It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Agenda - Population Forecasts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hi all.

I've just come across an interesting YouTube video (colourful language warning), where the uploader shares a website called deagel.com.

The website describes itself as a guide to military equipment and civil aviation.

In the links at the bottom of the homepage, there's a link titled 'Countries'.

Once you click on this, you are taken to a page that lists 209 countries' population in 2017, and a population forecast for 2025.

The pages also list other data including population density, GDP, et al.

A few examples of projected population reduction;

• US population 2017 - 327 Million

• US population forecast 2025 - 100 Million

-

• UK population 2017 - 66 Million

• UK population forecast 2025 - 15 Million

-

• Germany population 2017 - 81 Million

• Germany population forecast 2025 - 28 Million

I could be reading it wrong, but it appears that a lot of people will be gone within five years, no doubt someone will shoot me down and correct me if I'm wrong, thanks in advance.

Again, colourful language warning;

It seems strange, for sure.

deagel.com

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

You missed the bit in the small print that mentions the greatest factor in future predictions is MIGRATION.

The key element to understand the process that the USA will enter in the upcoming decade is migration.

link to 2025 predictions

It did say "see notes below" in the page header, and millions aren't going to be eliminated, they're just going to move somewhere nicer.

No depopulation as such, just the usual movement over history.
edit on 1/7/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

That's an awful lot of migration, where will hundreds of millions of people go?

Thanks for the heads-up, still feels 'off', though.

Slapping myself on the wrist, I usually pay more diligence and should have spotted the 'see notes below' part.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

If 200 million people migrate out of the US, it will be a much nicer place already... Although it would totally tank USD and most industries

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

That's an awful lot of migration, where will hundreds of millions of people go?

They're all the people left in the real world.

The rest of us have fallen into the Upside Down.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

what sucks is, instead of killing people, just force vasectomys.

if every kid got snipped at 16, within 15 years, no lower class.

plus its reversable, but who would do that until they have money? most would not bother, if ever.

the main problem with the lower classes? people having 5 kids and making 30k combined income.

ive seen it in all aspects of the country. so its not a race thing, its an idiot guy thing.

i know a guy, who was making 120k a year, had kids ,stopped working. now he bailed, left the country, his exwife makes max 40k a year raising 2 kids. she is way lucky she has a strong family system helping out with bills.

3 people on max 40k a year? does not work. you need 20k per person to have a nice middle class life.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

it would be awesome. but there is not much industry here.

if all the illegals left, crime would plummet, and wages would skyrocket.
middle class would be awesome.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

Sexist much? Why pick on males, females can be sterilised too. It's called a "tubectomy".

the main problem with the lower classes? people having 5 kids and making 30k combined income.

The problem is actually the upper and middle class who allow the freeloaders and organise the hand-outs.

ive seen it in all aspects of the country. so its not a race thing, its an idiot guy thing.

It's an idiot PERSON thing.

This Is Not America.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
hmm.. interesting find! If it WAS migration, wouldn't a lot more of those countries show a growth spike? From what I'm seeing it is only a fraction of the folks who 'go missing'. My computer is kind of sketchy though so I haven't been able to look at it thoroughly.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

if all the illegals left, crime would plummet, and wages would skyrocket.

But how many middle class would sink as low as to do a hard days work or low waged unskilled labour?

Why do you think the immigrants have survived so well?, and it's not just about benefits and handouts.

And crime isn't wealth specific. Rich people don't always get rich by scrupulous means.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Lots of threads on here about this, hit the search bar

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

We haven't seen 100,000,000 since 1915. Even in the 90's when we were at 270,000,000, lunch traffic was easy to get through. These days, it'll take you 30 minutes just to get 1 mile down the street at lunch time.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Sexist much? Why pick on males, females can be sterilised too. It's called a "tubectomy".

The problem is actually the upper and middle class who allow the freeloaders and organise the hand-outs.

It's an idiot PERSON thing.

This Is Not America.

I have thought a lot about this.

It is easy to judge when people have not walked in others shoes.

Women have to fight for and have good reason to get a tubal litagation, birth control needs to be free and accessible for anyone that wants it, male/female; because the reality is, people will not abstain and thanks to the Internet hooking up is way to easy (enter stds).

The people who are lazy, and just don’t even try to help their children have a better life are sorry individuals.

There also needs to be training programs to help those who have fallen through the cracks.

The system is designed to keep people in it, very few ever break out.

The future is bleak at best because people have always kicked the can on these issues. Overpopulation being the biggest problem there is.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Um... from a purely practical standpoint, a vasectomy is much more practical than a salpingectomy. The former is a simple in-patient procedure with minimal pain, risks, complications and cost. The latter is a major surgical procedure with maximum pain, risks, complications (including death), long-term health effects and cost.

So as much as you seem to enjoy the prospect of women going under the knife, it's not about "sexism" in the big picture. It's just not practical or cost efficient.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
SEXIST???? you aint heard nuthin yet.
Example:- you have a civilisation of 100 women and 100 men. You want to stop or severely limit reproduction. The ONLY ones to sterilise are the women.
Say the women have 1 child per year, that's 100 children. Then you want to stop that so you sterilise 99 men, leave 1 man fertile, he can still impregnate 100 women, hence 100 children.
Now sterilise 99 women and leave 100 men fertile and you only get 1 child per year.
Now multiply that up in to millions, you get the message?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Well if that's the case i suggest you invest in crematorium equipment.

Because that's a lot of dead bodies to accommodate UK/USA wise for both our respective nations.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
SEXIST???? you aint heard nuthin yet.
Example:- you have a civilisation of 100 women and 100 men. You want to stop or severely limit reproduction. The ONLY ones to sterilise are the women.
Say the women have 1 child per year, that's 100 children. Then you want to stop that so you sterilise 99 men, leave 1 man fertile, he can still impregnate 100 women, hence 100 children.
Now sterilise 99 women and leave 100 men fertile and you only get 1 child per year.
Now multiply that up in to millions, you get the message?

Bill Gates did when he went back to Africa

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplarbirth control needs to be free and accessible for anyone that wants it

It already is for women. If you don't have ten bucks to buy it, the local health department will give it to you. And if you're not smart enough to abstain or use other methods while having intimate relations, please get it however you can.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I think those numbers are supposed to indicate GROWTH estimates not the actual population by that time.

That said I do believe there is a conspiracy afoot to limit the number of human being's on the planet and there are actually quite a few other members on this site whom want that to happen, personally I think they must have a very evil bone indeed and lack both empathy for there fellow human beings AND miss the point that only by growth do we develop, limiting our population would slow and even reverse development.

If we as a species ever want to get off this rock we need vast numbers of human's to drive science and industry to find way's to colonise and expand our population into the rest of the available territory in our solar system as well as to find way's to solve supposed but actually engineered or otherwise non existent problems we face today.

We can feed a hundred to a thousand, perhaps even ten thousands times as many people as are on the earth today using hydroponics, we can house them AND - INCREASE - the area available for nature by using architectural science to construct for both man and nature, we can build beneath the earth and ABOVE it.

But give some hateful short lived, simple minded apes - I am hesitant to regard them as fellow human being's until they fix there mental malfunction - a choice and they would support a cull of the human population quite happily which is quite funny as they would be likely the first to go.

edit on 1-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: Sorry if I got a bit carried away and forgive the spelling mistakes I have very strong feeling's against the anti human movement which as gained so much power in today's world, all it is when all is said and done is the elite wanting to cull the peasants in case of a new French revolution style event.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
..... The latter is a major surgical procedure with maximum pain, risks, complications (including death), long-term health effects and cost

Sounds like a normal childbirth to me, except sterilisation happens only once, doesn't keep costing and won't need it's own mobile phone at the age of five.

Anyway,....we'll see babies on menus before this ball of dirt finally gives up the ghost.

I'll have the Bouncing six pounder Soylent Burger with a Coke and fries to go please. Extra pickles, no hair.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join