It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gettysburg officials ‘aware of threat to burn American flag on July 4

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Or act like adults and view it for what it is. Tit for tat is not productive and it's foolish in the extreme.

So your saying that when they come out to counter protest it's childish and extreme?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: SolAquarius

I wonder how peaceful the flag burning included a gay, BLM, and a antifa flag? Two can play this game.

Who knows? Why don't you try it and come back and let us know how it worked out. I mean...if worst comes to worst and people come at you, you could always threaten to hand out your address or phone number or some sh#t.... that'll teach em🤭

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jg513

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: SolAquarius

I wonder how peaceful the flag burning included a gay, BLM, and a antifa flag? Two can play this game.

Who knows? Why don't you try it and come back and let us know how it worked out. I mean...if worst comes to worst and people come at you, you could always threaten to hand out your address or phone number or some sh#t.... that'll teach em🤭

None so blind who do learn from history, the youth have been used by many political movements to turn in people who are enemies of the cause. I never offered to give out my phone number but my address who want to slap the puppy and think I'll coil up and with drawl. Do some historical research on the violent cultural revolutions of the 20th century those who said it could not happen here were sent to reeducation camps. Look at the great leap forward, they tore down all the old history and promptly began public shamming (sound failure) then it was public executions. Millions died millions starved.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join