It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are actually demonic spirits merely pretending to be extraterrestrials?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah, that's what I was implying. The magic toast was reference to burnt toast Jesus. Unless you're implying Aliens finagled the toaster to burn the toast to look Jesusy... I mean, not likely, but I wouldn't put it past them, they seem to love screwing with us.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I am like you.

I am over 60 and still get visits (actually attacks), the last one was 2 weeks ago. I fell asleep on the couch after lunch

All alone, live on second floor condo, A/C, windows and doors closed and I was awaken by a hornet hovering over me, the size of a humming bird. Hovering over me and watching me....wings were very loud. I rebuked it and threw a pillow at it and it disappeared into thin air. Been pretty sick since event occurred but I am recovering....walking on crutches since event.

a reply to: StallionDuck

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If you are not terrestrial to this plane of existence you are an extraterrestrial, you would be an alien regardless of your intentions.
So yes Demons can be Aliens, but not all Aliens would be Demons.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

fortunately/unfortunately - however one would look at it.. this was back when I was a kid, maybe 4 or 5 years old. I had a weird run in when I was a bit younger that I remember and as clear as yesterday but maybe because I carried it with me so long. I might swear that I've heard an actual angels voice once before (or someone playing a sick trick on me as a child) and I've even felt things now and then and saw answers in nothing and from nothing growing up.

I guess I'm just all evil now cause I haven't seen $#!& since... lol

Suppose I have fallen. Who knows.

We'll know in the end, right?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Suppose I have fallen. Who knows.
We'll know in the end, right?

See, if you were a Roman Catholic it wouldn't matter. Jesus died for our sins. All sins everywhere, past and future. End of story. Some religions or sects would have you pass some kind of test after that, such as begging for forgiveness and "accepting Jesus into your heart," but you have to do it with sincerity, like the Great Pumpkin. Not Roman Catholicism. You're in. Congratulations.

But just in case, you might want to say "Amituofo." That's the Buddhist way of gaining peace in the afterlife. Doesn't matter if you believe or even know where it came from, just that it made its way to you and you said it. Congratulations again. You're set.
edit on 30-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

You are not fallen. You have fallen off the radar, thats all, actually very good thing.

I have made too many enemies within the dark and I have been beaten too many times to count. Priests no longer seek me out due to my medical condition and how close I am to death. I doubt if I see one more year on this planet. No biggie, I have accomplished things in my life that would take others numerous lives ..... wrong place at the right time....fighting for survival at times.

We all pick our professions......at least we think so.

The dark side tried to kill my daughter. It was a real battle and they made an enemy....ME

I do not fear what is in the dark because I have come face to face with these beings.

I have been fighting them for over 30 years. Its not what you say to them that scares them, it's who walks into the room with you that scares them.

The smartest thing satan ever did was to convince man the devil does not exist.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyMysteries

This is not new, and people have been thinking this for a while now. The sad fact is, if ET did make themselves known, there will be some who will call them demons.

That's religion for you!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

And that dear children is why we can't have nice things...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Er........no a reply to: ConspiracyMysteries

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Like an Independence Day type of Trojan horse?
Damn... I'd actually look forward to that.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Seems more "rational" to me (if I dare use that word on ATS) that the opposite is more likely true. Perhaps all these things people think are demons are actually extraterrestrials?

Succubus and you keep us activity does sound congruent with notorious extraterrestrial anal probing? Does it not?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I just want to see proof of all this... who can prove aliens are actually demons, or not. the truth is that there is something out there going on, but who knows if its demons, aliens, fairies, mickey and the gang? who knows?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyMysteries

inter dimensional beings or even something that is part and parcel to the the Earth having consciousness on it and the human collective consciousness...

like pinhead says in hell raiser demons to some angels to others....

and then the who trickster and conversely teacher archetypes

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I read the book, thought it was well researched and worth a listen
If you have any interests in aliens, end times, hidden things, conspiracies or just want to see how crazy christians are
Have a watch
Highly recommend it as a conspiracy

Well the book was a revelation

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Aliens are actually demonic spirits merely pretending to be extraterrestrials?

A few years back I would have laughed my butt off reading this title.I can't do that anymore.There may actually be something to this.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Having read Nick Redfern's books on the topic as well as a couple of others - I'm not sure I can consume any more but perhaps you can tell me, other than Ray Boeche and Redfern, what evidence is there of the Collins Elite? I've gone round in round in circles on this one and all sources I've found lead to Redfern and Boeche alone. I can't find any mention prior to Redfern's 2011 book Final Events (which I haven't read - if anyone has a copy I'd love to know what that has to say about it).

In 'Lying Wonders of the Red Planet: Exposing the Lie of Ancient Aliens,' S Douglas Woodward writes; "Redfern is not a professed believer in 'Christian cosmology.' Consequently his account delivers unbiased corroboration...that what our world has encountered in the UFO phenomenon constitutes the diabolical and not just the technological..." I think the million dollar advances from Simon & Schuster can be considered a vested interest, and he also seems well at home deep in the heart of Texas...he certainly appears to know his audience and how to capitalize upon it. Whether he is playing Boeche, or Boeche is playing him, or there are third and or fourth party influences, Redferns' raking it in that constitutes a kind of bias.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I think people sees one explanation and desperately holds on to it for dear life.
The answer might be aliens AND demons/spirits AND something we have no words for AND...
Why does it have to be just one of them?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I think instead of "extraterrestrial" we are much of experiencing "extradimensional"

Demon = Dimension

Not necessarily "evil".

No more evil than a human being (Just had a nice big juicy steak)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hard to say what they are. If you listen to Steven Greer he states that the aliens (the ones he's made contact with) are benevolent.
Now having my own strange experiences while meditating or astral projection, I have just seen what is there, mostly good vibes but some were indifferent.
Imagine if they were demons and Greer is getting thousands of people channeling them into their lives? Lol that would be funny but likely not the case

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I am looking at the documentary. Half way in they have briefly dismissed interstellar travel and explained away Roswell with the famous and easily debunked project Mogul ballon theory.
Things are not looking well for the credibility of the rest of the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join