It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret Reddit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hey all...

I noticed an ATS subreddit. Is this hosted by and or moderated by any actual mods or leads from this site? ...or is it purely fan based?

Anyone have any details on that?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

No, It ain’t at all. It just users being users.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There have been recent posts on that in one of the current discussion threads. One of the Mods mentioned starting one. Also another one, less official, is said to exist.

P.S. Here is the post I was trying to remember. Djarums.

originally posted by: Djarums
Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I created a subreddit that can be used by ATS members should we end up no longer being able to use this site.

I had registered a username on reddit a year or two ago and never really used it but it allowed me to register a subreddit.

I don't think it's best for everyone if people started moving over there just yet but when that time comes I will, of course, want as many people from here as possible. By poking around I even noticed that the subreddit can have a chat room (something quite a few of our members miss).

I can always be reached by PM here or on gmail. My username is the same everywhere.

I'd very much like to stay in touch with people... if not, I swear I'll find somewhere to ban you from.

edit on 30-6-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Thanks for the info guys.

Well that sucks. I would only get involved if the any of the current mods (staff) had control of it. Maybe someone should make an "Unofficial - ATS" or something akin to it with all of the forums as subs of it.

Getting desperate pulling ideas out of my rabbit hole... Withdrawals man! I'm going to get ATS Sick without my fix!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Think positive thoughts that ATS remains!
It's not over yet!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
It's not over yet!!!

Its not over till its over ...... and the fat lady sings

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Now see... you just went and gave me a little hope. I was under the impression that the plug was already pulled, though didn't quite understand that since we're still here, even working on borrowed time.

- ok... If ATS remains.. I pledge to finally sit down and put up all of the posts on paranormal, mysterious cities and ancient pre-flood civs that I had planned to do - In Detail!

Hear that Skeptic?!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Someone tell her that she's not allowed in. Party's been moved to a new venue.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
It's not over yet!!!

I like that! Yuh just said something nice to me...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
These are not desperate times yet.
Keep the faith.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm on those subreddits. At least the ones I know of. They seem to be dead for the most part.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
ATS, for some reason I have positivity in my veins today, this is rare. It must be for a reason. As everything else is going tits up I can only assume that it is ATS related.

I think the site is going to be ok. I believe a solution will turn up sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
Its not over till its over ...... and the fat lady sings

And as someone who has had the misfortune of hearing DB sing, it's the last thing you want to experience.

new topics

top topics

join