It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioters / Protesters Shoot Into Moving Vehicle In Utah

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
a reply to: infolurker

A group protesting police brutality had gathered at the intersection of University Avenue and Center Street on Monday evening, according to Lt. Brian Taylor of the Provo Police Department, and a second group arrived to express their support for police. Shortly after 8:30 p.m., protesters were in the street, blocking cars, when a large, white SUV heading south on University Avenue pushed its way through a crowd of protesters, knocking several of them aside.

www.sltrib.com...

If a protester fell and was ran over, would the driver of the SUV have been a murderer? Attacking the protesters like the other guys who've driven their cars into crowds with the intent to hurt and kill?

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: solarjetman

How do you know the guy was antifa outside of the video title? The guy who killed the officer in the Oakland protests was a boogaloo boy.

because antifa likes to wear their black hoodies, dark clothes, and face masks. and conceal their weapons before using them.
the boogaloo fellas like camo, and display their war gear for all to see.

edit on 1-7-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kent04

Train conductors get charged with murder all the time because of suicidal maniacs ending it all on the rails

true in some instances after a investigation by the NTSB and other alphabets agencies. which usually find that the enginer was negligent in some form or the other. like face down in the phone, high as a kite.

in this one the cops have already said that the driver did nothing wrong.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I was being sarcastic......

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kent04

sorry about that, sometimes sarcasm doesn't read like intended.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: a325nt

Lol. 380 vs 308. The soybois are so afraid of ARs. Wait until they find out what a hunting rifle will do

It'll drop a 250lb buck a 300 yards. Shouldn't have a problem taking down a 120lb sack of soy and estrogen from all the impossible whoppers.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

A group protesting police brutality had gathered at the intersection of University Avenue and Center Street on Monday evening, according to Lt. Brian Taylor of the Provo Police Department, and a second group arrived to express their support for police. Shortly after 8:30 p.m., protesters were in the street, blocking cars, when a large, white SUV heading south on University Avenue pushed its way through a crowd of protesters, knocking several of them aside.

www.sltrib.com...

If a protester fell and was ran over, would the driver of the SUV have been a murderer? Attacking the protesters like the other guys who've driven their cars into crowds with the intent to hurt and kill?

You mean people jumping in front of moving cars on a roadway? If I'm in my car, you bet your ass I keep moving and I might not be as nice as this guy who was going 5 mph. I'll take my day in court rather than being beat to death by a mob or shot.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Let me guess:

The protesters illegally blocking a street and shooting at people driving on said street you will defend.

But a homeowner in his own yard protecting his life and his home from looters, who never actually shot anyone, you will attack.

The utter stupidity of the left amazes me every day.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: network dude

There are nutjobs on both sides, it shouldn't be a competition.

Meh, that’s just loser talk.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

These are terrorists. I want to know why they're not arrested and tossed in a federal penitentiary yet.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

So you support shooting into cars?

As long as it's the "protester" doing the violence, right?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

These are terrorists. I want to know why they're not arrested and tossed in a federal penitentiary yet.

Because the police are afraid to lose their jobs if they enforce laws like that.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

www.sltrib.com...

I think you have it backwards. The driver in the vehicle was attacked for merely being there. Protesters have no right to block traffic and assault people. Any resulting injuries to the rioters would be self defense. Too bad he didn't educate a few of these morons with a truck bumper.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: a325nt

Lol. 380 vs 308. The soybois are so afraid of ARs. Wait until they find out what a hunting rifle will do

It'll drop a 250lb buck a 300 yards. Shouldn't have a problem taking down a 120lb sack of soy and estrogen from all the impossible whoppers.

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

A 120 pound sack of soy and estrogen!!! I'm dying over here!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Same. I have a 3 year old who is always with me. His life comes before everybody, especially low life dirtbags who think my freedom ends where theirs begins. If I see any kind of weapon, I have 400 horses and 411 ft/lb of torque that say I'll win that battle.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Let me guess:

The protesters illegally blocking a street and shooting at people driving on said street you will defend.

But a homeowner in his own yard protecting his life and his home from looters, who never actually shot anyone, you will attack.

The utter stupidity of the left amazes me every day.

There's a means to their end... Think about it. They've been acting excessively stupid since 2016, to the point where nothing they do is out of the realm of possibility now. Their actions are so stupid that we've practically gone "nose blind" to them.

The whole "how to catch a hog" theory.... Their actions are the walls.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The only thing the driver did wrong was going to slow. He should have turned a few of them into road pizza.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The only thing the driver did wrong was going to slow. He should have turned a few of them into road pizza.

Yes, like this rioter who won the darwin award. Did you know that a truck driver can't feel your body being smeared like grease under his trailer tires?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-7-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I bet he never blocked another 60 ton truck.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

How do you know that was their intent?

I think in almost every situation the person is really only trying to get away from the crowd, trying not to get their car smashed, themselves beat up or worst. If they wanted to just run people down they wouldn't do it that way.

Now, for every gang shooting I think we can suggest there is an intent to kill, but even though there is about 25 killed per day and 4 times that who are seriously injured we don't talk about that kind of intent to kill.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join