It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Antidiluvan Calling Antidiluvan. Come in Antidiluvan. Where are ya son?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Anti, where the heck are you boy. Get your butt back here and stir it up with a couple of your old ''guaranteed to rile up the gentry of ATS''

I second Goots call for old members to come back for a final mix up, mash up and general rock a billy hoedown.

edit on 30America/ChicagoTue, 30 Jun 2020 23:52:46 -0500Tue, 30 Jun 2020 23:52:46 -050020062020-06-30T23:52:46-05:001100000052 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Anti, where the heck are you boy. Get your butt back here and stir it up with a couple of your old ''guaranteed to rile up the gentry of ATS''

I second Goots call for old members to come back for a final mix up, mash up and general rock a billy hoedown.

Wouldn’t that be something

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I doubt he'll come back, the user was invested hard into the Russian investigation, now that we know the outcome of that debacle, it would be hard to save face.

However, his threads on ancient civilizations were a damn good read and where the user shines best.
edit on 1-7-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

BOOLYAAKASHA!!!

LOVE the idea!

Flag for your old favorite posters!

CALLING @SLAYER69

🚨

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Christ, that dude/ hilary probably runs antifa or BLM now.
Good scrapper👍

We need a tea bagger over there to locate Truebrit
Where's that dude?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Last post: July 4th 2019.

Still lurking, a little.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Didn't Truebrit have some legal issues with his business, as well as a kid qith some challenges? I bet he just abandoned ATS for more irl pursuits.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I always figured the hardcore political posters switch to different user ID's after awhile and pretend to be someone new.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Anti was more like "Aunty"---meaning calling her "boy" is a little misguided, Terry, not to mention assuming her gender tsk tsk.

I like to imagine that after being faced with how utterly wrong and off-base she had been, she had the moral fortitude & courage to become a Walk Away---last seen in a bikini and a margarita chanting U.S.A. in a Trump boat parade.

I doubt Anti is posting under a new name because her writing style--which is exceptional--is also unmistakable.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ante is a dude.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not going to read all that so I'll take your word for it, but I seem to remember waaay back Anti identifying as a female and mentioning a "husband."

Maybe I'm the one that assumed.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The very end, the blurb that I ask everyone to give me about themselves, he refers to himself as 'he'.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Disagree with him or not, he was a smart guy, and handled himself well here! I miss him!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

That person was probably someone irl in the media like Megyn Kelly. They were out to get Laura Ingraham it seemed.
edit on 2-7-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You know Gut, I just assumed Anti was male. THe avatar I guess. A welding hood of sorts and all. Just shows to go ya how we rely on visual clues as to identity. You for instance I always think of in terms of an Asian male and try as I might, I cannot shake that notion.

I know that Anti was male cuz I asked him once. He replied, ''I'm a man you stupid rock''

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You know I love ya', Terry.

I'm not Asian but two-thirds of my wives have been and all my children are half.

I do look a lot like my avatar though.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
incredibly friendly and tenacious in a debate.

Yea, Brit too, that man has tact.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

He talks about that helmet in the interview I did with him.

top topics

join