It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioters / Protesters Shoot Into Moving Vehicle In Utah

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

There's a means to their end... Think about it. They've been acting excessively stupid since 2016, to the point where nothing they do is out of the realm of possibility now. Their actions are so stupid that we've practically gone "nose blind" to them.

The whole "how to catch a hog" theory.... Their actions are the walls.

Actually it started long before Trump with BLM, deny Wall Street, and 99%ers...those were under Obama. Even ANTIFA didn't magically appear over night in 2017, their anarchist roots were planted under Obama too.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I can't sympathize with anyone blocking a road and being threatening towards drivers.

If I have people swarm my car, I'm flooring it. That's on them.

I understand some of the things people are protesting, but I strongly disagree with how many are going about it. Ironically, they're destroying their own cause.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I can't sympathize with anyone blocking a road and being threatening towards drivers.

I understand some of the things people are protesting, but I strongly disagree with how many are going about it. Ironically, they're destroying their own cause.

Its a thin line between protesting to rioting...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Its a thin line between protesting to rioting...

If you effect normal citizens who likely have nothing to do with the causes you claim to protest.... I stop listening to you and your group.

That's my line. Anything past that, and if you're breaking the law, I'm all for it being used against you.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

If you effect normal citizens who likely have nothing to do with the causes you claim to protest.... I stop listening to you and your group.

That's my line. Anything past that, and if you're breaking the law, I'm all for it being used against you.

Agree

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

No, not shoot first, shoot back. There's a difference. Yes, I know you know that, but someone else might not.

If they want to protest here in rural NE Alabama, and walk down the county road I'm on...fine, and dandy, go for it. Come into my yard?? Nope. You'll be invited to leave upright. Continue on, and you'll leave on your back in a bag. I won't play around with you where my family in concerned.

Protest peacefully, we're fine. Coming into my yard, or attempt to injure/intimidate me isn't peaceful, and will be responded to.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Couldn't agree more.

Swarm me in my car, my car becomes my weapon of choice. It's a big ol' pick up truck, and will make a dandy "club".

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

That's right. But their actions get dumber and more violent every year to the point that nothing they do is jaw dropping. Not even blocking highways. It gets to the point where you see it and just shrug your shoulders because WE become complacent to it. Same as the dem leaders and their blatant lies and hypocrisy. It gets to the point where you just shrug. Hopefully their current actions will cause the silent rise against it that I've been hoping for.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

They're too ignorant to know any better.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The fact that people don't realize swarming a car is going to escalate a situation is their stupidity, and that can cost them dearly.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are doing it to be martyrs too of sorts. But that won't garner sympathy for me.

For the asshole who opened fire on vehicles... He should get the full extent of the law pressed upon him. Even if someone did have the intention of running people over, and went to bait the situation... No amount of training gives you the right to shoot at a moving vehicle with tons of people around. Not only could your shots miss and hit a bystander, you're going to make the driver go faster to leave the situation and most likely injure and or kill more people.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

They're too ignorant to know any better.

It’s a sad truth that keeps slapping me in the face because I can’t quite accept it.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You have a source for these charges? I was a conductor on freight trains and have never heard of this. You jump out, you die, you cheat a crossing you die. What it does is cause a mountain of paperwork. Railroads get sued for faulty crossings. train crews, unless their either drunk or impaired some how are not at fault. It’s not like you can steer away from them. The fault is all theirs. Trains are all gas and brakes, no steering wheel, at allowed speeds, it can take over a mile to stop. to: kent04

edit on CDT2020p2020-07-01T14:46:10-05:00Wed, 01 Jul 2020 14:46:10 -0500pmf31 by Topcraft because: Spelling edit

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Ha!
No worries, can't get over how polite everyone is on ATS, shame it might go away....

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: network dude

There are nutjobs on both sides, it shouldn't be a competition.

Meh, that’s just loser talk.

Is it, pointing out facts is loser talk now eh, you must also think the potus is a loser or does he get a free pass.

Well maybe if you open you mind every now and again you might not be so polarised and not have such a narrow view of the world around you.
edit on 1-7-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

No, not shoot first, shoot back. There's a difference. Yes, I know you know that, but someone else might not.

If they want to protest here in rural NE Alabama, and walk down the county road I'm on...fine, and dandy, go for it. Come into my yard?? Nope. You'll be invited to leave upright. Continue on, and you'll leave on your back in a bag. I won't play around with you where my family in concerned.

Protest peacefully, we're fine. Coming into my yard, or attempt to injure/intimidate me isn't peaceful, and will be responded to.

If they attempt to burn crops, and kill livestock... (that chatter has been going on for awhile), we will NOT hesitate to stop them. We have that right.

I have ZERO desire, to shoot anyone. However, I will not hesitate to protect my family. I will not hesitate to protect our livestock. I will not hesitate to protect my neighbors. We have talked to our neighbors, and we all have the same mindset.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

No issue with that.

At the moment, I have no livestock, or things of that nature...but, yeah, I have no problem with that.

They wanna play games, they'd best be assured that there are folks out there who'll play by a whole 'nother set.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Is it, pointing out facts is loser talk now eh, you must also think the potus is a loser or does he get a free pass.

Well maybe if you open you mind every now and again you might not be so polarised and not have such a narrow view of the world around you.

Meh, that’s just projection

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

But but but there's great people on both sides.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

The utter stupidity of the left amazes me every day.

They are not stupid. They know exactly what they are doing and they think we’re stupid for not stopping them.
They very well may be right.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

But but but there's great people on both sides.

Meh, that’s just wishful thinking. Good people don’t imitate Robespierre. Good people don’t silence free thinking, good people don’t censor art. Good people don’t tear down statues without a proper discussion and vote. But Nazis do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join