It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Memory Lane... Do you remember?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

All those threads are great but the titan of all threads on ATS with over 600 flags and 218 pages from 2010 should not be forgotten. And I would go so far as to say that because we are going down this nostalgia lane that thread has enough gravitas on ATS to be reopened for posting. It was/is classic ATS conspiracy theories at it's very best.

Check it out
ATS WORLD CONSPIRACY THREAD

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Phage

I remember when you were the smash hit of this place. A composed voice of reason with access to the depths of human knowledge.

I remember that too man.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The Fukushima thread and related threads were awesome.

I remember that one guy from Japan that posted day and night insisting that Fukushima was nothing to worry about.
edit on 1-7-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I remember Astro. I wish he never left us.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I've been around this parish since the early 2000s, took me a few years even to register as a member!

The Serpo stuff was compelling the way it panned out over time, back in the day before phones with the internet I couldn't wait to get home from work everyday to read the latest!!

But the highlights for me personally have been the aircraft forum and related topics, and the Astr0 saga.

This place truly has educated and entertained me immensely over the last 20 odd years, despite my meagre post total in all that time!

Cheers one and all

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I hadn't yet seen this one posted.

Have I Disturbed Some One? (Revisited)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yup All Roads Lead to Rome was THE thread for me too
epic

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Some of that I remember. I stayed outta the 911 threads those topics stayed on topic about a page and well mods would be busy.

The swine flu topic I remember was big, I Followed that thread for its life cycle.

Fukushima, was a big deal I was glued to that thread.

Quite honestly thou, what brought me to ats was me looking for answers about ufo experiences that were driving me crazy. Never found the answers here lol still can’t find them either almost 20 years later. I will and always remember ats as the fringe conspiracy and ufology site. Those were her best days. Wish we could get a ufology, revival going on, in her last days but ufology in 2020 seems more normal than reality. I think we maybe close to that event, that would screech to a halt the social dysfunction pretty quick fear creates long lasting trauma. After that occurs who knows knowing us the human race if they don’t shoot at us first we would eventually shoot at it.

Anyhow. Yup I will miss you guys.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Another classic Fukushima thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Anyone else recall 'Sleeper' and his 'A Day with Extraterrestrials' story? Thinking back I was quite young and naive back then but do remember being quite invested in his stories... good times!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
you forgot "All Roads lead to Rome"......

I cannot find the thread but.......my god how amazing! Was the Largest at the time , might still be!

SO.........miss you dude......

Here you go: All Roads Lead To Rome

Too many inspiring, jaw dropping, hilarious, tragic and informative topics to mention.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Too many great threads here to count SO. Thanks for the memories. Please archive it! All great things must end eventually. But there is no universal law saying we have to forget those great things.

Just make this place a great big closed thread we cannot respond to anymore. But still read it for many generations to come.
edit on 1-7-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I was a lurker until a lot of these!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Aside from Astr0 and Fukushima thread, two of my fav's are...

All Roads Lead to Rome

And the mysterious controversial Hidden-Hand Window of Opportunity

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I discovered ATS while goofing around in class.

It was 2003 i think, came across an article on scalar and railguns and so forth, so i got suckered in and have been a member for eight years this month.

As for my threads i'd call them 'questionable at best.'

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Very cool skeptic.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Skyfloating and the Mystery Mountain thread...I thought it was awesome and engaging.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This one kept me going
The Language of the Vampry

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm kinda disappointed that no Nibiru/planet x threads are among these?
What kept me coming back to ATS back then were all the outer space threats against humanity,

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Great memories. I believe I have posts in all of those threads...the golden age of conspiracies!
For me, the best was definitely O'hare followed by Serpo. Brings back memories! Thanks for posting SO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join