It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden ripping Trump about the Virus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

😆😆😆😆😆😆

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Oh boy, Russians, Russians, Russians, again. Putin meddled with the elecition. lol

In reality, nothing Putin could have done would have changed one single mind from Hillary to Trump. If this country was voting based on the candidate who has gotten things done then Biden would be polling less than 1%.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

I think you might be right. The background noise and echoes sound completely different between the two locations.

It's all being done "remotely" 🤣😎🤣

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Biden at at least 15 lies and fumbles so far

Only 17,985 to go to catch up to Trump. Don't think he will make tho. He is 77. That is fine, we only need him as placeholder. The real candidate will be revealed soon!!

President Trump made 18,000 false or misleading claims in ...

www.washingtonpost.com...

You are right. BTW, what is the ratio of Trump lies/gafes to Biden on the cancellation rate? I know in some tiny little minds, as long as Trump lies, then anything Biden says that's racist or wrong is nullified. I'm just new to re-ree math. But keep on rolling. I'll try to pick up on it soon.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Biden at at least 15 lies and fumbles so far

Only 17,985 to go to catch up to Trump. Don't think he will make tho. He is 77. That is fine, we only need him as placeholder. The real candidate will be revealed soon!!

President Trump made 18,000 false or misleading claims in ...

www.washingtonpost.com...

The Washington Post??? Come on!
Who do you think you are dealing with here?
You might be able to sh!t your delusional Komrade cult associates with that, but it’s not going to work on us.
Facts are not your strong suit.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I clicked over to the Biden livestream from NBC to see how many likes it had since 26K people are tuned in. He has 1,400 likes and almost 1,000 dislikes. Nobody can tell me this douche-nipple is polling higher than Trump.

link   
The debates will be deluxe won't they 😁😁

link   

Could Biden be a simulation? The The The um um repeats and um slowness helps the rendering keep up.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

He's polling higher than Trump among known Democrats and Left leaning Independents 😁😁

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Could Biden be a simulation? The The The um um repeats and um slowness helps the rendering keep up.

Very possible, and the man we see could be an actor.

We know Hillary uses 2 different actress doubles. 😁😁

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL Biden in front of a "Live Audience" bashing Trump's C19 policies.

Best part is: Biden is not in front of an audience !!!

They even have the audio faked to sound like an auditorium !!!!

What a farce the Biden Campaign is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And look at the PBS article title BEFORE the speech is done 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Biden claims to have a plan that "would have" worked better than Trump's responses 😆😆

Part way in --- Biden at at least 15 lies and fumbles so far 😆😆

WATCH LIVE: Biden accuses Trump of ‘catastrophic failures’ in containing coronavirus

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden will ramp up his criticism of President Donald Trump’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic in a speech from his hometown in Delaware on Tuesday.

The speech is expected to begin at 1 p.m. ET. Watch live in the player above.

In a fact sheet released by the Biden campaign on June 30, they said Trump’s “catastrophic failures of governance have led to tens of thousands of needless deaths.” Biden said, if elected, one of his first calls would be to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, asking him to continue his role as a leading health expert at the White House. The plan also promised to increase testing and contact tracing, ensure adequate personal protective equipment for frontline workers, and accelerate a global effort to develop a treatment and vaccine for COVID-19. The former vice president has sought to draw a sharp contrast with Trump, as more than half of states in the U.S. are seeing an increase in coronavirus cases, forcing some to stall their plans to reopen.

Trumps response? What response is that? Trump has no response but to hide his head in the sand. Are you defending Trumps response? Your "boy" dropped the ball and you're unloading on Biden. lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Biden will not make it through the first debate.
The technical difficulties, both real and imagined, that he is going to suffer from will be something nobody has ever seen before and will never see again.
When Biden implodes, the Democrats will never recover from it.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yes indeed they will.

Biden reminds me of the 80 year old former Arkansas Sheriff that used to work for us. He was a democrat and I specifically remember him telling us in 2008, "Well, I never thought I'd have to do it, but I'm gonna vote for the n*****."

Well his speech just ended. What a complete debacle, especially right there at the end. He was slurring real bad. I wonder if that's why he said "I'm sorry guys, I really gotta go now or I'll get in trouble."

Unfreakingbelievable.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

He's polling higher than Trump among known Democrats and Left leaning Independents 😁😁

They must conduct their polls in DC, LA, and NYC.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think the active ingredients in his personal stimulus package were wearing off at the end. Or his spring was winding down.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Was it the same plan he and Bozo did for the H1N1?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: radaghast5

LOL Biden in front of a "Live Audience" bashing Trump's C19 policies.

Best part is: Biden is not in front of an audience !!!

They even have the audio faked to sound like an auditorium !!!!

What a farce the Biden Campaign is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And look at the PBS article title BEFORE the speech is done 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Biden claims to have a plan that "would have" worked better than Trump's responses 😆😆

Part way in --- Biden at at least 15 lies and fumbles so far 😆😆

WATCH LIVE: Biden accuses Trump of ‘catastrophic failures’ in containing coronavirus

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden will ramp up his criticism of President Donald Trump’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic in a speech from his hometown in Delaware on Tuesday.

The speech is expected to begin at 1 p.m. ET. Watch live in the player above.

In a fact sheet released by the Biden campaign on June 30, they said Trump’s “catastrophic failures of governance have led to tens of thousands of needless deaths.” Biden said, if elected, one of his first calls would be to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, asking him to continue his role as a leading health expert at the White House. The plan also promised to increase testing and contact tracing, ensure adequate personal protective equipment for frontline workers, and accelerate a global effort to develop a treatment and vaccine for COVID-19. The former vice president has sought to draw a sharp contrast with Trump, as more than half of states in the U.S. are seeing an increase in coronavirus cases, forcing some to stall their plans to reopen.

Trumps response? What response is that? Trump has no response but to hide his head in the sand. Are you defending Trumps response? Your "boy" dropped the ball and you're unloading on Biden. lol.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 real uh-scared now

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
Was it the same plan he and Bozo did for the H1N1?

Possible 😎

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: radaghast5

Hey remember when Trump first ordered a travel ban on China ?

Oh yeah Democratz and Biden called Trump all kinds of names. Now it's all-of-a-sudden a different story isn't it 😎😎😎

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I clicked over to the Biden livestream from NBC to see how many likes it had since 26K people are tuned in. He has 1,400 likes and almost 1,000 dislikes. Nobody can tell me this douche-nipple is polling higher than Trump.

I think at this point a radiator would beat Trump. No one really cares about Biden. It's all about getting the clueless idiot out of the WH asap. Anything os better than the tweeting clueless #tard who believed one million people would attend his rally

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join