It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Controlled Areas - The Most COVID-19 Deaths -AND- The Most Violent Crime. WHY is That?.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: carewemust
Why the Covid deaths?
The five Democrat-governed states that put Covid positive patients in nursing homes all had high death rates. One of them, Pennsylvania, had over 2/3 (nearly 70% actually) occur in nursing homes.
There is absolutely NO REASON to put Covid positive patients in nursing homes, where the most at risk people are located.... except that you want the people there to die.

👆👆 People keep forgetting these facts ☝️☝️

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You know the crime scenario where a criminal self inflicts themselves to make it appear they were attacked then blames it on someone else. That is what is going on.

Not one of them are taking any real responsibility for their city problems. It's all Trump's fault. The virus, protests, police brutality, black on black violence. All his fault despite much of it going on for decades. Especially the black on black violence. He offered to help Lightfoot on that one and she gave a resounding go fvck yourself literally.

All I know is this 4th of July weekend Chicago is going to be another blood bath for black communities and virus spike. The weather is going to be nice. Couple that with stimulus money, cookout gatherings (no social distancing or masks), rival gangs and lots of cheap bullets. A smart rational city leader would lean on the police this weekend. Nope. Trash and defund them then blame it on Trump.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

On worldometers, 3 out of the top 4 states for "Deaths per million" are also in the top 4 states for population density.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

On worldometers, 3 out of the top 4 states for "Deaths per million" are also in the top 4 states for population density.

Of COURSE they are. Viruses will always transmit fastest where there is a higher concentration of hosts. The COVID deniers just can't accept that. And this thread is an attempt to obscure the fact that the runaway infection rates are mostly in states where Republican Governors went along with Dr. Trump to prematurely open their economies and/or refused mask orders (TX, AZ, FL, GA...). The virus doesn't give a crap about politics. It's opportunistic and the sycophants are getting to see that first-hand.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Who's denying the COVID19 ?

It's how the MSM and Democrats are presenting it and using it that counts 🎃

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Nope. Besides, Wife and I already had it. Cant get it, cant give it. Already did our time. Please stop infringing on our rights. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

In TX the deaths have been curving down yet they are re-pushing shutting down. Total nonsense. Businesses and law enforcement have had enough and are only enforcing it tongue in cheek. If the deaths are going down an increase in cases doesn't mean anything. The new cases either have no symptoms or mild symptoms by and large.

The real message that should be going out to the country is stop the epidemic of obesity and poor lifestyles which is going to make any disease much worse. We need a national campaign of shaming poor lifestyles instead of shaming people for not wearing a mask.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

You did not read a word of my post , did you ?
Reread.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Dude just wear a mask man.
Not the difficult and when and if a vaccine come we will all be good. It’s really not a difficult thing to do.

Says a sheep. There won't be a vaccine just like there isn't one for most flu strains and the common cold virus. Then there's the HIV vaccine - oh wait...

It's not about the mask, it's about the methods behind the orders, many illegal as we know in Michigan.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Why the Covid deaths?
The five Democrat-governed states that put Covid positive patients in nursing homes all had high death rates. One of them, Pennsylvania, had over 2/3 (nearly 70% actually) occur in nursing homes.
There is absolutely NO REASON to put Covid positive patients in nursing homes, where the most at risk people are located.... except that you want the people there to die.

As does Michigan. Almost 1/3 of our deaths were in nursing homes that our insane governor forced to have infected people put with non-infected, highly at-risk people directly causing unnecessary infections and deaths. Almost two thousand. That's unforgivable.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I read it(and re-read it). Loosely or not enforced. Fines. I responded. Problem?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Of COURSE they are. Viruses will always transmit fastest where there is a higher concentration of hosts. The COVID deniers just can't accept that. And this thread is an attempt to obscure the fact that the runaway infection rates are mostly in states where Republican Governors went along with Dr. Trump to prematurely open their economies and/or refused mask orders (TX, AZ, FL, GA...). The virus doesn't give a crap about politics. It's opportunistic and the sycophants are getting to see that first-hand.

jtma508 AKA Chicken Little has been crushed by the falling sky in his world this morning.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
People, some states are pushing fines, literally NO ONE will enforce it, one of those "just in case" scenarios.

As for Democrat run S#holes? The proof is in the pudding.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Populations concentrated in cities, where the extremes of poverty and wealth exist side by side, are going to have more violent crime, and population density is going to lead to higher rates of pandemic disease spread.

I don't think it has anything to do with large cities being typically run by Democrat politicians.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Not the difficult and when and if a vaccine come we will all be good. It’s really not a difficult thing to do.

I'll wear mask when I think the situation warrants a mask, or if the business I want to purchase something requires it, or my job requires it.

But I will not wear a mask just because it makes a beancounter feel better about them self. Masks do not stop infection. Washing your hands and sneezing into your elbow will handle the issue just as well.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer but when it comes to a vaccine which is rushed through testing and production I am definitely not an alpha-tester. I'll let others check for side effects, especially when we aren't talking about a super lethal pathogen.

I agree with you here except for the "masks don't stop infection" part. I don't know how anyone can believe this. Basic laws of the physical world make it obvious that two-way mask wearing (both the breather and breathee) reduce infectivity.

I think people are confusing the fact that masks don't guarantee no transmission, no matter what, with whether they're more effective than an elbow containing a small portion of a sneeze.

If masks in public didn't work, Illinois' mostly-open situation would be weeks into a resurgence by now.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

In TX the deaths have been curving down yet they are re-pushing shutting down. Total nonsense.

Not sure where you're getting your data but you're wrong. Avg Deaths/wk have been trending up dramatically since 6/24. TX had its low since the initial peak on 6/13. As of yesterday avg new cases have increased 59% since that day.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
jtma508 AKA Chicken Little has been crushed by the falling sky in his world this morning.

And people wonder why ATS is shutting down.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Another day, another thread by Xuenchen or Carewemust about evil liberals/democrats.

Even if I agree with you it's still damn repetitive/tiring.

How much are they paying you two? Or maybe you're retired. Either way....

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Should I wear it halfway on, over my eyes only, over my nose only, over my mouth only, around my ears only, around my neck only? What it I take it off to speak, or eat or drink, is that a "violation"? Can I wear a mask made out of Kleenex, or maybe a cheesecloth mask? What are the accepted "mask regulations"? Where do I find the specifications for the masks that I am required to wear? Do you see any of the problems yet?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I think the answer to that is: just do something. That way you can signal to the other signalers that you are, indeed, doing something virtuous.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join