It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Shutting down again Staring today 6/29/

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I get it.

I work in a fairly small country resort. My risk is very small, and the "lockdown" measures we employ should not be the same as they employ in NYC, with all their subways and people standing on each others toes breathing and coughing all day.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Annee
a virus that has killed only 218 of every 1 million people in the state, since March.

That number will go up tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day. Significantly. In my county, a quarter of our total cases happened since last Friday. The number of tests per day here has not increased.

If people continue to take it as a joke, lockdowns will continue to happen. YOU are causing the lockdowns by dismissing the severity of it.

It's a shame the protests weren't condemned. But I'm told the sudden spike is due to Trump's massive giant huge rally, so there is that.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
I didn't think anyone cared about senior citizens since they started putting covid patients in Nursing Homes. I am so behind the times.

I do. Lots of them. But then again I'm not a s#itty politician or a redneck who won't wear a mask for their 30 minute trip to Walmart.

At least you didn't call out those damn brown people. Amirite?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a virus that has killed only 218 of every 1 million people in the state, since March.

That number will go up tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day. Significantly. In my county, a quarter of our total cases happened since last Friday. The number of tests per day here has not increased.

If people continue to take it as a joke, lockdowns will continue to happen. YOU are causing the lockdowns by dismissing the severity of it.

It's a shame the protests weren't condemned. But I'm told the sudden spike is due to Trump's massive giant huge rally, so there is that.

Yep, and their reported spike from the rallies happened only a couple days after. Crazy ain't it.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Where did you hear this?

My news, flat out says, it will take a couple weeks to see any spike from the Trump rally.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Yep, and their reported spike from the rallies happened only a couple days after. Crazy ain't it.

It's obviously the 6400 who attended the Trump rally who are to blame. Besides, the protests really didn't have massive numbers like his rally, right?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

NO

Where are you getting that spikes happened almost immediately after Trump's rally?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Where did you hear this?

My news, flat out says, it will take a couple weeks to see any spike from the Trump rally.

www.foxnews.com...

I probably made it up.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Arizona residents have been pushing the governor to shut down - - again.

Many were angry that he opened AZ too early in the first place.

Ducey's pro Trump position on Covid is helping turn AZ Blue.

Yeah right. If anything, Ducey will lose to a Republican challenger because he's going against the wishes of his people and kowtowing.

So, you're telling me I lie?

Guess you weren't in on the people's campaign to force Ducey to shut down Arizona - - once again.

Which he did!!!

Certainlly not out of the kindness of his Republican heart.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Where did you hear this?

www.foxnews.com...

I probably made it up.

Oh, Yay! for Fox Entertainment.

Guess my local AZ news, saying it will take a couple weeks - - - isn't what you want to accept/believe.

Where exactly in your FOX link does it state an almost immediate spike from a rally?

edit on 30-6-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: midnightstar Arizona is reliant on US tax dollars for it's economy otherwise it would die on the vine,very liberal many east coast retirees,hiding out etc,Morrocco type state whole bunch of nothing and you blend in

80+ percent going to health and welfare.

Keeping poverty kids fed and healthy and vaccinated. I am very PRO LIVING CHILDREN. They had no say in being born.

What most people don't know is - - much of Arizona is agricultural and provides the majority of vegetables in winter months.

Farm workers are low paid - - but, you get to order your salads - - even on the east coast.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masisoar
As a resident of Arizona, I can say I see no symptoms of the WuFlu anywhere. The case controversy is overblown.

Where in AZ are you?

Cuz - in the case of a communicable disease - it matters.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I live in Phoenix, I work (well, before we all started working from home) in Scottsdale. Im fairly young, 31 years old...

Everyone I know has been wanting it to shut down again. They have seen the lines at the hospitals and the urgent cares... its next to impossible to get a test here now.

It took me 3 days to find a test.

and I probably have it right now, awaiting my results...

My boss and people at work are worried about their kids and families. They think we opened too soon.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Yep, the idiots out there dismissing it are literally the reason why the leaders have to shut down, since asking nicely doesn't work they're forced to force it.
edit on 30-6-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I live in Phoenix, I work (well, before we all started working from home) in Scottsdale. Im fairly young, 31 years old...

Everyone I know has been wanting it to shut down again. They have seen the lines at the hospitals and the urgent cares... its next to impossible to get a test here now.

It took me 3 days to find a test.

and I probably have it right now, awaiting my results...

My boss and people at work are worried about their kids and families. They think we opened too soon.

Thank you for validating me - - that the people wanted the shut down.

Another poster seemed to think no other AZ resident would agree with me.

Fact is - - many were upset by the early opening - - - which BTW, coincided with Trump's visit to Yuma (where I am).

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
you may have wanted it annee I don't know but why not just ask every one how they think about this you may find your blame game holds no water .
But even if it did just what Do you propose . You pointing your fingers is NOT helping .

I posted this In the Hopes people have Had ENOUGH of pointing and want to try finding ways to help solve the problems .
But looks like every one is determined to point until there is noting left to point at .
edit on 30-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
There was a few very few who stayed closed and home EVERY one else went back to living its the reason bars were so OVER full standing room only .
You take a few 1000 to act like 500 k people all just said stay shut . If even 25 % had the stores woudl ahve stayed Closed no one could Force any one to open who did not want to .
Nore force any one out side . Streets were full of people still are .

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Heck 3 days after the shut down was over stores had LINES around the BLOCK . I know me and my sister stood in one .lol
PS annee You do realize Just why the NUMBERS HAVE been spiking right ? people all running around no mask in crowed stores and public buildings if every one wanted to stay home as you say there would BE NO spike .
edit on 30-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This post was a wast of time . A few people who replied realize we have a problem but most just want to talk about any thing BUT the problem .

Thous of us Who don't want the country in a depression are few and far in between .
The rest of the country is just waiting on more drama so they can keep pointing fingers .

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
you may have wanted it annee I don't know but why not just ask every one how they think about this you may find your blame game holds no water .
But even if it did just what Do you propose . You pointing your fingers is NOT helping .

I posted this In the Hopes people have Had ENOUGH of pointing and want to try finding ways to help solve the problems .
But looks like every one is determined to point until there is noting left to point at .

Blame game?

You posted a link to AZ in your OP.

Honestly, you're kind of all over the place - - and I haven't a clue what point you're trying to make.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join