It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC admits completely mixing up all coronavirus testing data

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Lots of lies coming from the cdc . It’s time we disband them . What lying treasonous scumbags

At this point I'm not seeing where they are any different then the WHO.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Lots of lies coming from the cdc . It’s time we disband them . What lying treasonous scumbags

The FDA isn't much better. They are keeping us from accessing prescriptions at 80 to 90% cheaper prices.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

To make matters worse, this fake data has contributed to businesses being shut down and people's lives being ruined. I can't imagine this was an accident.

It's an election year, the dems/media hate Trump with a passion and want him gone is all I need to know.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

What most Americans are unaware of is WHY leaders in the Democratic party, the mainstream media, and some sectors of industry and Hollywood, want President Trump removed from office.

Draining the swamp is revealing a lot of criminal activities, greed, selfishness, deceptions... and not just in America.

The little liberal ants run around screaming Trump is bad, protesting and destroying things, without realizing that they are just Pawns to be sacrificed in a much larger battle..between good and evil.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
You do realize that the source article is over a month old?

Not defending #. Just pointing that out.

A month old but valid. All it really means is that next month we will have more news showing that the data is virtually meaningless.

Many knew that since the beginning.

Plandemic it is.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Isnt this saying the opposite of what you are saying '"I suspect it will artificially lower the percent positive," Caitlin Rivers, an epidemiologist at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, told NPR.'

That combining the totals will show less positives than there actually are?

No-
If one person is given both a viral test and an antibody test and both show positive for Covid-19, these two positive results are being combined so that one person who is positive for Covid-19 is being counted as two positive cases. ....

But that basically never happens. The only way to get tested for the presence of the virus is through a doctor's referral if you have clinical symptoms that fit the profile for COVID-19. And you can't get the antibody test if you have showed any symptoms that could have been COVID-19 within the last 10 days--it takes between 1 to 3 weeks for your body to develop the antibodies to a level that they can be detected. If you had COVID-19 symptoms at some time in the past and tested positive for the virus at that time, then you wouldn't later get the antibody test, because you would already know you had had COVID-19.

The only way you could get counted positive twice is if you actually were infected twice; you could first test positive for the antibodies at one point in time but had never experienced symptoms but then later get infected again, show symptoms, and then test positive for the presence of the virus.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Florida does not count antibody tests in their number of positives. Says so right on their website.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
I get it, thank you

I'm thinking the lady says,

"I suspect it will artificially lower the percent positive," Caitlin Rivers, an epidemiologist at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, told NPR'

"Percent positive" meaning those with the active COVID-19 virus.

What they are doing now is to separate the two test results altogether, and view them as the different entities they are.

What was known in May is that research had shown that there were more people with the antibodies, than people with COVID-19 virus, the caveats being the lower testing regime, the quality of testing then, and the nature of those being tested, their security or vulnerability, those with antibodies who might still be infectious, (that has occurred in a certain time frame) and all those things can skew things any which way.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
2 537 636 confirmed cases
126 203 deaths.
Is about 5%.
885 people died of covid19 in the US in the last 24 hours of reporting.

Really... The last 6 months brought you more then 120.000 extra deaths... And it's all still conspiracy fun and games?

Please try something else.
Get your head out of the sand.
It's real and it's still getting worse because you're not doing what you have to do.
So said.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder885 people died of covid19 in the US in the last 24 hours of reporting.

or maybe 'with' covid19?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
126 203 deaths.
Is about 5%.

Really... The last 6 months brought you more then 120.000 extra deaths... And it's all still conspiracy fun and games?

It's real and it's still getting worse because you're not doing what you have to do.
So said.

Whats the significance of 120.000 extra deaths?

What is an acceptable number of extra deaths during a pandemic?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

And you are not cleared until you test negative twice, so if you test positive and three weeks later you test positive again, both results are counted as posit8ve cases. Statistics always lie and liars always use statistics.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

126 203 deaths.
Is about 5%.

So said.

It may shock some people, but there are many out there, that don't even think there are people dying from a virus, well, this virus...dribble that down to this thread, and there are baskets of cases with one theory or another.
The fact is everyone is hurting, one way or another, and there is nothing we can do except to follow the guidance of what is currently known, and it's been that way ever since the outbreak of this virus, never mind the mindset for the future

IMHO any relaxing of what is happening now, will not help to get rid of this virus anytime soon, and indeed I think relaxing the SD factor indoors or outdoors is not a good idea, sneezing and spitting travels far further than the 6.5 feet, and that's a rub, and my guess is that most people really know that, how they deal with that all the time, is their problem, which could just become yours/or mine...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

And you are not cleared until you test negative twice, so if you test positive and three weeks later you test positive again, both results are counted as posit8ve cases. Statistics always lie and liars always use statistics.

That's a caveat that should be understood by now.
news.yahoo.com...
edit on 30-6-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If only the FCC would ban drugmakers from advertising their products, prices would drop 200%.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Chance321

The FDA isn't much better. They are keeping us from accessing prescriptions at 80 to 90% cheaper prices.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Maybe C-19 was just a test run for next "potential" pandemic they are headlining today. The numbers have been screwed up since the word "go". They actually were calling any home death C-19 death, even though they were elderly who were dying other causes with hospice involved. One elderly lady in her late 90's and was dying of kidney and heart failure. She was on hospice and after she passed and the death certificate was given to the family it was marked as a covid death. Really??? Ummm, ok...NOT! Not to mention all of those who died of other natural causes clumped into the C-19 tally. It's such BS. And of course the numbers are rising now that everyone is getting tested. Those numbers are mixed with A-symptomatic people so those numbers are crap. You'd have to start from scratch just to get any idea of a REAL virus and how it's spreading. Not to mention get more accurate testing.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Definitely not. This error has doubled the numbers. What happens is a person is tested once for the virus, and once for antibodies, so that’s 2 tests for 1 person. If that person has covid, they count each test as an individual positive, as if it were 2 different people.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't even care anymore.

Likelihood of you dying from the 'Vid: Low

Likelihood of you dying from saying 'the new normal' to me: High

I'm in that camp. I'm a very high risk and I'm done with it all, not going to live my life in constant fear over this. Bring it on and let the cards fall where they may.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

126 203 deaths.
Is about 5%.

So said.

Yeah, so they say.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Definitely not. This error has doubled the numbers. What happens is a person is tested once for the virus, and once for antibodies, so that’s 2 tests for 1 person. If that person has covid, they count each test as an individual positive, as if it were 2 different people.

Sadly, the exposure of false reporting probably won’t see much of the light of day, and won’t change the way the sheeple think. Instead they’ll continue to feed on the media rhetoric, and let this continue to control their lives, exactly what the liberal media wants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join