It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon says No Corroborating Evidence on the most recent Democrat Fake Russian Fable

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: face23785

OMG SEAL Team 6 is the military I'm talking about

If you cannot prove Trump and Pence were briefed, then the entire premise of this farce is gone.
Strawman your way to what you consider a "win" all you like. hell, even consume some tigerblood if it makes you feel froggy. But as usually happens, the lies are found out, pointed out, and ignored by the slow learners.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Read your quote again you #ing retard.
It says the officials we're aware of it 2019 not that they're the source.

But believe as you wish, this is really like arguing with a wall

Maybe you should read past the first sentence.

according to U.S. officials with direct knowledge of the intelligence.

That is what identifies the source. Are you new to reading?

The military is not the source. Do not continue to post those lies. I'm a vet and I don't appreciate you trying to exploit dead servicemembers for political gain.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Thanks for your service.
I served as well.
Hope your 4th is good!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Democrats advocate for killing thousands and thousands of potential service members just before they are born. Anyone who thinks they suddenly care about our military men and women in uniform now, has been totally snowed.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Thanks for your service.
I served as well.
Hope your 4th is good!

And to you as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Huh! I thought it was about THE HOAX, and how the Pentagon proved it. I mean, isn't that part of the Grand Hoax perpetrated by the Democrats? Russian collusion, Fauci and Bolton, Covidiot -19? Pentagon says it never happened, media says briefing of SOME officials happened, President denies everything cuz his butt buddy could not POSSIBLY be involved. Different cog on the same Hoax gear.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar

Huh! I thought it was about THE HOAX, and how the Pentagon proved it. I mean, isn't that part of the Grand Hoax perpetrated by the Democrats? Russian collusion, Fauci and Bolton, Covidiot -19? Pentagon says it never happened, media says briefing of SOME officials happened, President denies everything cuz his butt buddy could not POSSIBLY be involved. Different cog on the same Hoax gear.

Russian collusion did prove to be a hoax.

He never called Covid a hoax.

He never denied Russia does this. He merely observed that you guys have a horrible track record on these things.

Got anything else false to post?
edit on 30 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Lol he said "this is their new hoax" during a rally in South Carolina on Feb 28th when referencing the Democrats. Just watched several clips. Check it out!

Wasn't enough to impeach is not the same as "totally exonerated" and "Hoax". But... I've never had much luck arguing with drunks, religious zealots or cult followers so you win, all " fake news". I will let the 41 lawsuits in 12 states against Trump and a dozen + more against his current corporations sort it out for me. #GOATPOTUS

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Lol he said "this is their new hoax" during a rally in South Carolina on Feb 28th when referencing the Democrats. Just watched several clips. Check it out!

Wasn't enough to impeach is not the same as "totally exonerated" and "Hoax". But... I've never had much luck arguing with drunks, religious zealots or cult followers so you win, all " fake news". I will let the 41 lawsuits in 12 states against Trump and a dozen + more against his current corporations sort it out for me. #GOATPOTUS

I've seen it. It's been debunked for months. He wasn't saying the virus wasn't real. If you still believe this in June, you're even more dangerously uninformed than I thought. You probably still think Mueller is gonna remove Trump from office don't you? Or are you still hung up on thinking the electoral college will stop him from getting inaugurated?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

The C19 virus is a low level bio weapon.

Lots of people and groups have lots to gain from it 🎃

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm not even sure what it is you're saying here network

so there isn't really a group of folks who call themselves "never Trumpers", and they don't have access to things like daily briefing notes? Now who sounds inept?

I said as much in a different thread. It's entirely possible this isn't what it seems. Or, it's exactly what it looks like. Either way, there are probably some people who would rather this story hadn't come out

I think the truth should be the only deciding factor here. But those who cling to the "Russia" thing have no clue what "truth" or "integrity" are. BAMN.

The Russia thing is something that is beside the point. Either Russia did what they're accused of here, and Trump dropped the ball, or somebody dropped it for him

If Russia isn't involved at all - well, then this story is even more incredible

Stay tuned :-)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

The Russia thing is something that is beside the point. Either Russia did what they're accused of here, and Trump dropped the ball, or somebody dropped it for him

That's a false dichotomy. Those aren't the only options here. The most likely explanation, which is what's been indicated by DoD, is that these reports are unconfirmed so no action has been taken yet. It was still being investigated, and the leak to the media is not helping.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Debunked by who? OAM, FOX or Britebart?
Mueller? Nah. Inauguration? That's assuming most of his party doesn't abandon or distance themselves from him. As what happens with most people who bull# their way to the top, eventually it catches up, and people start to separate themselves from the bull#er. I will give the man credit, as he is the best Grifter and Con man I've ever seen, and I sold cars for a bit lol. But, it's what I expected from a business man at the corporate level. They all lie and Con, it's how they do business at the top. So why would I expect a businessman president to NOT do the thing he has done for his while life.

Lol look, I'm not changing any minds here, nor am I trying. Just feel that sometimes there has to be 2 sides to a story, especially when we will be telling it to our grandchildren.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Debunked by who? OAM, FOX or Britebart?

Factcheck.org, snopes, Washington Post.

Again, if you don't know this by now, nothing else you say is worth reading. You're so far behind it's hilarious. You haven't kept up with current events since March. You have nothing of substance to add here.

Just feel that sometimes there has to be 2 sides to a story

There are. There's your side, and then there's reality.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That's a false dichotomy. Those aren't the only options here. The most likely explanation, which is what's been indicated by DoD, is that these reports are unconfirmed so no action has been taken yet. It was still being investigated, and the leak to the media is not helping.

No, the leak to the media is definitely not helping

Note, too: The leak didn’t come from the White House. That normally closed-mouth U.S. defense and intelligence folks would discuss this with these reporters who cover these areas seems a direct reflection of the growing rift between the Pentagon and Trump over national security policy-making. According to The Times, military officials offered a range of anti-Russia alternatives in March, and Trump has sat on them.

So, Esper is saying this? Do you think everybody is on the same page over there at the DOD? That would be the story then- wouldn't it?

I honestly haven't a clue, only suspicions. I'm going to find out about the same time you do I suppose

This should make everyone feel a little better:
Pompeo tells Taliban 'not to attack Americans'

edit on 6/30/2020 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join