It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon says No Corroborating Evidence on the most recent Democrat Fake Russian Fable

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Funny how there is trust in the Pentagon when they say what you want. And please, continue the hoax narrative, it's Darwinism at it's best lol. Let me get this somewhat straight. So it's either a man made virus, cooked up by Hillary and Obama, sent to China through Hillary's hidden email server in the Ukraine, who developed it to kill our beloved president and targeted Republicans, but somehow got loose.

Or, is it all a hoax that the Democrats created, with the help of 190 countries (non of which have Democrats and Republicans), over 120 independent media outlets and 46-48 state governors, our own beloved president himself (a hoax against himself?) and a couple hundred thousand "dead" shill actors across the globe, to "git our President" because of how awesome he is and the great job he is doing? I know, I know, I am soooooooo stupid. But please, enlighten me. Why would someone who is literally the best at being President, has the best economy, unemployment rate and trade deals in the world, be hated by roughly 7 billion people (benefit of doubt, population is over 7.5, but throwing our president a bone, not EVERYONE hates him)? And since when has our military been smarter than scientists? Or is this one of "those" scenarios, where scientists are only smart if they are Republicans and say what I want to hear? Help a brother understand....
cuz I'm pretty sure the Spanish Flu didn't care what your party affiliation was, and I don't think Covid-19 does either.

Last thought. No, and mean NO, president would have been re-elected with over 100k deaths on U.S. soil. Democrats, Republicans or Independent. Double counted or not.....unless it's all a hoax!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
a reply to: Gothar

Funny how this thread isn't about coronavirus.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: shooterbrody

I posted that earlier, how about you read the thread if you want to be part of the conversation?

No thanks.

Your translations are wonky.

All he posted was another anonymously sourced article and falsely claimed the military was the source.

Well it was from "the military times" tho a retread of the ap story.
How the military times runs "sources" vs what the dod spokesman reports I will never know.

Oh and "officials" isn't "the military".
Nice try tho.

edit on 30/6/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothar

Funny how this thread isn't about coronavirus.

Oh that is the wuhan flu, ask borat.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Are you #ing kidding me? The SEAL Team 6 found the evidence, supporting what intelligence in Afghanistan has learned.
Are you really that dense?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

Lol, try again

a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

The anonymous source is the military

Concerns about Russian bounties flared anew this year after members of the elite Naval Special Warfare Development Group, known to the public as SEAL Team Six, raided a Taliban outpost and recovered roughly $500,000 in U.S. currency. The funds bolstered the suspicions of the American intelligence community that the Russians had offered money to Taliban militants and other linked associations.

And intelligence on the front doing the debriefing

The intelligence in 2019 and 2020 surrounding Russian bounties was derived in part from debriefings of captured Taliban militants. Officials with knowledge of the matter told the AP that Taliban operatives from opposite ends of the country and from separate tribes offered similar accounts.

source

But I'm sure they're all democrats because you say so...

Did you even read that before you posted it?

Top officials in the White House were aware in early 2019 of classified intelligence indicating Russia was secretly offering bounties to the Taliban for the deaths of Americans, a full year earlier than has been previously reported, according to U.S. officials with direct knowledge of the intelligence.

The source is not the military. It is anonymous "U.S. officials."

Stop posting lies, thank you.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I posted that earlier, how about you read the thread if you want to be part of the conversation?

No thanks.

Your translations are wonky.

All he posted was another anonymously sourced article and falsely claimed the military was the source.

Well it was from "the military times" tho a retread of the ap story.
How the military times runs "sources" vs what the dod spokesman reports I will never know.

Oh and "officials" isn't "the military".
Nice try tho.

Because the military times isn't really a military publication. It doesn't represent the position of the DoD.

Apparently Peeple thinks it does because it has "military" in the title though.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

That's a "he says - she says" story all I could do is guess

But let's face it: he's the boss and if his staff didn't tell him they're #ing incompetent and he's still responsible.

His briefings are logged. He can't lie and hide from this.

But I'm sure you understand that if he wasn't told about this, then his inaction to your specifications or Nancy Pelosi for that matter is understandable.

I get that yall don't like the guy. What's so funny is I keep hearing how incredibly inept he is. yet, rather than just let him fail on his own, the idiot left feels the need to make up lies and then pretend to be upset when others point them out.

Seems a bit disingenuous.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Dude it says military right in the title, lol.
It doesn't get more military than that.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

"Classified intelligence" and "US officials" are the same to you?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Are you #ing kidding me? The SEAL Team 6 found the evidence, supporting what intelligence in Afghanistan has learned.
Are you really that dense?

Did they?
According to "officials" right?
Suspicious, right?
Couldn't have been counterfeit cash?
Like the recently discovered Chinese gold bricks?

Lol
"Sources" say

link   

OMG SEAL Team 6 is the military I'm talking about

link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Just a hunch - but probably there are a bunch of people right now that don't want anybody to dig too deep for the truth on this one

so there isn't really a group of folks who call themselves "never Trumpers", and they don't have access to things like daily briefing notes? Now who sounds inept?

I think the truth should be the only deciding factor here. But those who cling to the "Russia" thing have no clue what "truth" or "integrity" are. BAMN.

link   
I am thoroughly amazed that our intelligence and Military complex feels it necessary to respond to a newspaper who has been wrong so frequently.

The bigger the scoop or story from the New York Times, the more likely it is to be fake news.

Like using Dynamite to blow up a stinky rat.
edit on 6/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

"Classified intelligence" and "US officials" are the same to you?

Nice deflection. The military is NOT the source. It was anonymous "U.S. officials."

Don't post any more lies about the military being the source.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Wow dude, you're seriously far gone.
This circle jerk is just ... beyond insane.
Have fun supporting eachother's delusions

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

OMG SEAL Team 6 is the military I'm talking about

SEAL Team 6 didn't put out a statement about what they found. Anonymous "U.S. officials" told some members of the media this information, and it can't be independently verified. It says that right in the source you posted.

Are you seriously this dense or are you just embarrassed because you got caught pushing a false narrative?

(post by Peeple removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join