It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump cancels Alabama rally over coronavirus fears

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

See the rest of the sentence that you selectively quoted, which explains it.

This is not the pit and I'm not in the mood to engage attempted stupid arguments simply for reaction.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

a reply to: Southern Guardian

Covid19, yeah right.... trump didn't want another embarrassment like Tulsa, that's why it was cancled.

There was something like half a million online watchers. I don't think he ever had that many watchers. Normally it hovers around 40-70K. It was a major success but if you have to see the physical crowds then that is your perception of reality during a worldwide pandemic..meh.

Then you would think trump would be doing better in the polls.

www.foxnews.com...

You linked an OPINION piece, which was RATIOED on Twitter, which just further undermines your message.

Nevermind the fact that you're seemingly ignoring the polling debacle of 2016, or perhaps willfully ignoring it.

Here's the poll numbers from trumps hand picked pollster.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Orange boy not golden.
Can't you guys keep your insults straight?

Blunt, it's a light joke. Learn to relax a little. Trump isn't the end all be all so chill.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It’s funny

People think President Trump might not win this November

I hope ATS is still here in November. I imagine it will be pretty silent for a while. Like after 2016 and the impeachment hoax

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Orange boy not golden.
Can't you guys keep your insults straight?

Blunt, it's a light joke. Learn to relax a little. Trump isn't the end all be all so chill.

You seriously thought I was wound up by that? Lol

If I was any more relaxed they would be checking me for a pulse..

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
It’s funny

People think President Trump might not win this November

I hope ATS is still here in November. I imagine it will be pretty silent for a while. Like after 2016 and the impeachment hoax

My honest opinion on this election is as follows.

It will be a close race... just like last time.
Biden will win the popular vote because of the big cities.
The five or six states that went trump last time will decide the election again.
As of today I think trump will take most of those states again. That may change by November.

No matter who wins or loses it will be far from a landslide and neither result could be call a surprise.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Covid19, yeah right.... trump didn't want another embarrassment like Tulsa, that's why it was cancled.

There was something like half a million online watchers. I don't think he ever had that many watchers. Normally it hovers around 40-70K. It was a major success but if you have to see the physical crowds then that is your perception of reality during a worldwide pandemic..meh.

www.foxnews.com...

You linked an OPINION piece, which was RATIOED on Twitter, which just further undermines your message.

Nevermind the fact that you're seemingly ignoring the polling debacle of 2016, or perhaps willfully ignoring it.

Here's the poll numbers from trumps hand picked pollster.

www.rasmussenreports.com...
...and? Seems pretty consistant, you're not doing yourself any favors, huh?

Trumps internal numbers are doing really well and according to my own metrics, he is doing good.

Trumps issue with polls is designed feed, as you people, you yourself so eloquently demostrated, feed off that as some sort of valid metric, it's actually comical watching him play people like you.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

He has always sucked in the polls going against a Democrat. At not one point was he ever leading against her. Not one. He was suppose to lose in and landslide. Do you recall this event at all. Nobody thought he would win and I mean nobody.

I don't know if he can win again but why not. He already did. There is also this thing called the silent majority that does not use social media, twitter, FB or watch the news other than Fox which by the way has two of the highest rated shows. Not even close. He still has a lot of support otherwise nobody would watch those shows.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

No need to knock yourself out when Joe Biden is your competition!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Cases cases is the new rhetoric in hope cases are increase the closer we get to herd immunity. Sooner we can have the goal posts stop moving and everyone can get back to living life avoid of the seasonal flu.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Cases cases is the new rhetoric

Part of it, yes. More cases means something. It leads to other things, among other things.

Alabama:

Texas:

edit on 6/30/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I don't understood the point of having a rally.

It's an ego thing.
Insecure personalities crave validation. A rally provides a bump. If the crowd meets expectations. Otherwise, not so much.

Better no rally than one that isn't the biggest anyone has ever seen.

edit on 6/30/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Trump cancels Alabama rally over coronavirus fears

Kudos to him for being responsible this time around, nothing bad to say about this, and I'm a never Trumpster.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Well, credit to the Trump campaign on this. Way too risky at the moment given the recent spikes. Certainly not worth the lives of Alabamans. Glad Trump is finally listening!

Why? It's only going to be 15 cases, tops. And they have a beautiful cure.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

This reminds me of the below average guy who has been sitting on the bench all year when he see's a hard hit ground ball take a bad hop and bounce off of the star 2nd baseman's glove, and then laugh as he - from his mom's basement - tells his gamer friends that the 2nd baseman on his baseball team sucks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join