It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden ripping Trump about the Virus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
LOL Biden in front of a "Live Audience" bashing Trump's C19 policies.

Best part is: Biden is not in front of an audience !!!

They even have the audio faked to sound like an auditorium !!!!

What a farce the Biden Campaign is 不不不不不不不不不

And look at the PBS article title BEFORE the speech is done 不不不不不不不

Biden claims to have a plan that "would have" worked better than Trump's responses

Part way in --- Biden at at least 15 lies and fumbles so far

WATCH LIVE: Biden accuses Trump of catastrophic failures in containing coronavirus

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden will ramp up his criticism of President Donald Trumps handling of the COVID-19 pandemic in a speech from his hometown in Delaware on Tuesday.

The speech is expected to begin at 1 p.m. ET. Watch live in the player above.

In a fact sheet released by the Biden campaign on June 30, they said Trumps catastrophic failures of governance have led to tens of thousands of needless deaths. Biden said, if elected, one of his first calls would be to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, asking him to continue his role as a leading health expert at the White House. The plan also promised to increase testing and contact tracing, ensure adequate personal protective equipment for frontline workers, and accelerate a global effort to develop a treatment and vaccine for COVID-19. The former vice president has sought to draw a sharp contrast with Trump, as more than half of states in the U.S. are seeing an increase in coronavirus cases, forcing some to stall their plans to reopen.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

After 42 years of "experience" this is what Biden has evolved to be? LOL.

edit on 6/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Trump gives power to states to govern their recovery, and he is deemed a failure. Meanwhile, he is called a dictator and fascist. I'm beginning to think perhaps his opposition isn't quite as smart as they claim to be.....hmm............

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The left says every time trump talks he hurts his reelection chances...

Well I don't think biden is doing himself any favors either when he babbles.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Can someone fix my TV. The brightness control does nothing for Biden.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Is this a livestream from his basement? BlacKKK hates when someone stays in a basement. They call Trump a coward for being forced into a bunker by his staff for 30 minutes. Biden has barely come out of his but they never say a word.

If hypocrisy were an atom, they would own the universe.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What is this guy doing. He has offered no solutions, he ignores the economy, doesnt offer any other options, generates nothing new or hopeful.
I cant see one reason for anyone to consider anything Biden has said that would make them worthy of voting democrat.
He attacks Trump, well thats nothing different than last election, it didnt work then, how will it work now.
Please tell me this isnt his only platform, that c19 and hating on Trump is going to change the minds of those who are on the fence

Oh well, Trump must be the shortest odds ever

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
OK, they are actually showing the lack of audience when showing the question being asked. I think they are like 4 or 5 others in the room.

EDIT:
They are showing more of the room now. Still looks less than 25 in the room.
edit on 6 30 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

this is was Biden

I think this cleverly solves everything right there.

Everybody can go home now, shut down the internet. The answer was here on ATS all along.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

He sure seems to remember Mike's name, he keeps repeating it. Sounds just like he knew what Mike was going to ask him. And he still can't get the words out.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Biden at at least 15 lies and fumbles so far

Only 17,985 to go to catch up to Trump. Don't think he will make tho. He is 77. That is fine, we only need him as placeholder. The real candidate will be revealed soon!!

President Trump made 18,000 false or misleading claims in ...

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 30-6-2020 by ErEhWoN because: added link

edit on 30-6-2020 by ErEhWoN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN
Thanks corrected. busy.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I can't help but keep laughing over his audience's questions echoing throughout the empty room he's in.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Biden at at least 15 lies and fumbles so far

Only 17,985 to go to catch up to Trump. Don't think he will make tho. He is 77. That is fine, we only need him as placeholder. The real candidate will be revealed soon!!

Aunt Jemima left the syrup bottle for a reason. She's preparing to be announced as JB's running mate.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Has Biden explained which 1/3rd of America (120,000,000) has been wiped out by Covid-30330? Just the "dregs of society" still?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
OK, they are actually showing the lack of audience when showing the question being asked. I think they are like 4 or 5 others in the room.

EDIT:
They are showing more of the room now. Still looks less than 25 in the room.

It's possible (probable) those other people are in a different location !!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Oh boy, Russians, Russians, Russians, again. Putin meddled with the elecition. lol

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hats off the the Doctors !!

They've got him pretty perked-up

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Serious or sarcastic? Repeating a lie over and over doesn't make it true. And let's be honest here, if someone lied 18,000 times, they would be ousted to the gutters of this country never to be seen or heard from again. Especially if they wore an (R) beside their name. I'm almost certain you're not foolish enough to believe what you typed out.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I think you might be right. The background noise and echoes sound completely different between the two locations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join