It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden ripping Trump about the Virus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: radaghast5

The numbers are real, Wherever you get your news from right now is leaving you embarrassingly uninformed.

Its almost as if youre projecting..............oh wait........

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Nancy Pelosi does the same exact thing. Both slur their words, have dry mouth, and can't get anything out. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Pelosi has dementia as well. Joe abruptly stopped his "rally" and said "Sorry guys, I gotta go now or I'll get in trouble." There's something underlying to the reason he said that.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: radaghast5

originally posted by: face23785

Your whole country is infected. Isn't it?

No, it's not. Maybe you should find new sources that give you information beyond the skin color of our president. Wherever you get your news from right now is leaving you embarrassingly uninformed.

2 618 480 infected thus far. And you're banned from flying to Europe.

Thumbs up? Good job? lol.

The numbers are real, Wherever you get your news from right now is leaving you embarrassingly uninformed.

Please stay in your home cowering in fear and isolated from the sane people of the world.

Your brain has obviously been deprived of oxygen through the use of masks and has been damaged.

Stay in your European caliphate. Freedom loving Americans don't want your kind.

edit on 30-6-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

No. The empty room with questions echoing throughout is what had me laughing.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL they asked Biden about his Cognitive Ability and he could hardly pronounce the word "Cognitive"

不不不不

I saw that... He said "I can't WAIT to compare my cong...cogton....cognnnnnative agnttt Trump's conganatanive"

He was practically shutting down.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Says the guy who averaged less than one post per year until this thread triggered him. You definitely haven't done your part in contributing here so you don't get a say in what it was, what it is now, and when it turned. If you paid any attention at all, you'd have noticed that half of the forum was anti-Trump before he was elected, and after he actually did what he said he would do, people started getting on board with him, and when the hard left whack-a-doos kept lying and lying about everything he'd say and they pushed lots of democrats to the right. That's when people started crying that this forum is too political, then they'd go start an anti-Trump thread.

Pay attention, at least.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

LOL they asked Biden about his Cognitive Ability and he could hardly pronounce the word "Cognitive"

不不不不

I saw that... He said "I can't WAIT to compare my cong...cogton....cognnnnnative agnttt Trump's conganatanive"

He was practically shutting down.

Joe Biden's mind is totally shot by 7pm. He retires early every evening.

The debates should be held on the west coast at 8 p.m. local time.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

This is totally unrelated, but I had to Google your avatar because I love old "horror" movies and saw that it was The Outer Limits (1963) Episode: The Zanti Misfits. I checked Amazon Prime Video to see if they had it lo and behold, they have it on Prime so it's free... Gotta watch it when I get home this afternoon.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: face23785

Your whole country is infected. Isn't it?

No, it's not. Maybe you should find new sources that give you information beyond the skin color of our president. Wherever you get your news from right now is leaving you embarrassingly uninformed.

2 618 480 infected thus far. And you're banned from flying to Europe.

Thumbs up? Good job? lol.

Please stay in your home cowering in fear and isolated from the sane people of the world.

Your brain has obviously been deprived of oxygen through the use of masks and has been damaged.

Stay in your European caliphate. Freedom loving Americans don't want your kind.

"Your brain has obviously been deprived of oxygen through the use of masks and has been damaged. "

Hmmm.. There was a time when personal insults were banned on ATS as well. Sad really.. The new alt/right political agenda gang will surely bring people into the forum. (sarcasm)

Trump dropped the ball. He wants to win the election by dividing the Nation as well. That's why I might seem anti-Trump. His supporters want to divide the Nation.
(Imo) his supporters have low morals. Yes. Wanting a nation divided, instead of working (or at least trying to work together) in my books, is a sign of someone having very low morals.
Kinda like the people who riot and burn down their own businesses..or illegally vandalize property in the name of "justice"

Same thing, no morals. That alt/right is the same in many ways as antifa. Once upon a time there was a guy named Ronald Reagan. He was presidential in a sense that even many non-republicans admired him. Trump is no Ronald Reagan...and how he's handling the epidemic makes him even more laughable...

edit on 30-6-2020 by radaghast5 because: edit

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Are you implying that no one has ever recovered from coronavirus in the United States? I thought only the mainstream media keeps increasing the number of infections retroactive back to day 1.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Says the guy who averaged less than one post per year until this thread triggered him. You definitely haven't done your part in contributing here so you don't get a say in what it was, what it is now, and when it turned. If you paid any attention at all, you'd have noticed that half of the forum was anti-Trump before he was elected, and after he actually did what he said he would do, people started getting on board with him, and when the hard left whack-a-doos kept lying and lying about everything he'd say and they pushed lots of democrats to the right. That's when people started crying that this forum is too political, then they'd go start an anti-Trump thread.

Pay attention, at least.

Truth. What finally made me join after years of lurking was the non-stop lies from the left wingers. They were very common here. After Trump won, some couldn't handle it and left. Others hung on waiting for Mueller and co. to save them. Since that fell through, even more have left.

Now the few that are still here constantly cry about having been abandoned by their brethren as if that's somehow our fault. It really is getting old.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

"Your whole country is infected. Isn't it?"

That depends. Do you consider 0.3% to be the whole country?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

He wants to win the election by dividing the Nation as well. That's why I might seem anti-Trump. His supporters want to divide the Nation.

Ironic considering the left has spent the last 4 years dividing the nation by pushing Russian disinformation, much to the delight of Putin.

Also ironic that you whine about divisiveness, then finish the post by attacking people that don't agree with you.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

LOL Biden in front of a "Live Audience" bashing Trump's C19 policies.

Best part is: Biden is not in front of an audience !!!

They even have the audio faked to sound like an auditorium !!!!

What a farce the Biden Campaign is 不不不不不不不不不

And look at the PBS article title BEFORE the speech is done 不不不不不不不

Biden claims to have a plan that "would have" worked better than Trump's responses

Part way in --- Biden at at least 15 lies and fumbles so far

WATCH LIVE: Biden accuses Trump of catastrophic failures in containing coronavirus

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden will ramp up his criticism of President Donald Trumps handling of the COVID-19 pandemic in a speech from his hometown in Delaware on Tuesday.

The speech is expected to begin at 1 p.m. ET. Watch live in the player above.

In a fact sheet released by the Biden campaign on June 30, they said Trumps catastrophic failures of governance have led to tens of thousands of needless deaths. Biden said, if elected, one of his first calls would be to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, asking him to continue his role as a leading health expert at the White House. The plan also promised to increase testing and contact tracing, ensure adequate personal protective equipment for frontline workers, and accelerate a global effort to develop a treatment and vaccine for COVID-19. The former vice president has sought to draw a sharp contrast with Trump, as more than half of states in the U.S. are seeing an increase in coronavirus cases, forcing some to stall their plans to reopen.

Trumps response? What response is that? Trump has no response but to hide his head in the sand. Are you defending Trumps response? Your "boy" dropped the ball and you're unloading on Biden. lol.

不不不不不 real uh-scared now

How does it feel to know that you've turned a ufo/conspiracy forum into a political campaign?

Perhaps some of us here feel that the literally unprecedented GLOBAL/deep state effort to defeat/unseat/remove a duly elected President of the United States is one of the biggest and most critical conspiracies in our lifetime. You should look into it.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know if you watched it or not, but it was crazy. I mean, he actually stopped and said "sorry guys, I gotta go or I'll get in trouble"

Trouble from who, the DNC? I wonder what was being said in the mic in his ear.

It was like watching an episode of Impractical 'Joe'kers and Joe was the day's loser.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Exactly. But I don't expect a guy who had 17 posts to get it. Even worse is that 10 or more are in this thread so less than 1 post every two years. You have over 3,000 posts per year. I have over 4,400 posts per year. Those are examples of how you contribute.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As if he's setting an example of something. He must think that getting tested everyday is the way to go. Lol

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
More useless remarks from basement boy.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

Exactly. But I don't expect a guy who had 17 posts to get it. Even worse is that 10 or more are in this thread so less than 1 post every two years. You have over 3,000 posts per year. I have over 4,400 posts per year. Those are examples of how you contribute.

My guess is its someone who regularly posts and is not a fan of some of us, and either FOUND their old account info, or saw that ATS might be going down and decided screw it, ill go for broke on this account

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join