It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Party Targets Mt. Rushmore As Racist Symbol of White Supremacy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

www.breitbart.com...

The Left's frenzy to destroy American history by destroying statues and monuments across the nation has just taken aim at Mount Rushmore.
This time, in a posted and now deleted tweet...the Democrat Party, itself, is claiming Mount Rushmore is a symbol of White Supremacy and Racism.

Obviously, the Dems realized they overstepped....and deleted the tweet...but the damage is done.

The Democrat Party NOW is on the record as supporting the narrative that our national monuments are racist symbols of White Supremacy.
Washington, Jefferson, Teddy Roosevelt and Honest Abe are ALL symbols of White Supremacy in the eyes of the Dem Party.

Mount Rushmore will likely not survive a Biden victory in 2020...as the Democrat Party has made their opinion on them known.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Oh wow.
Now they have not only stepped in it, but tracked it into the house as well.

Boo

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
its not the demz plans.

this is a ntionaless message that has been protocoled for centuries.

the trillionaires in charge, are destroying all signs of sovereignty and liberty.
they are telling minions, destroy them.

the constitution is in play, watch. soon social media will call for its destruction.

when i read of these plans, written centuries before, of a civvilwar for america, i thought no way could they do that, at least that is safe.

then not only do i see the chaos they created, but i see it from personal friends since 5th grade turning on me.

i truly hate these nationless trillionaires, because if they just let people be, the species would prosper.

a new socially conscious bill of rights will be drafted.
that bill, will say the 'state' 'grants' you rights.

where our beloved constitution?
says we are born with rights.

massive difference, but the difference they protocol for.
edit on 30-6-2020 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Were there any actual calls to destroy MT. Rushmore?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Haven't you put your own " spin " on this report?

As far as i can see it's Native American Indians who are protesting and not Dems. The Dems are just echoing Native concerns.

Native Americans have been angered by President Donald Trump's plans to attend an Independence Day event at the Mount Rushmore monument on July 3.

One tribe member told the Associated Press that the South Dakota monument depicting former U.S. Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt was a "symbol of white supremacy" and a reminder of existing structural racism

"Mount Rushmore is a symbol of white supremacy, of structural racism that's still alive and well in society today," Nick Tilsen, a member of the Oglala Lakota tribe told the AP. "It's an injustice to actively steal Indigenous people's land, then carve the white faces of the colonizers who committed genocide."

www.newsweek.com...

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

LOL, right behind the permit requests to tear down the Albert Pike statue in DC, or any of the other statues that were taken down by an angry mob under the cloak of darkness. These assholes don't want to follow rules and junk, they just want more temper tantrums.

They all need a good spanking and some nap time.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Haven't you put your own " spin " on this report?

As far as i can see it's Native American Indians who are protesting and not Dems. The Dems are just echoing Native concerns.

As any good SJW would do.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
There is a massive statue of Crazy Horse around the corner so to speak. He attacked other tribes and defeated them. Only time Native Americans somewhat united was against US forces.

The hypocrisy of Native Americans is thick. Acting like they were some unified faction before Europeans conquered them is pathetic. They participated in war, conquering others. They should be grateful they at least got something out of it. Most conquered people get nothing but forgotten.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

C'mon...you know what happens to monuments labelled as "glorifying White supremacy"...and the Democrat Party just gave Mount Rushmore that label.

They realized they'd just officially advocated for it's destruction as a symbol of white supremacy...and deleted their Tweet.

Statues made from mountains can't be removed to a dark museum or pulled down by Leftist Karens with ropes.

They get dynamited.
edit on 30-6-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I wouldnt say we stole the land. I would say we conquered the people and the land belongs to the people of usa.

Anyone who thinks differently is still going by the bs history taught in grade school. It's not reality.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Shame the sculptor never got to finish the fifth face.

A native murican.

D's are still stupid as ever.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I thought it would be a least a decade before the woke mob came for Mount Rushmore.

Now I imagine it might be before the end of the year.

If violent leftist extremists attacked Mount Rushmore or start attacking churches nation wide, I am afraid they will be removed from the Earth extremely quick.
edit on 30-6-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, right behind the permit requests to tear down the Albert Pike statue in DC, or any of the other statues that were taken down by an angry mob under the cloak of darkness. These assholes don't want to follow rules and junk, they just want more temper tantrums.

They all need a good spanking and some nap time.

This is caused by the deterioration of the family unit. Thrice divorced bitter Mom has to work so she isn't there to make Hot Pockets for Junior in the basement when he does battle on the internet so resentment builds and an outlet is needed... or maybe Junior just needs a girlfriend?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

I wouldnt say we stole the land. I would say we conquered the people and the land belongs to the people of usa.

Anyone who thinks differently is still going by the bs history taught in grade school. It's not reality.

So any future invasion by any country that occupies land, The U.S. should keep it's nose out of it then ?

I seem to recall The U.S. got all high and mighty when Russia occupied Ukraine.

As they say, all's fair in love and war.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Dont be putting words into my mouth yo. I said this land was conquered and owned by the usa. Not sure how you read all that out of what I said.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Dont be putting words into my mouth yo. I said this land was conquered and owned by the usa. Not sure how you read all that out of what I said.

Russia has occupied the Crimean Peninsular which is Ukrainian territory.

So The U.S. should be fine with that then. Otherwise what you are saying is hypocritical.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Actually I think it’s an ugly scar on an incredibly beautiful natural piece of wilderness
Not saying it should be removed but I think it’s ugly

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The op was about American lands not foreign, I dont see why you want to try and change the subject here. This land was conquered, it no longer belongs to the natives except for a few small areas we granted to them.

And nothing about my post was hypocritical. Had the Russians done the same overseas somewhere I could care less.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Europeans came across the ocean and conquered the Native Americans. And our friends to the south.

I expect the European nations to pay reparations to them.

What are you waiting for??

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

it's simple deflection. current discussion can't be won, so introduce a Trump incident and argue that. I believe it's called a strawman.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join