this vaccine.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
also in the video you might notice the host who is bsaically bowing down to them. You guys are just oh so beautiful, my king and queen. what a beautiful thing you are doing.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
But will the vaccine be 5G compatible? I mean if the Gate's are all into chipping people, then it should at least be able to be usable on an app.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Have you watched the Corbett Report series on Bill Gates (of hell)? You should arrange for your friends to watch it. See how they feel about all that ridiculous conspiracy stuff after that.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Gates is a very poor liar, when he is talking about things, he can't look at the camera while lying. Similar to a person who is lying not being able to look directly at someone as they are lying.

Now his wife, might believe the lies she is parroting, and the woman who is talking to them, she is totally BSed. If you believe a lie and parrot it, then you do not act like Bill Gates does.

So, Bill does not believe what he is saying, but his wife seems to. From what he says, he seems to be invested in these companies when he funds them....again, he never actually says he is doing this for free.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Gates is a very poor liar, when he is talking about things, he can't look at the camera while lying. Similar to a person who is lying not being able to look directly at someone as they are lying.

Now his wife, might believe the lies she is parroting, and the woman who is talking to them, she is totally BSed. If you believe a lie and parrot it, then you do not act like Bill Gates does.

So, Bill does not believe what he is saying, but his wife seems to. From what he says, he seems to be invested in these companies when he funds them....again, he never actually says he is doing this for free.

Maybe we’ll pay attention ‘for the next one’.

Note the laughter after he warns us.

Melinda too.

mobile.twitter.com...

This is an effin nightmare.

# 1124

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

More than 100 coronavirus vaccines are in the works, but eight to 10 have caught the eye of Bill Gates.

The billionaire Microsoft cofounder is pouring hundreds of millions of dollars into developing a vaccine through his philanthropic organization, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The foundation so far has pledged $250 million toward fighting the novel coronavirus, and Gates recently announced that the organization planned to dedicate its full resources to the pandemic.

Gates said the promising candidates "take a variety of approaches to protecting the body against COVID-19," going on to explain how there are two main kinds of vaccine: inactivated and live.

Inactivated vaccines contain a dead version of the desired pathogen, whereas live ones contain a smaller but living dose of it. Gates described these methods as traditional and reliable but added that they were resource-intensive and slow to develop.

"I'm particularly excited by two new approaches that some of the candidates are taking: RNA and DNA vaccines," Gates wrote.

"Rather than injecting a pathogen's antigen into your body, you instead give the body the genetic code needed to produce that antigen itself. When the antigens appear on the outside of your cells, your immune system attacks them — and learns how to defeat future intruders in the process. You essentially turn your body into its own vaccine manufacturing unit."

source

Why being so paranoid? We're talking about Bill Gates the Microsoft man, he always has proven to be an outstanding man of honour and as much as you can trust his products you can trust him.
He just wants to rewrite your genes, why are people so uptight about such a small intervention into the very essence of their being?
Crazy conspiracy.

And I mean as it starts to look as if the virus itself also affects your brain and mental health, you're free to choose that and then you can take SSRIs it will have the same effect, little zombie... Ah I mean my equal beloved human.
Haven't you heard he is philanthropist?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Election year.
All a distraction, a massive wealth draining psyop and a guaranteed re-election for the establishment.
The "hidden enemy"
The crazy liberals.
The "liberal media"
The mad scientist computer guy with the 5g powered sterilizer shot.
Taxes funneled through corporations to BLM directly.
Social media showing an increase in conspiracy talk amongst normies.
Polled dropping confidence in the gov.
Intentionally un-electable candidate chosen to run.
Power structure chooses conspiracy route as best way to influence.
Every sheep and their mom votes trump to be saved from....
"The hidden enemy"
This gates thing has been poured on a little too thick, it all has.
He reads like a larp to make normies believe conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
But to answer your concerns, they're testing that thing already in South Africa, Brazil aaaaand I forgot.
The Chinese skipped the testing and are injecting their military with a dead virus vaccine I believe.
Which might be a smart move, because the live one probably has long time lingering effects and might affect your brain too.

Which gives all of this a new dimension if you think about it. I was wondering why they tanked the economy for this not so deadly virus, it makes sense if you think about the social pressure it creates and there are already talks about how a kind of passport that you have antibodies will be required to enter any cultural venue.

So you got 3 choices, get the virus, which may require you to be permanently be put on SSRI drugs. Get the vaccine that #s up your DNA. Or never be part of society ever again.

You got to really appreciate the beauty of the plan, ... if you look at it as if it were a movie plot, that's just really good.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Election year.
All a distraction, a massive wealth draining psyop and a guaranteed re-election for the establishment.
The "hidden enemy"
The crazy liberals.
The "liberal media"
The mad scientist computer guy with the 5g powered sterilizer shot.
Taxes funneled through corporations to BLM directly.
Social media showing an increase in conspiracy talk amongst normies.
Polled dropping confidence in the gov.
Intentionally un-electable candidate chosen to run.
Power structure chooses conspiracy route as best way to influence.
Every sheep and their mom votes trump to be saved from....
"The hidden enemy"
This gates thing has been poured on a little too thick, it all has.
He reads like a larp to make normies believe conspiracies.

I really don't think Biden is controlled opposition. To me it seems like these people are just that stupid. And their followers are stupid enough to follow the Lead Stupid.

The divide at this point is stupid vs common sense.

All I know is I'm seeing more hanging American flags than I've seen in my life. It's shocking. And I've got a hunch the dam is about to break regarding the mask BS.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago4407699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think I know what's going on with Gates and the vaccine, but I'm actually afraid to point it out.
You guys are missing a few major pieces of the puzzle.
Several different sets of stories are being gently planted around the MSM to set the stage.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I am just going to subvert the system by doing things that benefit everyone (unfortunately that includes the evil slime of the world)... but if we don't include even the broken in our solutions, then we are broken at a more fundamental level.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Any hints? You have my curiosity meter going off!
a reply to: trollz

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You want a conspiracy? I'll give you a conspiracy. The Chinese are purposefully infecting their soldiers with viruses so that when they invade other lands they will spread what disease they are infected with.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

Heres an interesting vid along those lines:

Some pretty interesting concepts. You arent alone in attempting to actually figure things out for everyone.

I think what we are seeing is the rise of corporatism from capitalism. That aint good. It kind of melds marketing (not necessarily to be confused with propaganda) with authoritarianism, and uses pre-existing ideologies like communism, democracy, and even capitalism like a skin-suit.

The tendencies go back quite some time, evidenced by technocracy, but modern technology has certainly enabled its current form.

Gates might be the epitome of the corporatist ideology wearing capitalism and philanthropy like a skin-suit. All they need to do is market their decisions properly and most will never question it or look into it. Age old human behavior leveraged by modern technology.

Obviously, this has all been going on much, much longer than Trump.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
archons.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Melinda Gates is a RACIST. Covid-19 doesn't discriminate based on Race. That testosterone crap she's been drinking has made her delusional.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
Any hints? You have my curiosity meter going off!
a reply to: trollz

I sent you a PM.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

"Oh I bet you think Bill Gates is the boogeyman dont you haha"

Laugh in their face and tell them that idea is preposterous. He's the bloody Anti-Christ!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

who gets the vaccine first Melinda?

Poor african people that volunteered to take it.
www.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join