It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Controlled Areas - The Most COVID-19 Deaths -AND- The Most Violent Crime. WHY is That?.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Ackshually..

What many people are trying to say is that masks only address droplet spread. Now, many compromised institutions have marketed that droplet spread is how these things are by-and-large transmitted.. But just taking a bit of time to think about it will raise some important doubts about that.

Aerosolized particles arent really stopped by the masks. Arguably, the masks could even reduce how they disperse and create little high density pockets of contaminants as the individual breathes.

The masks interfere with the respiratory process, and over time, compromise immune systems. If "viral load" is a major component, then sick individuals will just be amplifying the viral load by wearing masks. Most arent trained well enough to use them in the first place, and end up contacting their face with their hands more frequently than without a mask. They can give a false sense of security, where many now treat them as some sort of panacea until the panacea of vaccines are released.

When examining it in a vacuum of a specific marketing narrative, its easy to be convinced of their efficacy. When actually looking into the science about it, and under the broader umbrella of general public health.. the cost may be higher than benefit of reducing droplet spread alone.

Beyond all that, the ever-shifting Narrative is now on "cases!" Despite the tests being trash and the actual comparison between yearly all-cause death patterns.

Its not even a new phenomenon and these tests have been controversial for decades.

The biggest anomaly here is the spike in deaths "coincidentally" at the same time as we started our approach of lockdowns & masks, and putting sick people in nursing homes. The data shows pretty normal patterns, even after months and months of this pathogen circulating. That is.. ..until we started trying to "flatten the curve."
edit on 1-7-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: Gothmog

I read it(and re-read it). Loosely or not enforced. Fines. I responded. Problem?

Reread.
This time use a little reading comprehension.
(Hint - Read the post is responded to . Which was not any of yours)
And do not reply to this post until you do.

edit on 7/1/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/1/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Garbage threads like this, are the death of ATS..enjoy

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This thread is as stupid as saying that Oklahoma is in Tornado Valley because they most likely vote red every time.

I can see there's a ATS "walk down the memory lane" thread.
I miss Planet x crap on there. But.

Compare this # to the iconic threads on ATS from back then.

Enough said..

edit on 1-7-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

If you wear a mask, everything will be OK, including this thread and ATS.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: vonclod

If you wear a mask, everything will be OK, including this thread and ATS.

Everything? I doubt that.

I do have to wear one at work, not a big deal, no reason to cry like little bitches(not you specifically). And if a store required one..so be it. Other than that, I don't too much..I also mostly keep to myself and a small circle of friends, so not at the bar, or crowds in general

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
They're the most populated areas.
Strange how an area with more people living in it have more cases of violence and disease.

I'm seeing a pattern here when it comes to nearly all of your posts.

The left sucks.
Continue the division.
Echo chamber stars.

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if you're one of those people paid by Soros to create division.

At the very least you mention the left as if it were an ex girlfriend, always cyber stalking to see what they're up to now.
edit on 1-7-2020 by Psilocyborg because: MORE MUD

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
They're the most populated areas.
Strange how an area with more people living in it have more cases of violence and disease.

I'm seeing a pattern here when it comes to nearly all of your posts.

The left sucks.
Continue the division.
Echo chamber stars.

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if you're one of those people paid by Soros to create division.

At the very least you mention the left as if it were an ex girlfriend, always cyber stalking to see what they're up to now.

Soros only pays the Left to bash Conservatives, not the other way around.
How much are you getting, if you don’t mind me asking?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

*sigh*

ATS is shutting down because of leftist censorship through Google, but can we just admit (while we still have a voice) that democrats want to kill people, endorse policies that kill people, and basically hate people, and want communism.

I mean really.

Why are the Marxists still beating around the god-damned bush?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What's really disgusting is how urban leaders felt so much sorrow for George Floyd, but haven't uttered a peep about Chicago finishing one of its most violent June's ever. (85% of those shot were Black)

This June was a record setting, “unacceptable”, complete and total shi'tshow.

The homicide count beats the mid-90s for most ever; the total shot number is 50+ more than our record peak of 498 in August 2016; 111 shot over Father’s Day weekend; tallied a 30 day homicide run rate of 110, and so on… What a disaster.

June 2020: 91 killed, 470 wounded
June 2019: 50 killed, 274 wounded
June 2018: 60 killed, 289 wounded
June 2017: 86 killed, 322 wounded
June 2016: 78 killed, 373 wounded
June 2015: 51 killed, 244 wounded
June 2014: 39 killed, 248 wounded

A breakdown of the month’s Chicago idiocy shows:

86 shot & killed
2 shot by CPD, 0 fatally
2 shot by CCW, 0 fatally
8 homicide-linked arrests
Averaged over 18 people shot per day
2 days were homicide-free
78 in serious or critical condition
83 males killed vs 8 females
3 children fatally shot, 1, 3 & 10
69 teenagers shot, 14 fatally
Youngest victim, 1, oldest, 61
32 grazed
6 selfies
34 #ShotInTheAss
Source: heyjackass.com...

Not a word from (so-called) Black Lives Matter, or AL Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Nancy "take a knee" Pelosi, or any of the idiot-callous Chicago Congressmen, or Senators, like Dick Durbin.

ZERO Empathy for areas of the country with the most suffering and carnage.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Because, to the left, Black Lives don't Matter.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Because, to the left, Black Lives don't Matter.

When you look at how hard they fought against the US-Mex border wall that protects us from criminals/drugs coming from that direction, it's painfully obvious that NO American lives matter to the Left/Democrats. Not even their own families.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Population density. Democrat areas tend to be more densely populated, they will have more crime and more illness.

The more monkeys you gather, the more poo thrown... the more woodchucks the more wood... a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Not sure if the same underlying reason(s) cause this, or if we are just looking at a coincidence.

FIRST, take a look at the chart listing the states, here: www.worldometers.info...
Click on the column header that's labeled "Deaths per 1 Million of Population".

You'll see that Democrats are in charge where Covid-19 DEATHS are the highest.

NEXT, take a look at the chart imported from the Washington Post to this article: theconservativetreehouse.com... l-miserably/

The WaPo says19 of the 20 most violent cities in America, are controlled by DEMOCRATS.

There is no doubting the FACTS presented above. But they make you wonder if there is "something" about the way Democrat leaders oversee and run things, which makes their geographical locations more DEADLY (Covid-19 or Murdered), for the citizens who live there, are just visiting, or passing through.

Any viable theories from my astute ATS colleagues?

-CareWeMust

Two words: Urban poverty.

Democrats didn't cause either of these things, but they tend to win more elections in areas with high levels of urban deprivation, and areas of high urban deprivation tend to be hotbeds of communicable diseases.

Why is hat wearing and horse riding high in areas of Republican control, Republicans have no special policies on hats or horses, but both tend to be popular in small towns and rural areas.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Democrats leaders are evil devil worshipping child molesters that want to kill black people so they can have a unified 4th reich.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Dude just wear a mask man.
Not the difficult and when and if a vaccine come we will all be good. It’s really not a difficult thing to do.

Should I wear it halfway on, over my eyes only, over my nose only, over my mouth only, around my ears only, around my neck only? What it I take it off to speak, or eat or drink, is that a "violation"? Can I wear a mask made out of Kleenex, or maybe a cheesecloth mask? What are the accepted "mask regulations"? Where do I find the specifications for the masks that I am required to wear? Do you see any of the problems yet?

Haha. Raytheon mandates masks in their buildings now, and hands out freebie paper ones, but just recently banned N95 masks with a check valve because it exhausts unfiltered air (deflected to the sides). You can still wear a cheesecloth bandana though.

Apparently their logic is you can exhaust it out the giant gaps in your paper freebie that "protects" everyone else, but not exhaust it out the sides of the front valve with smaller holes that actually can protect the user and still prevents as much crud traveling forward.

But it "feels" right. What 90% of people are doing is just for feels...even the ones wearing "masks". The latest efficacy results from the Lancet is based on 12-16 layer cloth or N95 masks. Who is doing that, lol.
edit on 4-7-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join