It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden ripping Trump about the Virus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This guy doesnt need to be lecturing on ANYTHING about this Virus and Trump........

Hes talked all this crap and has HID IN HIS BASEMENT the whole time and offered no solutions.....

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I thought his speech and answers were good - nothing exciting but not bad.

It was obvious he was looking at his notes and reading and he did have trouble remembering words.

I think he said "appeal to the senior side", - it seems like it should have been the bad side or evil side. (it was in the last few minutes of the speech)

One thing I did notice notice he was smacking his lips. I don't remember him doing this with Obama. Dry mouths are a sign of cognitive decline. It could have been just hot under the lights but you think he would have just sipped water.
Also, the touching the nose thing was stranger. Again, I might be wrong, but I don't remember him doing that a few years ago. Neither the dry mouth, stumbling and nose touching in themselves mean anything but when it' a departure from normal behavior they do.

edit on June 30th 2020 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

I think alof of people are not liking how trump is reacting to the blm protests. Trump may understand world trade, but he can't control his tweets or understand social issues. I guess that's what happeneds to some who are born into high wealth..

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Biden in front of a "Live Audience"

Just how big is the basement in his house?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Really, how do you know most people didn't like his reaction. Sure SOME didn't but a majority? (FYI, I didn't like his reaction).

You don't know that. When a group is threatening economic, social and from certain members - violence, you can't possibly know people's true feelings.

edit on June 30th 2020 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Raggedyman

I can't help but keep laughing over his audience's questions echoing throughout the empty room he's in.

Hey, what did you think of the compilation of the trump bit - "Trumps best words" posted by "ErEhWoN"?

That was laughing material too, right?

Dorian Soran

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
LOL they asked Biden about his Cognitive Ability and he could hardly pronounce the word "Cognitive"

🀣🀣🀣🀣

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN
Lol , that’s the best the dems can do . Anyone I know would make a better president than Biden . He has some weird creepy stuff going on with him plus he had dementia . Of the 300 million people in the country , this is the dems best bet to win an election haha . Obviously they seem like they’re trying to throw this thing. I’m sure the have four more years planned out of how to terrorize the country enough to get everyone to vote for them next time .

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: xuenchen

Biden in front of a "Live Audience"

Just how big is the basement in his house?

Trick cameras can make a big difference 😎🚬

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: radaghast5

Hey remember when Trump first ordered a travel ban on China ?

Oh yeah Democratz and Biden called Trump all kinds of names. Now it's all-of-a-sudden a different story isn't it 😎😎😎

I don't remember Trump ordering a travel ban on China... because there wasn't one. Daily flights continued to and from China. There was never an outright "ban" despite Trump stating that there was one, repeatedly. Remember when Trump kept calling it a 'ban'? "Now it's all-of-a-sudden a different story isn't it. 😎😎😎"

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Keep in mind that one of Biden's senior advisors is Symone Sanders 😎😎

She is capable of losing Biden's election single handedly 🀣🀣

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Friendly reminder that if Biden were president we'd have a lot more dead because he wouldn't have done the travel restrictions. Being politically correct was more important than American lives.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

I think the first one was in early Feb 😎🚬

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Friendly reminder that if Biden were president we'd have a lot more dead because he wouldn't have done the travel restrictions. Being politically correct was more important than American lives.

Maybe his gaffe about 120 million dead would have been true afterall 😎

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Oh yeah Democratz and Biden called Trump all kinds of names. Now it's all-of-a-sudden a different story isn't it 😎😎😎

I don't remember Trump ordering a travel ban on China... because there wasn't one. Daily flights continued to and from China. There was never an outright "ban" despite Trump stating that there was one, repeatedly. Remember when Trump kept calling it a 'ban'? "Now it's all-of-a-sudden a different story isn't it. 😎😎😎"

January 31: Trump blocks travel from China

Trump issues an executive order blocking entry to the US from anyone who has been in China in the last 14 days. It does not apply to US residents and family members or spouses of US residents or citizens.

The order becomes effective on February 2.

Azar also declares the coronavirus a public health emergency.

link to source

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I think alof of people are not liking how trump is reacting to the blm protests.

A lot of people who aren't happy with Trump's response wish he would've been tougher. Biden would've been weaker. That's not gonna make people vote for Biden.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: okrian

January 31: Trump blocks travel from China

Trump issues an executive order blocking entry to the US from anyone who has been in China in the last 14 days. It does not apply to US residents and family members or spouses of US residents or citizens.

The order becomes effective on February 2.

Azar also declares the coronavirus a public health emergency.

link to source

He's playing semantics with you because he has nothing of merit to contribute to the subject. He's saying it wasn't a "ban" because there were exceptions. That's what he's hanging his hat on.

These people are #ing desperate.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I think alof of people are not liking how trump is reacting to the blm protests. Trump may understand world trade, but he can't control his tweets or understand social issues. I guess that's what happeneds to some who are born into high wealth..

Whats he suppose to do exactly? What would you like Trump to do in response?

(post by radaghast5 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join