It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Star " Vanishes "

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

What are you talking about? I can respond when and how I want to.

Now you want to control how someone responds just like you want to control scientist and their research? What's wrong with you?

What now, are you worried about being the last one to post LOL! Get off messageboards and find a hobby if you're worried about something like that.

So again, this research is important to find technosignatures as well as look for other natural explanations. Aliens is another explanation. Could this be stars that have been moved or something else? More data is needed but I'm glad the questions are being asked:

Could aliens harness stars to keep ahead of expanding universe?

Dan Hooper, a senior scientist with Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory has written a paper outlining a way future aliens could keep their civilizations alive in spite of the isolation due to an expanding universe. In his paper uploaded to the arXiv preprint server, he suggests they might consider collecting and storing stars.

phys.org...

Here's another Researcher talking about this:

Alien civilisations could move their star to avoid a cosmic disaster

Advanced alien civilisations could build a machine capable of moving a star – and we might be able to catch them in action.

The idea, thought up by Alexander Svoronos at Yale University, is called a Star Tug and would allow civilisations to avoid cosmic disasters.

“It’s a megastructure that can be used to move an entire star system,” says Svoronos. “If their star system is going to be in proximity of a supernova, they might want to try to avoid it."

www.newscientist.com...

Exciting times!

edit on 15-7-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Stars Aren’t Supposed to Go Out Like This
When a massive star went missing, astronomers expected to find a supernova in its place. But there wasn’t one.

MARINA KOREN
JULY 1, 2020

Strange. Am I wrong the study does not once mention aliens, alien, ET, nor extraterrestrials?

I think you need to write to the editor, and have them correct the article?

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join