It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Controlled Areas - The Most COVID-19 Deaths -AND- The Most Violent Crime. WHY is That?.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Not sure if the same underlying reason(s) cause this, or if we are just looking at a coincidence.

FIRST, take a look at the chart listing the states, here: www.worldometers.info...
Click on the column header that's labeled "Deaths per 1 Million of Population".

You'll see that Democrats are in charge where Covid-19 DEATHS are the highest.

NEXT, take a look at the chart imported from the Washington Post to this article: theconservativetreehouse.com... l-miserably/

The WaPo says19 of the 20 most violent cities in America, are controlled by DEMOCRATS.

There is no doubting the FACTS presented above. But they make you wonder if there is "something" about the way Democrat leaders oversee and run things, which makes their geographical locations more DEADLY (Covid-19 or Murdered), for the citizens who live there, are just visiting, or passing through.

Any viable theories from my astute ATS colleagues?

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ya know CWM, I usually agree with you on this topic.

But I got to be honest. Republican Governors and mayors have been shutting sh!t back down again.

Zoom up. Trump being re-elected or not, is only a side product of this hoaxed madness.

This is about abolishing your freedoms. Meanwhile everyone sits docile and ‘ok’ with it.

Just wait till the $600 a week federal stimulus runs out in 30 days — THEN you will know true CHAOS.....

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
Are the Republican governors implementing actual full-scale lock-downs, like NY/IL/CA/NJ started, back in March? Everything I hear says it's just certain types of establishments...like Bars, Clubs, etc..

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Masks REQUIRED.

Class 1 Misdemeanor

$2500 fine

Up to 6 months in prison

The equivalent of a DWI

For not wearing a fu##img mask!

All republicans. This goes WAY beyond Trump brother.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
Perhaps not. There were two Arizona Republicans (McCain and Flake) who stand to be exposed as corrupt by a "drain the swamp regardless of party" President. In fact, part of John McCain's role in ObamaGate has already been revealed, with possibly more revelations coming.

To what state are you referring, that requires the wearing of a mask, or pay a $2500 fine?

edit on 7/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Phoenix and it is $250

Phoenix will require masks

Looks as if the police are not going to press this much

Phoenix police Chief Jeri Williams told council members on Friday that officers will only respond to complaints; they won't patrol the city looking for people who aren't wearing masks.

Dig real deep and you find

If the person repeatedly refuses to wear a mask, they could be slapped with a fine up to $250.

edit on 7/1/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ohhhhh fines. And what if you don't pay them? Will you go to jail? What if you continually decide not to wear one? Will you be put in with dangerous criminals? How about prison time for habitual offenders?
If you're unable to pay, or choose not to pay your egregious NO-MASK FINE penalties maybe they'll take it out of your pay/unemployment(see, because Covid) and put you out on your butt because you cant pay rent. And then maybe you can just starve to death, or become a violent criminal trying to get some food and eek out a small existence.
Will the LEO's become super aggressive at habitual no mask wearers? Will we get us some good ol fashioned no mask wearing justice by the PO-LEES?
This really seems like a great idea and a return to all the Karens we saw a couple of months ago. Snitch on your fellow citizens today! Freedom is doing what you're told!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Dude just wear a mask man.
Not the difficult and when and if a vaccine come we will all be good. It’s really not a difficult thing to do.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

High density population centers tend to breed crooks and sociopaths. Humans aren't meant to be packed like sardines and treated like cattle

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Not the difficult and when and if a vaccine come we will all be good. It’s really not a difficult thing to do.

The problem is the inconsistency with what is being said.

If from day 1 everyone said masks work then I would have no argument. But the lies and disinformation coming out makes it impossible to trust the information these laws are being based off.

I'm not denying the effectiveness of masks, I think it's clear they help.

But it's perfectly understandable to have distrust in the people making the decisions.

As for the OP, I would say it's about population density and has nothing to do with left vs right.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It is about left right. One side gets to protest and loot and the other gets banned from religious gatherings. One side is trying to get the economy going again and the other keeps reporting more and more cases with no mention of less and less deaths then uses the cases to justify locking everything down again. One side honors military and police and the other accentuates any white police officer mistake or problem and ignores record breaking black on black violence and murder.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
correlation NE causation
bet there are a *lot* of correlations...
edit on 1-7-2020 by acackohfcc because: chars

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Could be standard operating procedure to sacrifice their own because it usually produces better results.

We are witnessing a **NWO-Globalist//American-Democrat Super-Alliance** reset of society and guess who wants to take over and be your leader.

😃

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I can definitely agree with that man.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

The problem is the inconsistency with what is being said.

It’s because they don’t have a clue.
They’re just winging it, they need to be more honest, and admit they just don’t know enough.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

"Democrat Controlled Areas - The Most COVID-19 Deaths -AND- The Most Violent Crime. WHY is That?."

Obviously, trump is purposely punishing them.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I'll wear mask when I think the situation warrants a mask, or if the business I want to purchase something requires it, or my job requires it.

But I will not wear a mask just because it makes a beancounter feel better about them self. Masks do not stop infection. Washing your hands and sneezing into your elbow will handle the issue just as well.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer but when it comes to a vaccine which is rushed through testing and production I am definitely not an alpha-tester. I'll let others check for side effects, especially when we aren't talking about a super lethal pathogen.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

How about, No? How about you don't infringe on my rights I won't infringe yours? Stay home if your a scared little sheep. You have options. There are deliveries for everything now.

It is a slippery slope, and I am not taking one step down it.
edit on 1-7-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

High density population centers tend to breed crooks and sociopaths. Humans aren't meant to be packed like sardines and treated like cattle

This. We're dealing with a highly infectious virus. The more people, the more infections, the more cases. The more cases, the more likely they will succumb to the diseases or its secondary effects.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Why the Covid deaths?
The five Democrat-governed states that put Covid positive patients in nursing homes all had high death rates. One of them, Pennsylvania, had over 2/3 (nearly 70% actually) occur in nursing homes.
There is absolutely NO REASON to put Covid positive patients in nursing homes, where the most at risk people are located.... except that you want the people there to die.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join