It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon says No Corroborating Evidence on the most recent Democrat Fake Russian Fable

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
🤣🤣Looks like the most recent fake fable form Democrats Inc is unraveling as we see no evidence exists for the wild Campaign claim that all Democrats are swarming to.

Aside from no evidence and the MSM total sensationalism, it appears somebody has dug-up a 10 year old article that has so many similarities, one would think the new story is mirrored from the old story !!

No surprise as the only way Democrats can campaign is on lies and total deception.

And it seems the Trump Campaign is going along with some of it to keep adversaries in a comfort zone until the truth gets proven as usual.

(article from 2010) - Iran is paying Taliban fighters $1,000 for each U.S. soldier they kill in Afghanistan

Pentagon: ‘No Corroborating Evidence’ Russians Offered Bounties for U.S. Troops in Afghanistan

The Pentagon said in a statement late Tuesday evening that it had no corroborating evidence that Russian operatives offered bounties to the Taliban for American soldiers stationed in Afghanistan.

“The Department of Defense continues to evaluate intelligence that Russian GRU operatives were engaged in malign activity against United States and coalition forces in Afghanistan. To date, DOD has no corroborating evidence to validate the recent allegations found in open-source reports,” said Chief Pentagon Spokesman Jonathan Hoffman.

“Regardless, we always take the safety and security of our forces in Afghanistan – and around the world – most seriously and therefore continuously adopt measures to prevent harm from potential threats,” Hoffman added.

edit on Jun-30-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
More of the same leak/lie program from the left and the msm.
Next it will be Trump kills bat boy.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Congressional Democrats are such morons, keep it up dumbasses, the Nation is watching.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Pelosi and the MSM gone wild batcrap crazy !!!!

🤣🤣

Media Are Playing Games Yet Again With Anonymous Russia Leaks

Much of the case for the Iraq War was based on the Bush administration’s claim that Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction. When the United States declared an end to the war late in 2011, more than 4,400 American military members had been killed and nearly 32,000 wounded. No weapons of mass destruction had been found.

It’s one of the most significant and catastrophic intelligence errors in U.S. history. A bipartisan commission found that U.S. intelligence “seriously misjudged” Iraq’s weapons program because of their “heavy reliance on a human source–codenamed ‘Curveball’–whose information later proved to be unreliable.” The commission wrote, “Even more misleading was the river of intelligence that flowed from the CIA to top policymakers over long periods of time–in the President’s Daily Brief (PDB)” and other reports that were “more alarmist” and “less nuanced.”

Nancy Pelosi: Does the Intel Community Fear Trump Will Leak to Putin?

Appearing Monday on CNN’s The Lead, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) wondered whether U.S. intelligence officials did not brief President Donald Trump on unconfirmed reports regarding Russia because they were afraid he would leak the information to Vladimir Putin.

😆Nancy on Jake Tapper...😆

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
🤣🤣Looks like the most recent fake fable form Democrats Inc is unraveling as we see no evidence exists for the wild Campaign claim that all Democrats are swarming to.

Aside from no evidence and the MSM total sensationalism, it appears somebody has dug-up a 10 year old article that has so many similarities, one would think the new story is mirrored from the old story !!

No surprise as the only way Democrats can campaign is on lies and total deception.

And it seems the Trump Campaign is going along with some of it to keep advisories in a comfort zone until the truth gets proven as usual.

(article from 2010) - Iran is paying Taliban fighters $1,000 for each U.S. soldier they kill in Afghanistan

Pentagon: ‘No Corroborating Evidence’ Russians Offered Bounties for U.S. Troops in Afghanistan

The Pentagon said in a statement late Tuesday evening that it had no corroborating evidence that Russian operatives offered bounties to the Taliban for American soldiers stationed in Afghanistan.

“The Department of Defense continues to evaluate intelligence that Russian GRU operatives were engaged in malign activity against United States and coalition forces in Afghanistan. To date, DOD has no corroborating evidence to validate the recent allegations found in open-source reports,” said Chief Pentagon Spokesman Jonathan Hoffman.

“Regardless, we always take the safety and security of our forces in Afghanistan – and around the world – most seriously and therefore continuously adopt measures to prevent harm from potential threats,” Hoffman added.

Obama had to send them that 1.7 billion so they could pay out all those bounties

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Seeing all the factual information layed out as to what an udder BS smear campaign Russia gate was has opened my eyes.

I was already a bit skeptical when it first started but I was willing to hear it out.

Now having looked at the evidence that is not presented in the MSM like NYT cnn and msnbc I can clearly see the whole thing was a hoax a smear campaign and a nothing burger.

Never was a fan of CNN either I don't like cable or TV news in general and like to read the news if I can.

But the sheer amount of lies that CNN spins once you have awareness of it and can clearly see it is beyond belief yet I know

people who still use it as a source.

CNN is absolute garbage and propaganda.
edit on 30-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wonder if Bolton is behind the rumor.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
COVID hoax is not going as well as the Democrats have planned so they need a new backup hoax.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Nice!
I'm surprised they had time to comment between spending trillbills and all those accounting missle strikes.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Is this the same Pentagon that misplaced multi billions of dollars?

Im not says that there is any truth to the democrats claims but this is the Pentagon were talking about here.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

The same Covid 'hoax' that your leader has let kill 150 thousand American citizens? On a global stage of embarrassment no doubt. That hoax?
edit on 30-6-2020 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

The same Covid 'hoax' that your leader has let kill 150 thousand American citizens? On a global stage of embarrassment no doubt. That hoax?
Your emotional spin doesn't work here.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Cool story bro but no...usual fail.
It’s hilarious that the low info gang is always trying to pin the virus on Trump.
OMG...Trump is killing everyone....GTFO

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Yeah, apparently no one in the basement he lives in has caught it, so it must be fake. My uncle's wife would beg to differ, if she survives. I seriously hope every covid hoax dip# gets it and dies.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Imagine the woke mob reaction if he said this was a complete and total hoax?

Good thing we have brave freedom fighters who will say it for him.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: lightedhype

Yeah, apparently no one in the basement he lives in has caught it, so it must be fake. My uncle's wife would beg to differ, if she survives. I seriously hope every covid hoax dip# gets it and dies.

Your uncles husbands wifes sister has other morbidities guaranteed. She'd be in the same situation with the regular flu.

For your sake hope I hops she recovers and doesn't die, dip#.

I work in probably THE highest risk environment for HOAXVID-19 btw.
edit on 30-6-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Since when did ATS start taking the Pentagon at its word?

I know it didn't start under Obama

The migration of government cucks to ATS is what killed it

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Dems float a fake story again, hoping for another impeachment.
Color me surprised.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The same entities who tried their best to convince everyone that Trump-Russia collusion was real, for 3 long years, asked us to believe them again. Un-real. Their Covid-19 hoax is being exposed too. Traitors to the people.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Dems float a fake story again, hoping for another impeachment.
Color me surprised.

This time, the deep-state traitors like Eric Ciaramella and Col Alexander Vindman are not around to help with the fabrication. NYTimes is just plain panicked.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join