It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioters / Protesters Shoot Into Moving Vehicle In Utah

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
They are trying to stop and shoot drivers now. Video evidence of at least two shooters. A male protester ran to the SUV and pointed a handgun at the driver and shot through the window.

The driver was hit but got away. Appears the same guy broke out another vehicles window with his handgun as well. Heads up to anyone who has to drive around these so called protests.

Provo Police Department Statement
twitter.com...

Raw video
twitter.com...

Slowed Down Video Showing The First Shooter In the Green Headwrap
twitter.com...

Pic of 2nd shooter
twitter.com...

Another video of what these jackasses are doing to moving cars.

OK are we sick of this yet?
edit on 30-6-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I don't know about Provo but Salt Lake, shocked something hasn't broke out there. A decent homeless population, drug epidemic, illegal aliens living on the fringes of it. I'm a Marine and use to jog around the edge of the city. I had to stop. Started getting dangerous. One time they tried to rob me but I don't wear headphones or carry anything. I had nothing. As soon as they started to close in I adjusted my path and booked it. They had no chance of catching me other than shooting me. No way is some drug infested mob going to corner me on foot. I'm in damn good shape but after that stuck to the treadmill.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

A group protesting police brutality had gathered at the intersection of University Avenue and Center Street on Monday evening, according to Lt. Brian Taylor of the Provo Police Department, and a second group arrived to express their support for police. Shortly after 8:30 p.m., protesters were in the street, blocking cars, when a large, white SUV heading south on University Avenue pushed its way through a crowd of protesters, knocking several of them aside.

www.sltrib.com...

If a protester fell and was ran over, would the driver of the SUV have been a murderer? Attacking the protesters like the other guys who've driven their cars into crowds with the intent to hurt and kill?

edit on 30-6-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
There has been some chatter, that the ANTIFA goons are planning attacks against rural areas.

Maybe this is the start...

I hope they aren't that stupid. Rural folks tend to shoot first...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Looks like the violence is getting closer to North Dakota. Lets hope Law Enforcement are prepared for all the "protestors" coming to Mount Rushmore this week.

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Sorry dude, watch the videos. Your guys fired into a car and hit the 60 year old driver who then got the hell out of there. Driver is hospitalized, your guys arrested. Score one for the cops doing the right thing on this one.

www.deseret.com...

The victim, a 60-year-old Provo resident, remained hospitalized Tuesday but was “stable,” according to police. The man was not part of the protest or counterprotest that had been going on, but was just driving in the area, said Provo Police Sgt. Nisha King.

Tuesday night, King confirmed two people had been arrested in connection with the shooting. Jesse Taggart, 33, of Salt Lake City, was arrested for investigation of attempted aggravated murder, King said. He also faces allegations of aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury, rioting, threatening use of a weapon in a fight, criminal mischief and firing a weapon near a highway.

Samantha Darling, 27, of Ogden, was arrested for investigation of obstruction of justice and rioting.

Both were being booked into Utah County Jail.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

If a protester fell and was ran over, would the driver of the SUV have been a murderer? Attacking the protesters like the other guys who've driven their cars into crowds with the intent to hurt and kill?

At what point does a protester become a rioter? Are protesters allowed to beat on vehicles? If the SUV was moving slowly, as it was, should you try and stop it? Next time you are driving down your street I'll throw my self in front of you... I guess you would be a murderer.

What do you think if the wounded driver got out and started to shoot everyone with a gun?

edit on 30-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If they take it the Rushmore Trump is about to blow up in the polls. Major tourism destination. Might as well take a dump on Ben Franklin's grave and burn down the church where Paul Reevere was warned with the lamps which route the British were taking. Please go for it. Democrats will have no shot at that point. You just handed victory to your worse enemy.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hmmmmm. Dear oh dear, looks like those on the left are the ones who really want to cause a boogaloo. Well, better pick sides because if you remain "in the middle" you'll only be caught in the middle unless you move out to the boonies(which are full of conservatives). Actions from the left such as these only give the right leaning Anarchists and Libertarians all the reason to make a call to arms.

I wonder which side is going to come out on top. I know which side I'm placing my money on.

Edit to add:

Doesn't anyone else think it's incredibly ridiculous how all these "protestors" cling on to vehicles thinking they can stop them? It's completely absurd.
edit on 3062020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3062020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

How do you know that was their intent?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Train conductors get charged with murder all the time because of suicidal maniacs ending it all on the rails

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

This behaviour needs a looney tune to go with it, yep great people on both sides....

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
samantha darling looks hot!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

i would laugh at that.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Hmmmmm. Dear oh dear, looks like those on the left are the ones who really want to cause a boogaloo. Well, better pick sides because if you remain "in the middle" you'll only be caught in the middle unless you move out to the boonies(which are full of conservatives). Actions from the left such as these only give the right leaning Anarchists and Libertarians all the reason to make a call to arms.

I wonder which side is going to come out on top. I know which side I'm placing my money on.

Edit to add:

Doesn't anyone else think it's incredibly ridiculous how all these "protestors" cling on to vehicles thinking they can stop them? It's completely absurd.

How do you know the guy was antifa outside of the video title? The guy who killed the officer in the Oakland protests was a boogaloo boy.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This behaviour needs a looney tune to go with it, yep great people on both sides....

Not this time. One side is nuts.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There are nutjobs on both sides, it shouldn't be a competition.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

A group protesting police brutality had gathered at the intersection of University Avenue and Center Street on Monday evening, according to Lt. Brian Taylor of the Provo Police Department, and a second group arrived to express their support for police. Shortly after 8:30 p.m., protesters were in the street, blocking cars, when a large, white SUV heading south on University Avenue pushed its way through a crowd of protesters, knocking several of them aside.

www.sltrib.com...

So someone shoots an innocent driver and your response is a what if scenario?
Do you see yourself as part of the problem or part of the solution?
edit on 1-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

The shooter had no idea if the driver was liberal or conservative. It could’ve been you.
edit on 1-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
If that kind if behaviour continues it won't be long before the victim retreats to a safe distance, and then pulls a hunting rifle out of the back seat.
308 is no joke kids, don't go shooting people unless you're ready to get shot right back.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Lol. 380 vs 308. The soybois are so afraid of ARs. Wait until they find out what a hunting rifle will do

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join