It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon says No Corroborating Evidence on the most recent Democrat Fake Russian Fable

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Additional proof of more FAKE NEWS from one of the few MSM-employed REAL Journalists.

See her posts here: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yeah that seems to have happened under Clinton, another Democrat liar-crook 不不

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: SKEPTEK

The same Covid 'hoax' that your leader has let kill 150 thousand American citizens? On a global stage of embarrassment no doubt. That hoax?

Who said the virus is a hoax ?

It's real and it was strategically released worldwide for political "get even" reasons.

And Trump didn't make it spread all over the Globe did he ? 不不不不不不不不

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
FumbleFlucz Democratzi "Leaderz" have held a press conference !!!

What a farce and I bet millions are believing all their BS 不不不不

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh my, this kind of makes Pelosi and Schumer look like total flucktards.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: SKEPTEK

The same Covid 'hoax' that your leader has let kill 150 thousand American citizens? On a global stage of embarrassment no doubt. That hoax?

At least he didn't do like Biden and kill 120 million. So there is that.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: lightedhype

Yeah, apparently no one in the basement he lives in has caught it, so it must be fake. My uncle's wife would beg to differ, if she survives. I seriously hope every covid hoax dip# gets it and dies.

Wow, if that ain't the classiest post evah, I don't know what is.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9

Since when did ATS start taking the Pentagon at its word?

I know it didn't start under Obama

The migration of government cucks to ATS is what killed it

yup, you are totally correct. We should take the anonymous source as GOD's WORD and ignore those directly involved.

You make me smile.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This morning on all the "Have A Horrible Day Conservatives" shows they refused to mention the Pentagon's comments. Still trying to battering ram this anonymous source report with no evidence into living rooms.

They will do it again this evening on all the "Have A Horrible Evening Conservatives" shows when the Democrats proclaim it is true since they talked to the anonymous source who saw the money exchange in plain site and told Trump about it in the WH kitchen....meh.
edit on 30-6-2020 by FlyinHeadlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Attorney General BARR needs to change his "tradition" of not going after a political candidate 6 months before a US election.

Biden, Pelosi, Schiff, Warner, Feinstein...all need to be in his cross-hairs right now.

Fight FIRE with FIRE.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks for taking part in the massive globopedo distraction and fake anti-establishment re-election campaign.
The 911'ers reassure you that the dems are just out to get our poor defensless leader.
Lol
ATS needs to un-msm

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

The anonymous source is the military

Concerns about Russian bounties flared anew this year after members of the elite Naval Special Warfare Development Group, known to the public as SEAL Team Six, raided a Taliban outpost and recovered roughly $500,000 in U.S. currency. The funds bolstered the suspicions of the American intelligence community that the Russians had offered money to Taliban militants and other linked associations.

And intelligence on the front doing the debriefing

The intelligence in 2019 and 2020 surrounding Russian bounties was derived in part from debriefings of captured Taliban militants. Officials with knowledge of the matter told the AP that Taliban operatives from opposite ends of the country and from separate tribes offered similar accounts.

source

But I'm sure they're all democrats because you say so...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So Trump and Pence were briefed on this?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Data on Financial Transfers Bolstered Suspicions That Russia Offered Bounties

American officials intercepted electronic data showing large financial transfers from a bank account controlled by Russias military intelligence agency to a Taliban-linked account, which was among the evidence that supported their conclusion that Russia covertly offered bounties for killing U.S. and coalition troops in Afghanistan, according to three officials familiar with the intelligence.

A half-million dollars was seized from the home of one of the men, added a provincial official. The New York Times had previously reported that the recovery of an unusually large amount of cash in a raid was an early piece in the puzzle that investigators put together.

The three American officials who described and confirmed details about the basis for the intelligence assessment spoke on condition of anonymity amid swelling turmoil over the Trump administrations failure to authorize any response to Russias suspected proxy targeting of American troops and downplaying of the issue after it came to light four days ago./ex]

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That's a "he says - she says" story all I could do is guess

But let's face it: he's the boss and if his staff didn't tell him they're #ing incompetent and he's still responsible.

edit on 30-6-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh my, this kind of makes Pelosi and Schumer look like total flucktards.

They didnt need help with that.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Catherine Herridge is reporting that the intelligence was not corroborated and did not rise to the level that it would have been included in a Presidential Daily Briefing.
IOW, another fail by the MSM.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis
DOD spokesperson
NSA

Vs

"Sources"

Hmmm.....which ones are telling the truth??

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Catherine Herridge is reporting that the intelligence was not corroborated and did not rise to the level that it would have been included in a Presidential Daily Briefing.
IOW, another fail by the MSM.

Any minute now it will be "whistleblower "

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Congressional Democrats are such morons, keep it up dumbasses, the Nation is watching.

The same can be said about their disgusting supporters

Keep it up dumbasses, the nation is watching. Burn, loot, riot. Thats how you gain votes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join