It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Recall Where You Were When You Got Woke

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Why should you be ashamed? Maybe a little like Buckwheat that's pretty funny.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The one dog and I exchanged glances

Hmmmm. It's not brown is it?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
My woke story: I was a democrat until the President of Mexico came to our congress and badmouthed our country and President and the democrats gave him a standing ovation. I don’t care if Jesus is on the ticket. I will never vote democrat again.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
Hmmmm. It's not brown is it?

It's black AND white.

Wrap your head around that.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

😂 when I was the same age I asked my mom is Santa was real. She took a deep breath and said “do you really want to know?” I sad yes, knowing I already had my answer. She said, “ No, me and your father are Santa, the Easter bunny, and the tooth fairy”
With tears in my eyes and without missing a beat I said “So Jesus isn’t real, either!?!?”😂
“I don’t know, son. But I have faith”

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
What does being "woke" consist of? I do not understand this new term being bandied about.

Woke is a term militarized by the left to keep people from looking at the pedos that actually run most of leftist institutions and to hide massive corruption.

What once was a term used to see through the BS of media spell has been subverted into symbols of divide. A programming technique to block the public from awareness and instead create divide.

Good luck.

Yes, I think you are correct...sadly so. OTOH, I took the proverbial "red pill" many years ago, largely through the writings of Nord Davis.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

When someone talks about being " Woke" I assume it means they have taken the red pill and are now completely suspicious of anything and everything they get told is true by the feds, MSM, anybody claiming to be a scientific expert who has political motivations.
If you suddenly feel guilty of racism when there is none, you're a blue pill type of person.
edit on 31-7-2020 by Dutchowl because: typo

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If by woke you mean when you awakened in the matrix, I remember it well. It was mid February 2016 at 2am. That is when Grey aliens chipped me in the middle of the night. After that I went trough 3 months of panic attacks where I opened my eyes on almost everything about this matrix. I'm not mental, never had mental illnesses, I am a mum and a programmer. Quite a 'normal person' ;-)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Do You Recall Where You Were When You Got Woke

Yes, it was in Saigon, many years ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Nobody is woke, to be woke means, now you see!
"woke" has become something to be laughed at by the MSM, like meditation used to be...
I have went through levels of an awakening process and each time is more difficult/revealing/scary/inspiring/connected/mystifying as the previous.
I mean how can you be awoken if you already believe you are awake.

I think we need a new name for having a presence of mind. And that we are aware that our governments and conglomerates are only interested in controlling us, through fear and deception.
I am awakening would be better.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Woke is like Cool...

If you have to tell people you are.

You’re not.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Ha, that's true, some levels of wokeness I would call turning in my sleep.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
When I discovered this website thirteen years ago.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Near Tiananmen Square on June 4th & 5th 1989.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join